Forum › Stretch discussion

joined Mar 18, 2013

Um sorry guys, in case you are really excited about the 'scissoring' thing, it's a judo move. You hold your 'partner' (more like opponent/victim) down, disabling their arm and choking them with your upper body. That's why Keiko said 'why do you look like you are enjoying this' (guess Ran is a M).

Holding hands is an obvious hint though, and the part where Ran offered to go to Keiko's "other house" too. They sound like a married couple actually.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

That part where Keiko's chasing Ran in the snow after getting snowballed the second time was so cute.
I haven't 'kyaaa~ed' this much in a long time.

I'd still eat that strawberry shortcake though.

joined Feb 15, 2013

In the top left she says "that guy hadn't really tried anything on me either" which suggests to me that nothing actually happened. And on this same page it looks like she's losing her virginity judging by the guy asking her if it hurts.

Yes, we don't know what exactly happened. Losing of virginity is kinda implied by the pics. The phrase you're referring to is quite contradicting to it. The Japanese version of the chapter is not available anymore to check for alternative translations (probably in the 2nd volume now). The other possible explanation is:
- that guy tried approaching her at home
- then she decided to lose her virginity and called him out to the love hotel
- nothing happened because she started crying in the last moment due-to the f***ed up family situation (no father, mum's never home, mom's bf is about to have sex with the daughter)

We'll probably learn later. "That guy hadn't really tried anything on me" looks very suspicious next to an opened condom pack and could perhaps refer to "we just had one standard intercourse to get my virginity gone, nothing extravagant"

I thought it was one of her guy friend? Because they introduced them first so for Keiko it could be like : "... hmm this guy creep me out, may as well have sex with a guy i know first instead of letting him making a move on me."

So it kinda show her transformation from having guy friends to hang around and play games with, to actually have a sex friend

Could be wrong through

last edited at Dec 11, 2014 10:43AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

In the top left she says "that guy hadn't really tried anything on me either" which suggests to me that nothing actually happened. And on this same page it looks like she's losing her virginity judging by the guy asking her if it hurts.

Yes, we don't know what exactly happened. Losing of virginity is kinda implied by the pics. The phrase you're referring to is quite contradicting to it. The Japanese version of the chapter is not available anymore to check for alternative translations (probably in the 2nd volume now). The other possible explanation is:
- nothing happened because she started crying in the last moment due-to the f***ed up family situation (no father, mum's never home, mom's bf is about to have sex with the daughter)

We'll probably learn later. "That guy hadn't really tried anything on me" looks very suspicious next to an opened condom pack and could perhaps refer to "we just had one standard intercourse to get my virginity gone, nothing extravagant"

I thought it was one of her guy friend? Because they introduced them first so for Keiko it could be like : "... hmm this guy creep me out, may as well have sex with a guy i know first instead of letting him making a move on me."

So it kinda show her transformation from having guy friends to hang around and play games with, to actually have a sex friend

Could be wrong through

It's what I understood, the guy she slept with wasn't the guy who was hitting on her earlier but one of her guy friend (probably one with whom she played video game)
If you look at the hair, the guy she lost her virginity with seems to have them longer her than the guy at her house

last edited at Dec 11, 2014 10:52AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Holding hands is an obvious hint though, and the part where Ran offered to go to Keiko's "other house" too. They sound like a married couple actually.

A panel like that, a close-up of them holding, has to be one of the most on the nose service for yuri fans that Shou has provided in this manga.

last edited at Dec 11, 2014 10:59AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

A panel like that, a close-up of them holding, has to be one of the most on the nose service for yuri fans that Shou has provided in this manga.

Not to mention Ran get excited being pinned down with her face being closed up to Keiko...

You have to kiss her Keiko... she was waiting for it...

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Visting Keiko mother geh.. not a good idea. don't forget that guy is there!! Keiko did slept with her mother boyfriend.
anxious....

Different guy. Mom's boyfriend hits on her (I strongly suspect mom jumps from guy to guy), Keiko is disgusted and calls a guy friend and sleeps with him in a sort of attempt to control her own sexuality and shield herself from older guys who hang around the house.

The guy she sleeps with is part of the high school crew she hangs with. I'm pretty sure he appears in earlier scenes.

In any case Keiko's mom is a piece of work. Or at least has bad choice in men.

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

Oh, hey: Progress! Sorta...

joined Jan 17, 2014

things got warmer and warmer

joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm pretty sure Ran steals a kiss in the first panel on page 5, considering the framing and Keiko's face in panel 3.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Oh, hey: Progress! Sorta...

Duh. God works in mysterious ways.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm pretty sure Ran steals a kiss in the first panel on page 5, considering the framing and Keiko's face in panel 3.

Nah she was too far up. Would've been nice though.

last edited at Dec 11, 2014 3:14PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

"You look like you are enjoying this" Oh Ran you little masochist you~

last edited at Dec 11, 2014 6:16PM

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

okay

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I love the face Keiko makes when she recognizes Ran XD.

I really like this chapters in which they act like an idiot couple (and they totally are a couple... hopefully...)

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

You know what would be hilarious? If the manga goes on like this for another year (in their time), just showing us this level of subtext, but not enough for us to consider the Yuri tag, but then Ran drops this sucker of a line: "So we've been dating for a year now..."

BOOM.

I actually wouldn't like that. I don't want to read a mange where their relationship is hidden from the reader all the time.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You know what would be hilarious? If the manga goes on like this for another year (in their time), just showing us this level of subtext, but not enough for us to consider the Yuri tag, but then Ran drops this sucker of a line: "So we've been dating for a year now..."

BOOM.

I actually wouldn't like that. I don't want to read a mange where their relationship is hidden from the reader all the time.

But we're all here for the Stretches ... That's the point of this manga, not their relationship... right?

I BET NONE OF YOU PRACTICE ANYMORE!!! >:V YOU'RE ALL JUST PERVS

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love the face Keiko makes when she recognizes Ran XD.

I really like this chapters in which they act like an idiot couple (and they totally are a couple... hopefully...)

They had the idiot bit down cold ages ago.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Well in certain cases I still do some stretching :V

joined Dec 4, 2013

Keiko did slept with her mother boyfriend.

Where did you get that?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#7
although it's never clearly said who that guy is...

Oh, I can see why you might think that but I think you're missing something unless I'm misunderstanding the dialogue.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#9

Urggg no please. This creeping me out. The boy she slept with clearly is her friend earlier. There's no way that could be mom's boyfriend because she can't go from "stop, you're creeping me out" to "ok let's do this" while "that guy hadn't really tried anything on her". Plus, the one he had sex with called her Komatsu which is normal for friends calling each other, and he got to the hotel by bicycle. Urgg, men don't ride bicycle because they already have carssss

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks this comic should have a almost yuri tag to it ?

Also this comic makes me realize how inflexible I am.

joined Jul 31, 2014

sorry may i know did author forgot to put comedy in the gerne??? Cos it really funny!! I have read up till chapter 9 and can't stop laughing. I want to stay with this kind of friend forever.

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

THIS IS NOT STRETCHING. Yeah, we know what is it. :>

joined Jan 8, 2014

Well in certain cases I still do some stretching :V

ROFL! still stretching ^_^

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

Notice that Keiko has a lot of boyfriends and have slept with many guys but still act so shy when she's with Ran )))) What happen to all the Seme of the yuri world????

To reply you must either login or sign up.