Forum › 20-Year-Old Girl x 30-Year-Old Maiden discussion

Loyz
joined Mar 9, 2013

i love the story between them,,,,,,

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

i feel like intercourse between them would be awkward as hell because they're both self conscious about everything lol just my thought lol good story though ^_^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i feel like intercourse between them would be awkward as hell because they're both self conscious about everything lol just my thought lol good story though ^_^

I dunno if that's true. In the second chapter, Keiko can barely keep her hands off Emi, and is only stopped by circumstances. And in the third, Emi's all rarin' to go, to the point she's willing to just run off to the nearest hotel.

I think they're both frustrated enough by the end of the story that nothing's gonna stop them now (and, y'know, the story ends with them both naked for the first time anyway).

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awww....this one was so innocent! >_< want to see more but sadly completed... DX

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is a really cute manga, I like cute mangas, therefore I like this manga.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

awww....this one was so innocent! >_< want to see more but sadly completed... DX

Sadly? You kidding, right? I mean, with all the "dropped" or "ongoing" series you should thank god thatwe have the ones that are completed to keep us sane.

joined May 3, 2014

Sadly? You kidding, right? I mean, with all the "dropped" or "ongoing" series you should thank god thatwe have the ones that are completed to keep us sane.

haha true :3 (//^\)

last edited at May 26, 2014 12:09PM

joined Nov 14, 2013

Whats the last page about, where it says to spot the refrences? What references?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Whats the last page about, where it says to spot the refrences? What references?

Apparently all the games Keiko's roommate holds up are real games.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

I just love this story, so cute and asdkdaskadskd ♥

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

It feels incomplete somehow. But I loved it anyway. Ahhh. >_<

And that part in pg 18 ch 3 referencing marimete had me grinning. My cheeks hurt.

joined Jun 19, 2014

I'm identifying with Ch. 3's title in all the wrong ways.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Major reason why i prefer one-shots and 'completed' series :3

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

It feels incomplete somehow. But I loved it anyway. Ahhh. >_<

And that part in pg 18 ch 3 referencing marimete had me grinning. My cheeks hurt.

Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhttt! now that I've actually seen it I can join in on the MariMete refrences

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

My least favorite story by my beloved author Ms. Morishima Akiko. >:(

Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

One of my fav yuri by Morishima Akiko!
Incredibly cute and just wow.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Why is this so precious.

joined Jun 5, 2015

wow i luv keiko sensei, i though emi jealous would ended with more aaangst or endless misunderstanding, but keiko can overcome it with her smart-experience-grow up behavior.

joined Oct 15, 2010

Will this ever be continued? It's been ages since I read something from our beloved sensei.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Will this ever be continued? It's been ages since I read something from our beloved sensei.

It's ended.

Ahri%20x%20leblanc
joined Apr 7, 2017

So is this an anime of some sorts or are both of them original characters?

Ahri%20x%20leblanc
joined Apr 7, 2017

Aw dammit its done...

joined May 27, 2017

it just ends up like that ? really ?

aww... I'm really hoping for the "wrestling" scene

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Cracks Knuckles
Alright, let’s begin. First of all, this is a really cute story. The characters were adorable and the romance was really nice and enjoyable to read. It was overall a sweet story and it’s hard not to enjoy it.

Now, here are some issues with the story. I liked the beginning, how she said she would develop feelings gradually, which is pretty realistic and interesting, but that was traded out for love at first sight, a trope I’m not a big fan of.

Also, while I like the characters, they felt flat. They didn’t extend far beyond their age. Simply put, it didn’t feel they had a personality. And man, did they not act their age. The “20” year old maiden may as well have been 14 with how she acted, and the “30” year old maiden went somewhere from 17 to 40 with how she acts.

I might be reading too much into it for a simple romance between two maidens, but I take my Yuri seriously. Also, the 20 year old felt too much like a Mary Sue, and tbh, you cknow joe stop reminding us of the age gap. We heard you the first 800 times. I know it’s the plot, but still, it’s repetative, and doesn’t go anywhere half the time.

Overall, pretty nice story for casual reading, but pretty lacking in depth and analyzed seriously, is pretty blah to meh. Since this is Dynasty though, I recommend it.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Goddammit system stop flagging my post as spam. I know I write a lot.

While it's true the teacher admitted it was love at first sight when she first laid eyes on Emi, Keiko was the one who was SUPER surprised that Emi confessed to her. Keiko had to ease into her new role as Emi's love interest/date to respond accordingly. She explained/exposition to the readers it's just the way she handles romances. If she was asked out, she would say yes unless it feels off. The relationship would gradually develop over time. It never occurred to her that another woman would confess to her romantically. Love never entered into her brain. Whatever she saw as sparkling may just be a passing fancy, admiration for beauty, whatever it is. I can be making random assumptions and can't back any of them up.

The age insecurity I feel is very much justified. I think this may just be a very much cultural thing of the view/stigma of older women in their 30s. (Which I don't want to go into since I already write in paragraphs and I don't have the strongest understanding of Japanese society interpretation etc) Keiko is dating someone 10 years younger, so she may feel a bit insecure about her own body/image of how she may appear to her lover. She's dated people in her age group or older if we're going by assumptions, therefore not used to handle whatever younger partner's worries may have. So her insecurities and her mini fight with Emi feels pretty real. One's a working adult, the other's still a student trying to get her homework done in a timely manner. On your argument about the teacher's fluctuating emotional age of 17 to 40, love makes people do stupid/irrational things. Keiko was floundering around like a lovestruck idiot on new year's day when she was itching to bone Emi. She approached Emi to make up for the fight and offered very mature responses to Emi's concern about her male friends. She's not just going to drop all her male friends like that, that's just not how it should go. Cute girlfriend or no. Not sure what I can say about Emi being like a Mary Sue, so... shrug? The lead up to the conflict and the solution is believable, although it was resolved a bit too quickly and cleanly. But an adult should be capable of acting like Keiko so whatevs. If you really want to talk about flat characterization, you might as well look at Keiko's 2 housemates: "Love should make your heart race" or "love should make you wet." Although these 2 are more just exposition device rather than story mover.

To reply you must either login or sign up.