Forum › What's that manga called?

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

There was this oneshot where it started cheerfully with two women chilling and flirting in the morning (I think there were kids too? I'm not sure) and it was happy until it ended with plottwist showing that they are both married to men and their relationship is secret.

This?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

^That's it! Thank you. It seems I didn't find it because I was searching for both "cheating" and "non-science babies" tag at the same rime.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I'm looking for the short series about a group of sailor girls going to war, very unique artstyle and very full of tragedy and violence. I remember clearly that it was on this site, but I assume it was taken down for reasons?

Titanoktonon
Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

This.

Thank you very much! Guess it wasn’t taken down after all, I just got bad eyes.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I can't remember the right events, but there was that one-shot of a cool-looking girl who was found out at work that she was lesbian (or maybe not her but her co-worker?) and it became exaggeretaly a huge fuss and people started to badmouth her, then a co-worker of her came to her and said that same-sex relationships are disgusting and all and something happened that she managed to convince her to try it out with a girl and she said "take responsibility" or something? I can't remember what happened after that. I remember that I've read it in Japanese on twitter but I'm sure that it was on Dynasty.

last edited at Jul 2, 2021 11:13PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This picture is an edit of someone's work here that I've seen this artstyle. That head-shape and those are are really familiar to me. I've seen this style here, I'm certain, and I can't find it. Can anyone recognize the style?

last edited at Jul 3, 2021 2:11PM

Titanoktonon
Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Tsunamino Yuu or Ejima Eri I think?

last edited at Jul 3, 2021 2:19PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Tsunamino Yuu or Ejima Eri I think?

AH! THATS WHAT IT WAS! The first one, Tsunamino Yuu, I'm almost certain of it. Thank you!

(Also wow I didn't think Yuu did that kind of art)

joined Nov 27, 2016

I can't remember the right events, but there was that one-shot of a cool-looking girl who was found out at work that she was lesbian (or maybe not her but her co-worker?) and it became exaggeretaly a huge fuss and people started to badmouth her, then a co-worker of her came to her and said that same-sex relationships are disgusting and all and something happened that she managed to convince her to try it out with a girl and she said "take responsibility" or something? I can't remember what happened after that. I remember that I've read it in Japanese on twitter but I'm sure that it was on Dynasty.

This?

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

A regular school girl falls in love with ger new roomate, an intoverted girl who walk on the beach at nights looking for mermaids because her dad told her that her mom was one

joined Jan 7, 2018

This?

thank you

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

A regular school girl falls in love with ger new roomate, an intoverted girl who walk on the beach at nights looking for mermaids because her dad told her that her mom was one

Forget it, i found it

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ano_koro_no_aoi_hoshi

joined Apr 17, 2020

Adult life Yuri a married couple where both of them pretend to be poor

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

quintuple posting? seriously?

Mari%20avatar
joined Jul 4, 2013

Main character (A) gets invited to a mixer and since the other gir (B)l had a crush on her, she decides to tag along. However, B was considered plain so she goes through a makeover and when both of them show up at the mixer, B is getting s lot of attention. A notices it and makes up an excuse so they both can leave the mixer. A asks why she decided to dress up if she didnt want the attention and B says its because her crush was going to be there.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Probably not this, but it was the first thing that came to mind:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/poor_poor_lips_ch17

But it could be this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch07#1

last edited at Jul 10, 2021 2:36PM

Mari%20avatar
joined Jul 4, 2013

^
Probably not this, but it was the first thing that came to mind:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/poor_poor_lips_ch17

But it could be this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch07#1

Seasons! Yes, thank you so much! I spent hours looking for it. I even searched within Takemiya Jin's work, but ended up giving up thinking it was my mind playing tricks on how I remembered the manga/draw style. I'm truly grateful. <3

PS. Now I also want to re-read Poor Poor Lips.

joined May 1, 2020

I'm looking for a GL Oneshot, where the two girls are still in highschool but both work for the military(?) and kill monsters. One of them is able to smell very good and that's why the other girl calls her "bitch". The other girl has a sniper and shoots the monsters. I'm not sure if I read it on Dynasty

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Looking for a manga/oneshot where there's this girl who streams with a goat head costume giving advice to people. She then ends up with a schoolmate I think. There was a sequel were a third wheel was added.

I remember reading it waays back before but I've forgotten what the name is oof.

last edited at Jul 12, 2021 6:06AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lookinh for a manga/oneshot where there's this girl who streams with a goat head costume giving advice to people. She then ends up with a schoolmate I think.

Black Goat and the Powerful Drug Madeleine

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Lookinh for a manga/oneshot where there's this girl who streams with a goat head costume giving advice to people. She then ends up with a schoolmate I think.

Black Goat and the Powerful Drug Madeleine

Omg thank you! ♡

A833b0da-ef0f-4898-8593-d053f3beae0c
joined Feb 25, 2017

[18+] I feel kind of weird asking this but it’s been bothering me for years cause I can’t remember the name uhh,,,

From what I remember it’s maybe age gap or incest? Some older girl, I recall her at a train station coming home to see someone (younger sister I think?) and then it’s just this whole fuss over the younger girl in her school uniform. Stuff like “I haven’t seen you in so long, look how much you’ve grown”
I remember only one quote from the story and it’s “don’t suck them [her nipples] through my shirt!”

Pretty sure it was a one shot but I don’t think I read it here on Dynasty. I would’ve read it around 2017~18 but idk when it was actually published.
Any help is appreciated!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

[18+] I feel kind of weird asking this but it’s been bothering me for years cause I can’t remember the name uhh,,,

From what I remember it’s maybe age gap or incest? Some older girl, I recall her at a train station coming home to see someone (younger sister I think?) and then it’s just this whole fuss over the younger girl in her school uniform. Stuff like “I haven’t seen you in so long, look how much you’ve grown”
I remember only one quote from the story and it’s “don’t suck them [her nipples] through my shirt!”

Pretty sure it was a one shot but I don’t think I read it here on Dynasty. I would’ve read it around 2017~18 but idk when it was actually published.
Any help is appreciated!!

The Cutest Girl in the World

The quote is specifically from the second part.

A833b0da-ef0f-4898-8593-d053f3beae0c
joined Feb 25, 2017

The Cutest Girl in the World

The quote is specifically from the second part.

You are a god, thank you so so so much!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.