Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, so this is how we're going to do this. :D

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

gee I wonder who got 2nd place in general votes

Whaaaat?? The comically evil and sadistic editor Toraiwa manipulated all the other editors into voting against Tadokoro’s manga despite it’s wild popularity on social media?? No wayyyyyyyy

... I mean, in all likelihood probably not :P the guy was just portrayed as a common asshole, not an evil mastermind, and we already seen the editing department only moderately sympathetic to Tadokoro's manga so the results just seem logical to me :P (Although whatever the rival is about to do I'm actually not sure).

last edited at May 8, 2021 2:51PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I bet she was actually tied for first.

Whitewolfefenrir
joined Aug 16, 2020

Am I the only one that gets the impression that editor toraiwa is the type to try and rig the competition?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Am I the only one that gets the impression that editor toraiwa is the type to try and rig the competition?

He may be the type, but I don't see how he could actually pull it off in his position.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

He may be the type, but I don't see how he could actually pull it off in his position.

He's the editor for a very successful manga. He probably has the boss's ear and the ability and inclination to use that to put pressure on the other editors.

HyperKunoichi
White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

what a tweest!

joined May 24, 2014

Pxivy update

Sleazy prick gets his comeuppance of sorts

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Sakurako-san in Valkyrie mode!!!

joined May 24, 2014

Update, any minute now?

joined May 24, 2014

He's the editor for a very successful manga. He probably has the boss's ear and the ability and inclination to use that to put pressure on the other editors.

According to the raws, that's EXACTLY what he did and that's why ranbare-sensei refused the prize. That's my guess from the raws anyway

last edited at May 22, 2021 1:30PM

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

92 about to be uploaded. Tatsubon getting into rhythm

Nice

@TATSUBONi 9m
92話ツイッター版完成したよ~~

@TATSUBONi 7m
読み返してからアップするよ

joined May 24, 2014

Pxivy update

Moron gets extra humillation

last edited at May 23, 2021 7:21AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What happen to Yuri Ichigo ?

joined May 24, 2014

Or better yet, is it updating elsewhere?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Or better yet, is it updating elsewhere?

I doubt it since Yuri Ichigo does it and tbh i don't read it elsewhere. Unless someone does a MTL.

joined Mar 25, 2019

Sweet, we have two long raws on pixiv now.

joined May 24, 2014

Whaaaat?? The comically evil and sadistic editor Toraiwa manipulated all the other editors into voting against Tadokoro’s manga despite it’s wild popularity on social media?? No wayyyyyyyy

He did SOMETHING which is why she refused to accept It. There's no way of knowing what he did until the raws get translated. But whatever he did he's truly done for.

last edited at May 24, 2021 3:13PM

KokoKagamihara
Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

Ugh wish a second group would pick this up. Pretty sure Yuri Ichigo is done

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I don't think two and a half weeks are any time to pronounce a group dead, especially during these corona times (or, for that matter, exam times in many places). Real life can interfere in various ways, so I wouldn't be too worried yet.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I don't think two and a half weeks are any time to pronounce a group dead, especially during these corona times (or, for that matter, exam times in many places). Real life can interfere in various ways, so I wouldn't be too worried yet.

Agreed, especially with that exam times bit. Finals aren't yet here, but they're coming.

joined May 24, 2014

Ugh wish a second group would pick this up. Pretty sure Yuri Ichigo is done

And they had to leave it at a climax, at that.

joined Mar 25, 2019

So does anyone have news about the translations of the latest chapters?

joined May 24, 2014

So does anyone have news about the translations of the latest chapters?

For some reason I think they stopped at a cliffhanger just for the sake of Trolololololol.

KokoKagamihara
Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

I keep coming back hoping for an update but still nothing. Wish I had even a basic grasp of Japanese so I could translate this myself

To reply you must either login or sign up.