Forum › A Girl Who Wants to Receive a Blowjob discussion

joined May 10, 2021

Niiiiiiiice

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

That felt like one of those "no homo...right" moments.

Not gonna lie, I think this would be kind of a weird conversation even if you were dating.
"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

i mean,i'm not trans or something but having a dick woud be nice
imagine all the posibilities
going to the bathroom STANDING UP

Overrated if you have to clean your own toilet. It splashes more, so you'll have to clean more often. I'd rather take the 2s to pull down my pants.

On the other hand outside it's a good gimmick.

Who the hell pisses in a way that splashes around? Piss a bit to the side from the water (to be quieter) and there is no need to do extra cleaning.

Weird tangents aside, this reminds me of an episode of Manwhore Industries. It too ended with a "no homo" moment.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Not gonna lie, I think this would be kind of a weird conversation even if you were dating.
"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

Overrated if you have to clean your own toilet. It splashes more, so you'll have to clean more often. I'd rather take the 2s to pull down my pants.

On the other hand outside it's a good gimmick.

Who the hell pisses in a way that splashes around? Piss a bit to the side from the water (to be quieter) and there is no need to do extra cleaning.

Weird tangents aside, this reminds me of an episode of Manwhore Industries. It too ended with a "no homo" moment.

But the piss doesn't always go where you want it to go!

On another note eh I've always thought that blowjobs are overrated

joined Sep 6, 2018

“Pocky Game” the next level!

More please!

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Boring. Why didn't she just suck her clit? :(
It's like a very small penis anyways

Nope! It really isn't. Learn about the amazing extensive internal anatomical structure and you might change your mind.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Nope! It really isn't. Learn about the amazing extensive internal anatomical structure and you might change your mind.

Heh you should see the "giant clit" hentai where it works like a penis, science often goes out the window in strange ways in fiction :P

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Heh you should see the "giant clit" hentai where it works like a penis, science often goes out the window in strange ways in fiction :P

I did see that, not very manueverable!

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

All I can hear is Ashnikko’s Slumber Party while reading this. Hahaha.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

They sell equipment that lets women pee while standing. I think it's actually onsidered camping equipment, so they don't need to squat in the woods.

joined Sep 1, 2017

My 9yr old niece saw that video in my watched history on YouTube and wanted to watch it. I panicked and kicked her of YouTube. All I could think about was what the hell would I say if she asked me, "What does cunnilingus mean"?

Img_0454
joined Dec 16, 2020

True

Img_0454
joined Dec 16, 2020

My 9yr old niece saw that video in my watched history on YouTube and wanted to watch it. I panicked and kicked her of YouTube. All I could think about was what the hell would I say if she asked me, "What does cunnilingus mean"?

oh oh yeah make sure she does not see that homie, and if she does tell her its another meaning for lewd hand holding

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Lewd 101%

joined Sep 1, 2017

oh oh yeah make sure she does not see that homie, and if she does tell her its another meaning for lewd hand holding

Her older sister let her watch Cardi B's WAP. Thankfully while I wasn't in charge.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Huh. Well, she wouldn't be the first one.

It's ok as long as it leads to greater intimacy with your female friend. And then you can explore the alternative possibilities -- you know, using the organs you do have.

It works even if you are a kitty and a bird.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That friend. Lol. I would have just slapped it and walked off so she'd get sticky ice goop all over her legs and think about what she'd just done.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

yall dont do this? I've always imagined what it would be like to have a d!ck. still do. no more periods and also what this oneshot depicts

NewtMarshmallow
29216120_985796631584578_7844572378056777434_n
joined Nov 5, 2017

Nice

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

next time do it without the popsicle ;)

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

And they were Classmates

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

And they were Classmates

Oh my god, they were Classmates

joined Aug 29, 2019

And they were Classmates

Oh my god, they were Classmates

Wait what, they were Classmates?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

(I don't know if they are but I needed to work that reference in somehow )

Well, that was something.

D9b9a6feccfd2f91f76fbb604c3790ec4d0137ed_128
joined Jan 11, 2018

I know the manga is only four pages, but she was VERY easy to convince.

To reply you must either login or sign up.