Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

joined Feb 1, 2017

I can understand y mc did what she did, it wasn’t a cool move but I’d totally do the same thing. It’s just a defence mechanism where u default to escape and distance as a solution in order to protect urself (And you’ll probably regret it immediately afterwards when u realise the damage you’ve caused). Happens to me all the time when it comes to social interactions. Also I need the next chapter NOW.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This story is climbing on my favorites....
I think we are in need of more new manhwa and manhua yuri. They give a different sense from mangas, a more realistic one without the over the top reactions. It's great this updates every week.

Regarding mc, yeah I agree what she did was an asshole move. But at least she was mature enough to foresee where this was leading and save herself the hurt. I didn't like it, but tbh she also didn't have many options here. Whether she distanced herself fast or more gradually, the results would be the same. Tongtong would get hurt in either case. There are people who can stick around their crush and get over it, and others can't handle being around them without hurting too much.

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 9:48AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I feel like we're in the starting line now haha

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Idk is it worth hurting Tongtong's feelings if it means that Lu doesn't get rejected? This whole thing is leaving a very sour taste in me. I know that eventually Lu will confess and Tongtong will reciprocate but the setup was just unpleasant. The story is still great but still making Tongtong cry like that wasn't cool.

I mean, ghosting is a shitty thing to do but is it worse than blackmail?

To be fair, Lu didn't really mind it and TongTong didn't make her do anything harmful.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

I can understand y mc did what she did, it wasn’t a cool move but I’d totally do the same thing. It’s just a defence mechanism where u default to escape and distance as a solution in order to protect urself (And you’ll probably regret it immediately afterwards when u realise the damage you’ve caused). Happens to me all the time when it comes to social interactions. Also I need the next chapter NOW.

so much this, also we gotta remember shes a damn teenager, it took me awhile to stop pulling this back then xD

ahh i cant wait for their little date

Kawaii-anime-25355452-560-420
joined Feb 24, 2015

Noo I wanna know what will happens next xD Thanks 4 the chapter!

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

There's never enough of this; I crave a new chapter every time I see the newest upload.

Good luck, Tongtong!

Phpmrblo2_c2pm
joined Jun 18, 2018

Okay I totally thought this was gonna go on a dark turn eventually, but this is feeling pretty wholesome for me! I can't wait for the next chapter, and omg she really is a useless lesbian. (I say this out of having been there myself, as my (now) wife threw so many hints at me and it took me forever to catch them. XD

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

you know it kinda annoys me how the mc thinks that she will fall in love with her if she stays by her side like ??? you can have friends without catching feelings,just because you are attracted to girls doesn't mean you are attracted to ALL girls but well this is a manhua,i want you to catch feelings

She has a gay friend and neither of them have shown any attraction to each other, so it's not a matter of being unable to be frinds with girls. Lin Luxi thinks she'll fall in love with Tong Tong if they stay friends because she already is catching feelings.

Yeah Lin Luxi is already falling for Tong Tong but just didn’t want to admit it, so she squashed her own feelings and tried to distance herself from Tong Tong. Honestly that’s a totally reasonable thing to do in her situation. Think about it, if she fell deeply in love with Tong Tong only for her to end up being straight, not only would Lin Luxi be put in a lot of avoidable pain, there’s also the danger of being outed at school and subsequently ostracized and bullied.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

“patiently waiting for the weekend to come” LOL tong tong is so cute.

But honestly, can’t blame MC, I honestly feel like I would’ve ended up doing the same somehow, as shitty as it may sound, but well, atleast she realized what she was doing was wrong and is trying to make up for it, no going back now!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

protect tongtong

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Idk is it worth hurting Tongtong's feelings if it means that Lu doesn't get rejected? This whole thing is leaving a very sour taste in me. I know that eventually Lu will confess and Tongtong will reciprocate but the setup was just unpleasant. The story is still great but still making Tongtong cry like that wasn't cool.

To be fair, Lu didn't really mind it and TongTong didn't make her do anything harmful.

Because she was blackmailed about the wrong thing. Before she knew what TongTong was talking about Lu was really scared she would be outed, which was the intended reaction. That intent matters.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Damn, I need a screencap of TongTong.exe

joined Jul 26, 2016

Because she was blackmailed about the wrong thing. Before she knew what TongTong was talking about Lu was really scared she would be outed, which was the intended reaction. That intent matters.

And when you get down to it Tong's intent was just a Bass Ackwards attempt at making friends. (In her defense she was probably ever so slightly desperate by that time.) Ironically enough if she had somehow been aware of Lu's orientation and used that as leverage instead, with the rest of the events playing out basically the same, the latter should currently be experiencing a degree less anxiety since it'd mean Tong is basically okay with that aspect.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Tongtong didn't mention anything about that nor was she ever thinking about it. Lu was being paranoid because it is a big fear of hers. So yes in this case ghosting is worse than blackmail.

Somebody else mentioned how they are just high schoolers which is true, they aren't supposed to be mature. Lu should have just told her from the outset to leave her alone and the compensated dating thing is a misunderstanding, at least Tongtong wouldn't have any expectations for being friends.

We are meming about this now but let's hope Lu isn't as useless as the people in useless princess PLEASE!

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

We are meming about this now but let's hope Lu isn't as useless as the people in useless princess PLEASE!

Considering that Useless Princess has one not-so-useless, one no-longer-useless, and one painfully-aware-but-is-purposely-avoiding-her-feelings-on-account-of-having-an-inferiority-complex useless lesbians, that bar shouldn't be TOO hard to pass.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I suggest re-reading chapters 1 to 3 because it wasnt until her birthday(ch 3) that she wanted a friend. Before that she was clear about what would happen if Lu refused. Dont get me wrong, it was tame as far as blackmail goes but tamer than ghosting? I disagree.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

God, Tongtong is so cute. Must protecc.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Tongtong is baby. She's so adorable and her mom is awesome!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

AAAA PROGRESS

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

awww I miss having a crush that made me feel fluffy and cheerful instead of sad and lonely, it sure has been a while

joined Apr 8, 2021

Dont get me wrong, it was tame as far as blackmail goes but tamer than ghosting? I disagree.

Tong Tong specifically apologised for it and asked if Lin would forgive her and be friends. Lin Luxi agreed to that. In that extremely specific context, Lin was being a way bigger jerk. She could've just said "no, you blackmailed me, even if I forgive you I don't want to be friends with you". Even if that's not the real reason why she doesn't want to be friends, she had the most valid excuse possible to turn her down and didn't have to resort to ghosting someone who just apologised to her.

last edited at Apr 30, 2021 3:44PM

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Luxi worrying about Tong Tong flirting is kinda funny I think, as Tong Tong seems like the kind of person that would be completely oblivious to what flirting is even supposed to be. She's more the "blurting out whatever comes to her mind" kind of type.

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

cook that meal, get that girl !

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This is such a good and heartwarming story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.