Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Her main rival has 200,000 followers right? I dont think she can beat that- i'm kinda expecting her to finish 2nd- which still gets the manga published just not serialized, and for her to be happy with that - the main reason being, im not sure the author will want to have to write around having to have inko sensei having to be working so much on her serialization after school, cutting into time for other stuff the author wants to do.

Ofcourse there are ways around that- but I can see why you'd not want it- tho if this manga is ending soon it wouldnt matter either- no idea how long tadokoro is planned to run for.

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 8:30AM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

^ Her main rival has 200,000 followers right? I dont think she can beat that- i'm kinda expecting her to finish 2nd- which still gets the manga published just not serialized, and for her to be happy with that - the main reason being, im not sure the author will want to have to write around having to have inko sensei having to be working so much on her serialization after school, cutting into time for other stuff the author wants to do.

Ofcourse there are ways around that- but I can see why you'd not want it- tho if this manga is ending soon it wouldnt matter either- no idea how long tadokoro is planned to run for.

she'll prob win and some new drama will take place where she can't find the time to go on dates

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

she'll prob win and some new drama will take place where she can't find the time to go on dates

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

god bless editor-chan

joined May 24, 2014

I see that tadokoro-san is not used to belng popular

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Short drama incoming once blonde gf sees the chats/meet-ups Tadokoro has with the other artist?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, she doesn't have to beat her number of followers. Just her manga being mentioned to them and supported to this extent by her rival is enough to get them to read it as well, and potentially vote for her. She's even gained new followers herself from there, and with her being a relative unknown, those are quite likely exactly those more active followers who will actually bother to vote at all.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yeah but she now has like 5k followers- thats a tiny fraction of 200k- who had the chance to follow and didnt- even if lots of them check our her story- i think the vast majority are not gonna vote for her over the person that is the reason they even gave it a look.

Realistically, it comes down to how many besides their own followers will read these stories- how many people read that publishers stories online and have no particular aliegance? Less of them will probably vote than the artists own followers but if there a a couple million who vote in total- then sure, Inko could still win I guess.

But I'll stick by my main reason for thinking she wont- having her win seems like it would put the author in an annoying and unwanted situation to deal with.

(I could easily be wrong- maybe the mangka deliberatley set it up and WANTS that situation, and the next arc deals with Inko sensei trying to balance school and her gf with basically a full time job? It just didnt strike me as the direction the story would go).

I'd rather she did win tbh- she deserves it and I want to see her arrogant prick of a first editor loose.

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 12:34PM

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

... Getting there

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Editor needs love too

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^This is true :) She is very passionate- and here we find out she was once an aspiring manga artist but was put down and not given a chance- thats why she hates that crappy editors attitude- and I guess as an editor was the one way she could get into the industry.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I prefer the editor with glasses on, very happy with how she represents the kinder side of those who manage artists

Fvfiwsgb_400x400
joined Apr 15, 2020

guys does anyone know what is the schedule of release of the chapters? i just finished ch89...

joined Mar 25, 2019

The raw for the next chapter is up now https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/89297131.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

gee I wonder who got 2nd place in general votes

joined May 24, 2014

Yesh, she Is FOLLOWING her in social media. That woulda be more than enough for her to stand on her own

last edited at May 7, 2021 7:01PM

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Oh cliffhanger!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Huh. Well, we'll see...

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

gee I wonder who got 2nd place in general votes

Whaaaat?? The comically evil and sadistic editor Toraiwa manipulated all the other editors into voting against Tadokoro’s manga despite it’s wild popularity on social media?? No wayyyyyyyy

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Aaand the buildup to Toraiwa's horrible death at the hands of Nikaidou continues...

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

If she loses, there's the possibility of comfort sex arc.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Cliffhanger'd

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

You heard it here first, folks. Flan is love!

(Seriously, what's with everyone liking Flan)

joined May 4, 2017

(Seriously, what's with everyone liking Flan)

Flan is the best dessert with the most unappetizing name.

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

Ngl I'm kinda interested in Samurai and Aliens

To reply you must either login or sign up.