Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

A new chapter every week sounds great but i worry for the mangaka and whether the quality will be the same, this artstyle seems like it would take a while to draw..

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I kinda want to see these two remain as "bffs" without ever becoming an official couple.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lvia posted:

A new chapter every week sounds great but i worry for the mangaka and whether the quality will be the same, this artstyle seems like it would take a while to draw..

It's not much different from the bonus he does for the manga version.
Also, he seems to have the time to work on other characters for twitter.

It's incredible how prolific he is.

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Even in the credits gag, they're useless. But they're so cute.

I kinda want to see these two remain as "bffs" without ever becoming an official couple.

Only if they do it like it's Room for Two and they live together and go and do all the stuff in Kishi's Glasses and Gyaru series and Ayano still doesn't know if they're dating or not.

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 12:25PM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

17hunter00 posted:

Main story to me sounds like long-chapter. In fact the credit page said one week the main story and the next a short chapter, so it pretty much confirms it.

There's the thing too that it's not like there's a main story, Ayano and Miyoshi are not the main couple; in fact, the latest chapters, the main couple seemed more like Ai x Chie.

Yes, main story only mean longer chapters. We'll have a 18-pages Haruka and Kanae chapter next!

YEEEEEES MY FAVORITE MINOR SHIP ~~ They need more loveee

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Only if they do it like it's Room for Two and they live together and go and do all the stuff in Kishi's Glasses and Gyaru series and Ayano still doesn't know if they're dating or not.

Oh definitely. I love seeing them together but I dont see either of them confessing without a painful plot contrivance and I definitely dont want that.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

There won't be more normal chapters?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

There won't be more normal chapters?

Far as I can tell, it'll be alternating. Week 1, normal chapter, week 2 little bonus.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I kind of wish the optical illusion had the feet backwards. If you see what I mean.

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

Mari and Yuu are so great together. The depiction of a loving yet immature relationship is so spot on. It makes me want to cheer them on and hope that they can weather the changes that will come for them both in the next ten years of their lives.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mari and Yuu are so great together. The depiction of a loving yet immature relationship is so spot on. It makes me want to cheer them on and hope that they can weather the changes that will come for them both in the next ten years of their lives.

What are you talking about, they've been obviously dating since forever

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

legit did a doubletake on the first page lmaoooo

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

The truth is that I preferred the esthetic in the first chapter, like the way to draw the eyes or the skin, I don't know, but I miss it a little.

And it's just me or there has be less "lewd" scenes with the time?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Oh definitely. I love seeing them together but I dont see either of them confessing without a painful plot contrivance and I definitely dont want that.

Or just an epilogue where they're middle aged, sitting together on the couch, petting their cats and watching the new years programming on TV, when suddenly Miyoshi goes "Wait.....Are we married?"

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Volume 16
Cover:
https://i.imgur.com/P542Cil.jpg
Chapters:
https://i.imgur.com/Bmb6jCa.jpg
Chapter 217.5 was the only bonus after chapter 228

shade's terribad scans(tm)

joined Jun 28, 2018

SUDDEN RETURN TO NSFW CONTENT

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

That was some intense handholding

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

BEST CHAPTER YET!!!
THIRD BASE!!!(?)

last edited at Jun 15, 2021 8:51AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Kanae going for dat hand in public. Not surprising since she was a thirsty nerd from the start.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

When a hopeless pervert makes the best yuri by light years.

Ff0118f44ab907c387eaab20dfff8246
joined Jan 26, 2021

I really love the narrative choice of Michiru being perceptive as hell since she's the photographer.

Also,,, r they,,, threesome

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This chapter: PAPARAZZI MICHIRU
Next chapter: YANDERE AIRI

"Bitch took a pic of some girls other than me.
Bitch was chatting up a skanky ho in the classroom.
Bitch is going down."

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Insane Amounts of Hand-holding

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Is it just me or is haruka acting weird?

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Is it just me or is haruka acting weird?

Too gay to function.

To reply you must either login or sign up.