joined Jan 30, 2013

Man I wish to do this with someone one day

Tsubaki%20school%20zone
joined Apr 6, 2020

karuha makes the coziest stories

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Imagine going on a plane trip anywhere

Not just a plane trip. They had actual armrests and leg room. I'd peg that as business class, at the least. So imagine being able to afford a spur of the moment plane trip, where you don't have to travel in coach, and then having enough money to afford a suite, with similarly last minute booking.

One of them has Money.

joined May 1, 2015

Not gonna lie, when you become and adult and have job responsibilities, you want to quit.
I use those same words all the time.
"Everyone is a jerk, I quit"
I haven't done it yet lmao.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Just a married yuri couple being lovey dovey with each other. A yuri balm for the soul.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Not just a plane trip. They had actual armrests and leg room. I'd peg that as business class, at the least. So imagine being able to afford a spur of the moment plane trip, where you don't have to travel in coach, and then having enough money to afford a suite, with similarly last minute booking.

One of them has Money.

It sounds like Akiyama's making enough that she could support both of them (through photography, it looks like?), Haru just doesn't want to stop contributing. So they both likely make full figured salaries while living in an apartment so their costs are probably pretty low normally. Haru also mentions that what she bought that day is more than she'd shop for in a year and it wasn't like she showed up with armfuls of stuff.

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

This is so wholesome :'D

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

Blessed Karuha

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

One of them has Money.

It sounds like Akiyama's making enough that she could support both of them (through photography, it looks like?), Haru just doesn't want to stop contributing. So they both likely make full figured salaries while living in an apartment so their costs are probably pretty low normally. Haru also mentions that what she bought that day is more than she'd shop for in a year and it wasn't like she showed up with armfuls of stuff.

Haru seems like the sort who has no time to spend any of her money.

joined Apr 13, 2021

This is such a good read. It was pretty realistic in portraying work life. Stress from work and other things do not go away with a single trip to the beach with your lover, but it sure as heck helps you to relax for a bit and ease your mind. And her GF is 100% wife material. Makes me miss being in a relationship.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Aah, that was a nice relaxing and welcome read, much thanks.

Though small typo on page 4 bottom
whinging -> whining

joined Jan 8, 2016

I really loved this! What a sweet, loving...continuing relationship.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I'm converted. I have seen the light. How do I join this church?

It's the church of really wealthy people who scoff at work and throw money around like it was peanuts because they can do anything they want: travel to exotic places any time they feel like it, pick the most expensive seats on the plane and the most expensive suite in the hotel, buy a whole new wardrobe on-site because they can't be bothered with hauling luggage... that church.
Unless you're filthy rich, you can't join.

joined Feb 1, 2021

whinging -> whining

That's just the British spelling

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

i wanted to see them smush :(

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Great, so refreshing to read something like this. I think Karuha is one of my favorite authors, at this point.

It's the church of really wealthy people who scoff at work and throw money around like it was peanuts because they can do anything they want: travel to exotic places any time they feel like it, pick the most expensive seats on the plane and the most expensive suite in the hotel, buy a whole new wardrobe on-site because they can't be bothered with hauling luggage... that church.
Unless you're filthy rich, you can't join.

scoff at work

What? Haru comes across as a workaholic. Akiyama also appears to still be working both times Haru comes home.

throw money around like it was peanuts

Sure, on their first vacation together ever. And Haru's actual first vacation.

C5zl3ltvmaafkub
joined Apr 21, 2021

ughh.. as an overworked and exhausted office person myself.. karuha has no idea how this made me feel.. thank you karuha

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

This is missing the "insane amounts of hand-holding" tag ^_^

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

very wholesome i love this

joined Mar 30, 2021

Could we just have a special someone to hug when we're so tired from work, coz I do NEED one

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

whinging -> whining

That's just the British spelling

Huh, well, ya learn something new every day, thanks for that!

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

SO FLUFFY WTF

joined Nov 6, 2020

im surprised no ones made a "run away with me, girl" joke

(1,%20verand)
joined Jun 18, 2019

That was nice...
Btw, does anyone here know how much holiday Japanese employees officially get? Story just got me wondering. Never mind actually being able to take it

To reply you must either login or sign up.