Forum › Two Girls Who Are Roughly the Same Height But Whose Proportions Are Completely Different discussion

Girl on left = thicc
Girl on right= slender. Truly a perfect pairing.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Go away, teach! Nobody cares about your journal!
Miyata and Yoshida are talking about important relationship stuff right now!

Lbeingrllygay
36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

i'm loving this artist, keep their stuff coming!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Just a reminder, doing exercises builds muscle. Doing squats might help you tone your legs, but it won't make them thinner.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Did she ever get the journal though ? I'm dying to know :O

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Just a reminder, doing exercises builds muscle. Doing squats might help you tone your legs, but it won't make them thinner.

Toned legs > slim legs, so its a happy end anyways

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Did she ever get the journal though ? I'm dying to know :O

Some say these gal pals are still groping each other to this very day.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"I'm gonna violate you later" - just your usual small talk between gal pals these days.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

yes sure just gals befriending each other just to grope

joined Aug 29, 2019

"I'm gonna violate you later" - just your usual small talk between gal pals these days.

That one threw me off a little, but I guess it's really just par for the course in Japanese "lewd" talk.

Either way, I'm happy to see that they're also being such great Super Friends.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That one threw me off a little, but I guess it's really just par for the course in Japanese "lewd" talk.

It ain't easy picking the right interpretation of 犯す

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Honestly probably the best choice at least at a quick look. Not that I doubted you anyway. And yeah, people do say such things jokingly quite easily.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yeah I don't doubt it and don't envy you for that. Would something like "ravage" or "ravish" work as well? They carry similar meanings, but seem a bit less rapey to me (or rather, seem to be more commonly used with their "affectionate/passionate" meanings).

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 11:19AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yeah I don't doubt it and don't envy you for that. Would something like "ravage" or "ravish" work as well? They carry similar meanings, but seem a bit less rapey to me (or rather, seem to be more commonly used with their "affectionate/passionate" meanings).

It's less affectionate and more a show of jealousy of their size in this case, though, so a more negative word works better here. Even if not meant all that seriously.

joined Aug 29, 2019

It's less affectionate and more a show of jealousy of their size in this case, though, so a more negative word works better here. Even if not meant all that seriously.

Maybe. I can't read the original, so I can only go by what the TL provides, everything beyond that is basically conjecture.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Twenty years later, and that teacher still hasn't gotten that journal

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Unless its fat burning cardio, which it isnt in this case But

To reply you must either login or sign up.