Forum › Chika-chan's 〇〇 Won't Fit discussion

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I used to find futanari really off-putting, but vanilla stuff like this really gave me an appreciation for it. I think the most succinct way to put it is "yuri, but one of the girls just happens to have a dick."

joined Jul 26, 2016

Obligatory "just j-j-jam it in?"

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

@SpencerSDH Exactly my experience with the trope, my mind changed on it when I found that very wholesome HonoNico one. I still find futa yuri fanfics better though, Love Live has lots of them on AO3 :3

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 12:10AM

joined Oct 6, 2020

Reading Kougi's NSFW stuff with the official art style really makes my head spin.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

@SpencerSDH Exactly my experience with the trope, my mind changed on it when I found that very wholesome HonoNico one. I still find futa yuri fanfics better though, Love Live has lots of them on AO3 :3

ᵈᵃᵐᵐᶦᵗ

clicks link

joined Jan 14, 2020

"I want you to carve out my insides, as proof that you're my lover."

:screams:

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I used to find futanari really off-putting, but vanilla stuff like this really gave me an appreciation for it. I think the most succinct way to put it is "yuri, but one of the girls just happens to have a dick."

It’s like fantasy trans lesbians but not really... well this story is actually pretty much 1:1 with regular trans lesbians.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 1:26AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

rainbow8 posted:

"I want you to carve out my insides, as proof that you're my lover."

:screams:

Exactly. I find this lack of sex education much more putting off than the futa itself.

880a1547-0d59-49f1-95ac-6b18ebe34a0d
joined Aug 10, 2020

Reading Kougi's NSFW stuff with the official art style really makes my head spin.

FR it really just makes me trippy throughout the manga, it's still amazing that they can copy the art style amazingly

joined Jan 6, 2017

It’s like fantasy trans lesbians but not really... well this story is actually pretty much 1:1 with regular trans lesbians.

Yep yep. All of Kougi's "futa" stuff is basically just trans with a different name. Which tends to make it very cute like here

joined Sep 22, 2015

Not really into this genre, but tried for this author. It was nicely done somehow. Does this genre always show them sausages ? Just curious to see more. Are there any futa manga similar in atmosphere without the aforementioned explicitness?

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

Not really into this genre, but tried for this author. It was nicely done somehow. Does this genre always show them sausages ? Just curious to see more. Are there any futa manga similar in atmosphere without the aforementioned explicitness?

Just look for love live doujins with futanari, most of them are just amazing.

joined Sep 22, 2015

Alright, might do that. But uh, what about the sausages? Is it explicit? Cum shots are not my cup of tea so I skipped those. Glad I did it with this one cos I liked the later pages somehow. Would appreciate if it were more a specific title.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Alright, might do that. But uh, what about the sausages? Is it explicit? Cum shots are not my cup of tea so I skipped those. Glad I did it with this one cos I liked the later pages somehow. Would appreciate if it were more a specific title.

There are a handful on the site that are pretty much what you're looking for. But I would look to sadpanda to find them, since there's a lot more there. Kitamuratooru Has a few that are very tame and were pretty much my gateway into the category. I will say; you may have to go a bit out of your comfort zone if you want more than that. there's a decent number of "vanilla" futa doujins, but most of them don't seem to fit within those limitations. There's a number of BanG Dream ones by Senyuu that are really good. Hayakawa Torinone has a bunch of Girls und Panzer doujins that are great, although most of them aren't translated.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

DY4Y posted:

Yep yep. All of Kougi's "futa" stuff is basically just trans with a different name. Which tends to make it very cute like here

wait... this isn't the only Futa that Kougi wrote?

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

Actually, kinda yes. AFAIK this is the only futa doujin she did (so far) BUT she did draw A LOT of it on her side account @sakuramikan_ero (there's another account she started posted to first but it's a private account)

joined Jan 6, 2017

DY4Y posted:

If you have pixiv you can check out this, it's mostly Riko x futa/trans Chika (with a couple solo and a couple YouMari and YohaMaru pics). It's all about as cute as this doujin

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

kougi its been a while i miss u
chu
chu chu

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

I did not expect to find a futa work here that features a key not fitting into a too tight keyhole (speaking metaphorically here). This felt really real. Since I experienced something similar, I can really relate to Riko here. This manga made my day today :)

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

JACKPOT¡¡¡

joined Aug 29, 2019

Whoa, Futa that avoids the two (literally) biggest pet peeves I often have with it.
Neither hyper-boobage nor a d!ck larger than a horse's. A surprise, for sure, but a welcome one.

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

This h describes why I got into Futanari.
The plot, the feelings, the love and care for each other, that’s why I like it.
Well, it’s hot as well but add wholesomeness and we get perfection.

last edited at Apr 8, 2021 8:26PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Aah this thread... Comparing futa and trans

joined Sep 22, 2015

There are a handful on the site that are pretty much what you're looking for. But I would look to sadpanda to find them, since there's a lot more there. Kitamuratooru Has a few that are very tame and were pretty much my gateway into the category. I will say; you may have to go a bit out of your comfort zone if you want more than that. there's a decent number of "vanilla" futa doujins, but most of them don't seem to fit within those limitations. There's a number of BanG Dream ones by Senyuu that are really good. Hayakawa Torinone has a bunch of Girls und Panzer doujins that are great, although most of them aren't translated.

Hi, thanks for the suggestions. I did check Kitamuratooru here and was tame enough for my taste. Not bad, I must say. Will check the authors you just recommended. Thanks!

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

You have such great taste!

To reply you must either login or sign up.