Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

At last Kanae and Haruka. I waited for it!!

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I thought she already confessed-
Oh well I hope they will be together in the future...imagine this manga is ending and we get all the ships in one chapter.
Goodluck to Michiru

Cottoncandymom
joined Jul 31, 2015

Is it just me or is haruka acting weird?

She felt a bit weird to me too, especially the face she made when she noticed Michiru took the picture. Wonder what's up with that...

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Harukana chapter really be coming right as I was about to have my finals daily mental breakdown session hjjahbsb.
What's with the return to NSFW stuff? I thought she just grabbed her ass but they were actually handholding in public??
Well, see yall harukana shippers in 6-10 months.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Haruka sort of confessed. In chapter 185, she gave Kanae a note and told her to read it when she was alone. It said “I love you.” Nothing much has happened since then.

People seem to be misunderstanding why Haruka offered to help Michiru study for Physics. I really suggest re-reading chapter 175. Michiru unintentionally barged in on Kanae and Haruka having some quality time together in the library. That’s where Haruka learned Michiru needed help in Physics. And that’s where Michiru figured out how Haruka felt about Kanae. Michiru quickly left once she figured out the situation. So when asked to take a picture of Haruka and Kanae, Michiru knew exactly the kind of photo that would mean the most to Haruka. In thanks for Michiru’s kindness at leaving so quickly in the library and of course the beautiful photo so full of Haruka and Kanae’s honest feelings for each other, Haruka offered to tutor Michiru in Physics.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Is it just me or is haruka acting weird?

I think it has a bit to do with the fact that in her last chapter she acted like a bit of a jerk when her Yuri time got interrupted so she is both trying to control herself better this time while still feeling guilty about last time.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Kishi can't keep getting away with all this intense and uncensored handholding.

Lbeingrllygay
36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

TOO PRECIOUS..! THIS IS SO SWEET! I'M GONNA DIE! AAAA(Ω Д Ω)

joined Jul 21, 2020

This chapter: PAPARAZZI MICHIRU
Next chapter: YANDERE AIRI

"Bitch took a pic of some girls other than me.
Bitch was chatting up a skanky ho in the classroom.
Bitch is going down."

NO!!
Don't jinx my cute fluffy and heartwarming VE which is made of sugar and spice and everything nice!

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

It's great to see again a chapter of my 2nd favorite pairing, Haruka x Kanae, but at the same time it's sad because they made almost no progress and it'll be till who-knows-what-chapter until we see them again.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Can't read this in public, not with all this uncensored hand-holding, jeez. Calm it down a bit, lol

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

What i really love about reading this manga on this site is when you read a really nice chapter about a couple (which, let's face it, is any of them!), you can click on their tag and go back and read all their staring chapters on their own.

I do this a lot and it always makes my heart swell.

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

so happy to be able to hold her crush hand... I think that's very powerful gay of her

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so deuced cute!!!!!!

joined Oct 12, 2017

!!!!????? That was too adorable, I can't!

joined Feb 1, 2021

Haruka sort of confessed. In chapter 185, she gave Kanae a note and told her to read it when she was alone. It said “I love you.” Nothing much has happened since then.

People seem to be misunderstanding why Haruka offered to help Michiru study for Physics. I really suggest re-reading chapter 175. Michiru unintentionally barged in on Kanae and Haruka having some quality time together in the library. That’s where Haruka learned Michiru needed help in Physics. And that’s where Michiru figured out how Haruka felt about Kanae. Michiru quickly left once she figured out the situation. So when asked to take a picture of Haruka and Kanae, Michiru knew exactly the kind of photo that would mean the most to Haruka. In thanks for Michiru’s kindness at leaving so quickly in the library and of course the beautiful photo so full of Haruka and Kanae’s honest feelings for each other, Haruka offered to tutor Michiru in Physics.

Yeah I read them one after the other and this chapter kind of feels like a sequel to 175.

joined Jan 8, 2016

That was ridiculously lovely. I love how this manga takes such a potentially mundane setting and moments and highlights the beauty in them.

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

"get a feeling so complicated"
- Airi

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Jesus, Haruka is gay.

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-asyvnqkoc824
joined Nov 1, 2019

Haruka x kanae is best ship, please no love triangle or anything.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Jesus, Haruka is gay.

"I know, my child. And it is good."
- Jesus, Son of God

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 11:07AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I did not interpret it quite like that. I also remembered chapter 175 instantly when studying physics was brought up, but my understanding of the situation is that Haruka felt at least a little bit guilty in addition to what you have already written. Michiru genuinely just wanted to get some help on a subject she is bad with, and Haruka reacted relatively awkwardly (in a "you are bothering us" kind of way), so Michiru left (while simultaneously cluing into their relationship).

Michiru looked relatively unbothered by Haruka's behaviour and if anything, she looked happy at reading the situation between the other two girls, but there is no way for Haruka to know that.

So when Michiru was kind to them with the picture, Haruka felt both grateful and at least a little bit guilty (note the pause she makes before asking "it was physics, wasn't it"), so she decided to revisit that library scene and offer actual help to Michiru.

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 3:44PM

joined Oct 16, 2013

There really should be an "umbrella" tag.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Wow did y’all redraw that last scene in the credits? It looks really good.

Also that meme was the first thing I thought of when I saw them sharing an umbrella lol

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

foldable umbrella was created for the gays confirmed!

To reply you must either login or sign up.