Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SF posted:

Did a bit of drawing today, here's hoping lazy me can turn this into a daily habit instead of something I do once or twice a year....

That's really cool! enjoy the hobby and take it easy.

random posted:

In other news NASA's cute little Mars helicopter got over its software troubles and made its first (modest) flight on the Red Planet. Yay! (/◕ヮ◕)/

They had to turn it off and then on again?

joined Jul 26, 2016

random posted:

In other news NASA's cute little Mars helicopter got over its software troubles and made its first (modest) flight on the Red Planet. Yay! (/◕ヮ◕)/

They had to turn it off and then on again?

More like reinstall/patch drivers. Which of course gets slightly trickier than usual when the device is on another planet whose orbit averages about half an AU further out...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's anyone reading this? " Shinsou Mahou Shoujo Howling Moon" https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=149893 I found it in one of those sites and took a quick look at the first chapter... Is really ecchi (might get even more later on) but the protagonist are super hot, they seem to care a lot about each others and the story is actually pretty good according to the first chapter.

But... you know how it is, I don't want surprises ! there's 2 volumes so far .... I just checked chapter 4 (I can only find 4 ch translated) and wuoooHOOOhOohohohO OHOHOHO ... I really hope this is keeps going like this and we don't get a "SUprise! Male self insert oniichan in volumen 3... this is now a harem!" lol, it's the same author of Trinity Seven btw.

I want to take the risk... I don't think it can compete with Looking up to Magical girls but ...they're so hot lol

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 11:58AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Continued from comments of this image:

@A random yuri fan

1. A very good site.
  2. Others already explained what futa is, so I won't dwell on it.
  3. Some people here are nice, some other people are like meh, and some other other people bad.
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

@A random yuri fan

1. A very good site.
  3. Some people here are nice, some other people are like meh, and some other other people bad.

Yeah, watch out for someone who goes by the name "SushiKnight". That's one of the really bad ones.

Bad... to the bone. B)

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

@A random yuri fan

1. A very good site.

Watch out for a user called bubbleteabird as well. I heard that they’re pretty meh. If MEH stands for Majestic, Elegant, and Hot that is ;)

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Welp. I was just fighting the last boss of Persona 5 Royal and got unavoidably one shot about 4/5 of the way through the fight.

That's cool.

I wonder if it was because I used a skill that gave my party magic + physical reflect? Because the boss IMMEDIATELY used Megidolaon, which, of course, goes through all defenses. I'm pretty sure some optional bosses in previous games have done that.

...why do MY Megidolaons never deal 1000+ damage? :(

edit: Tried it again and beat it, and I have no idea why the boss one shot me on my first attempt. I was gonna test it by using the spell again, but it didn't do anything when I tried it at the start of the fight and I didn't have the patience to risk restarting the fight by doing it later on. Oh well, I guess it will remain a mystery for the rest of time.

On the bright side, damn that game was good. Significantly better than vanilla P5 in so many ways. It's worth getting even if you've played the original game.

last edited at Apr 23, 2021 5:36PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I got a small gaem review too! Ring Fit adventure gets a complete recommendation from me. Just like any ol' RPG, it will start easy and slow but get much more challenging a few hours in. Today was my first break in a while and I'm tired.
I have to confess...I've done over 2 thousand squats, which is more than I've ever done in my life...

Anyway, I'm angry about so many things right now, I can't be bothered to get angrier by writing it all down.

Some people here are nice, some other people are like meh, and some other other people bad.

I'm nice™ send n00ds. Joke

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/88492539
RFA FeMC x Allegra thicc thighs ship

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Any good Ring Fit Adventure yuri doujinshi out there?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Any good Ring Fit Adventure yuri doujinshi out there?

I haven't seen any doujin, but I haven't exactly been looking. Danbooru has this picture featuring Wii Fit Trainer x Ring Fit Trainee. There's also several pictures of different characters playing Ring Fit Adventure while yuri-ing.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Some people here are nice, some other people are like meh, and some other other people bad.

I'm nice™ send n00ds. Joke

I prefer the soy sauce flavor myself, but the chicken ones are good as well.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Speaking of noods, one of my friends over three discord servers has put her nickname on one of those servers as "a plead for noods", and for whatever reason, my first thought when seeing that nickname always is "So,... you want noodles?"

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ lol

Weird birthday this year (not today or yesterday), not as bad as last year and I slept a lot which is a huge improvement.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/87777726
Azur lane Portland x Indianapolis

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I had a random thought today: what if all the currency in the world was replaced by head-pats?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

bubbleteabird posted:

I had a random thought today: what if all the currency in the world was replaced by head-pats?

Depending on the person, the value might increase or decrease...

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'd probably be one of the biggest sellers and the biggest buyer there is.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

But how much head-pat for a groping?
And how much groping for a kiss?
And how much kisses for a hand-holding?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

So uh, I don't know if any of you are familiar with Marasy8 but um...

He performed in the Budokan recently.

I've been a fan of him for the better part of a decade, and to come this far is absolutely incredible. His arrangement of Connect still gives me chills nearly 9 years later. I don't really have a lot to say here, I'm just in awe.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I got the J&J Covid shot today. It wasn't too bad and was only a minor prick. I hope to be able to go to work tomorrow but we'll see in the morning. :)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yes! More jabs!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Anyone got tips on how to stop failing at life? No context, it's a small thing but it annoys me not being able to do it properly.

Played the RE VIII demo, on easy lol, barely had enough time even on easy. It looks promising.
The animations are so damn good! Something something tall bobba lady reminder that this is RE and she'll probably turn into a blob monster sooner or later.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/89615360
HaNaYaMaTa Naru x Yaya

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Some Ganqing (Ganyu x Keqing) Genshin Impact

last edited at May 7, 2021 8:07PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

So I was wondering... is there an equivalent self-mocking term for male yuri-enthusiasts along the lines of Fujoshi?

joined Oct 22, 2018

So I was wondering... is there an equivalent self-mocking term for male yuri-enthusiasts along the lines of Fujoshi?

Himedanshi maybe?

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Himedanshi maybe?

Wouldn't it just be Fudanshi? As far as I know, the literal meaning of Fujoshi is just "rotten woman", so theoretically it could just as easily be applied to readers of any other kind of "fringe" genre. I'm completely ignorant about the history of the term though, so I might just be talking crap

To reply you must either login or sign up.