Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Plot twist: Aoi ended up with Shino-chan

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Good thing that Chihiro got told. Let's hope things continue like that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love those "Are you an idiot?" moments. And apparently so does Jin.

joined Dec 18, 2014

I am really really scared now...
but that doesn't stop me from anticipating the next chapter <3

joined Jan 8, 2014

Thanks for scantalating, cant wait to see what happens next ^_^

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Damn love triangle and am enjoying it.

But I don't think Aoi will end up with Chihiro but Nao I hope it's Nao.

In my opinion Chihiro screwed up....

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

I like even less Chihiro now, i really like Nao.
Seems like now will start a "war" between them to see who will win Aoi, but Aoi doesn't seem to have feelings towards Nao yet, i hope Jin makes a good not cliche development, i trust you Jin.

Mew, that credit page was awesome LOL

I really like Takemiya Jin and Amano Shuninta work, i may now start shipp them LOL

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Yeah Shuninta is a top

*ROFLMFAO*

somehow i think Jin is more versitle, so being a bottom might become a bore. maybe they could flip coins to decide.

last edited at Dec 20, 2014 3:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah Shuninta is a top

*ROFLMFAO*

somehow i think Jin is more versitle, so being a bottom might become a bore. maybe they could flip coins to decide.

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

aoi x nao <3 !!!

joined Jul 8, 2013

I wish I could go ahead and feel safe about a happy ending. But this is Takemiya Jin. Known for pulling some type of bullshit at the last second to make me (me, specifically) miserable.

joined Jun 12, 2012

It's always the character with closed eyes who start all the shit, man. Always.

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I think chihiro choice of making aoi confess was a bad decision and that the way she handle things are all a bad decision.. I mean who the hell wanna see their loved ones hurt just to comfort them?? wth.. anyway.. Nao x Aoi for me.. I hope Jin is thinking about a happy ending for this one lol.. XD thanks for the update btw!

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Chihiro seems like a pyscho to me( her squinted eyes gave that away, since the beginning). And Nao that was very smooth at the end! XD

last edited at Dec 27, 2014 1:45AM

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

I'm here for the credit page... I SHIP SHUNINTAxTAKEMIYA <3

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Smooth, Nao. Very smooth. ;)

joined May 28, 2013

Clearly I am one of the few people that would prefer a Chihiro and Aoi ending haha. But seriously, Chihiro is such a douche. She could have had Aoi so easily, but nooo, she would rather play a stupid game.

For some reason, I don't like Nao. Anyone else annoyed by the fact she pretty much made a move on Aoi when she was very vulnerable? Seems like a scumbag move to me.

Tldr; Aoi can find someone better than Nao and Chihiro.

joined Jul 31, 2014

The best part is at thr last page.
Jin x shuninta
shuninta x Jin
I really love both sensei artwork.
Thank you

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Best credits

Plot is... I don't Chihiro or Nao, which doesn't do good things for my ability to enjoy this

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

damn... cant wait to see the development of this story!!! thanks for the upload!!

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I thought they couldn't come up with better credit pages. I was wrong.
Best one ever, everyone else go home.

Shuninta is totally on top btw

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

nice move

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I thought they couldn't come up with better credit pages. I was wrong.
Best one ever, everyone else go home.

Shuninta is totally on top btw

Agreed^

and Chihiro is really stupid

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

For some reason, I don't like Nao. Anyone else annoyed by the fact she pretty much made a move on Aoi when she was very vulnerable? Seems like a scumbag move to me.

Forgive me for having to say this so rudely...so please don't take this as a personal attack or as me saying this is typical of you or that I think I'm better etc. etc. etc., but quite frankly if you see it as Nao making a move on Aoi when she's vulnerable then you have completely misinterpreted everything to this point and missed the mark so badly you hit the target next to yours.

Nao simply was comforting Aoi the way she knows how. None of their kisses have meant anything beyond a form of communication to this point to Aoi. Ironically the kiss is only hurting Nao if anyone. The one in this chapter was the start of Nao's aggression but it was not during a time of Aoi's vulnerability.

Chihiro is flitting around with a stupid game that makes me question the depth of her love. If you do that in real life, you usually lose if love is a game. And if love is a game on another level, making a move on someone who is vulnerable is not a douche move depending on the circumstance. You harbor your own feelings and if you decide to start conveying them, you are forcing the other person to take responsibility for those feelings to the extent they feel. It does not matter how you do so. Some ways are correct in situations, some are not (some are just always wrong like rape but that's a topic for another time).

Nao has been completely selfless in the way she has approached this situation. She simply did not want Aoi to be hurt. She has been in love with her for a while now, but she refused to make a move, and until now has not resolved to do so at all.

tl;dr - Aoi does actually deserve Nao if anyone. Read a little more carefully.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

I love Nao x Aoi =^^=

To reply you must either login or sign up.