Forum › Chika-chan's 〇〇 Won't Fit discussion

joined Mar 5, 2016

rainbow8 posted:

"I want you to carve out my insides, as proof that you're my lover."

:screams:

Exactly. I find this lack of sex education much more putting off than the futa itself.

i think they're being more figurative than literal

not like there aren't oodles of works here that feature the idea of somehow "marking" a lover

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

KOUGI is a god and it's time to give our thanks

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I used to find futanari really off-putting, but vanilla stuff like this really gave me an appreciation for it. I think the most succinct way to put it is "yuri, but one of the girls just happens to have a dick."

It’s like fantasy trans lesbians but not really... well this story is actually pretty much 1:1 with regular trans lesbians.

The problem with most of the fictional trans lesbians I read is that somewhat the story went for a weird lust and dysphoria.

but Futa in japan isn't exactly trans though so...

The weird thing that has been keeping my mind is how Futa can cum, isn't cum require you know.. Test... well you know what I meant.
Also, Futa supposed to have both a vagina and penis. w.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The weird thing that has been keeping my mind is how Futa can cum, isn't cum require you know.. Test... well you know what I meant.

External futa testicles are very much Depending On The Artist (when absent internal ones can be inferred insofar realistic biology is a concern to begin with, whatever clever circulatory heat-exchange system presumably keeps the spunk from baking should be the least of your worries) - in any case, Chika here appears to have a very complete kit.

joined Nov 21, 2018

rainbow8 posted:

"I want you to carve out my insides, as proof that you're my lover."

:screams:

Exactly. I find this lack of sex education much more putting off than the futa itself.

i think they're being more figurative than literal

not like there aren't oodles of works here that feature the idea of somehow "marking" a lover

I took it the same way, it's just hornytalk that's in all kinds of NSFW manga. It's not like people are known to make scholarly statements while in the heat of the moment.

joined Mar 5, 2016

I used to find futanari really off-putting, but vanilla stuff like this really gave me an appreciation for it. I think the most succinct way to put it is "yuri, but one of the girls just happens to have a dick."

It’s like fantasy trans lesbians but not really... well this story is actually pretty much 1:1 with regular trans lesbians.

The problem with most of the fictional trans lesbians I read is that somewhat the story went for a weird lust and dysphoria.

the testices make the sperm cells, but the actual skeetjuice is made by iirc the prostate and the appropriately named seminal vesicles

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I usually I hate futanari stories, but this was pretty nice... I'm surprised

joined Dec 30, 2018

the testices make the sperm cells, but the actual skeetjuice is made by iirc the prostate and the appropriately named seminal vesicles

bruh what is this cum biology on my christian yuri website

Photo_2019-08-13_00-01-28%20(2)
joined Dec 8, 2017

if it was on me i would probably tag it on the transgender tag. You can see clearly in one of the pages that it isnt "futa" in the sense of having both things.
maybe what could be considered the most futanari thing is the cum, but some trans girls can tweak with their hormones to be able to still do it, so no big deal

it would be nice to have things like that outside of the futa tag so we could find it without having to dig deep to find it. I used to search a lot for it in the hopes of finding something that could make me feel more representated but its always so deep burried under the ones with hyper exhagerated proportions that I ended up just giving up, but from time to time I end up stubling upon some rare ones like this

joined Jul 26, 2016

bruh what is this cum biology on my christian yuri website

You can see clearly in one of the pages that it isnt "futa" in the sense of having both things.

[dubious - discuss]

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

You can see clearly in one of the pages that it isnt "futa" in the sense of having both things.

[dubious - discuss]

Asshole.

is what that looks like to me.

There's more of the same on the artist's Pixiv, by the way, but nothing that clearly resolves the issue. But I'm happy either way, so it's fine.

joined May 15, 2021

if it was on me i would probably tag it on the transgender tag. You can see clearly in one of the pages that it isnt "futa" in the sense of having both things.
maybe what could be considered the most futanari thing is the cum, but some trans girls can tweak with their hormones to be able to still do it, so no big deal

it would be nice to have things like that outside of the futa tag so we could find it without having to dig deep to find it. I used to search a lot for it in the hopes of finding something that could make me feel more representated but its always so deep burried under the ones with hyper exhagerated proportions that I ended up just giving up, but from time to time I end up stubling upon some rare ones like this

Mmmmm dont want to offend anyone cause most of the time i end up having problems when touching this topic but if what you guys want is this trans stuff i think the tag you should seek is one called "Shemale", so far is the closest thing ive seen to what you guys want, cause honestly speaking Futa is actually just a term used to englobe everything under the category, also, you shouldnt expect these kind of "logic" from this type of Tag, cause is just a fetish for most of ppl, sure some have more "love" on it but that kind of thing is not something one would normally search for, such as myself, i like Futa bc its just a wild fantasy of a woman knowing the pleasure of being a man, caused it by some kind of plot convinience, so its kind of an "Spicier Yuri", if it has more "love" then its a plus

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 1:59AM

joined Dec 22, 2020

She gonna get pregnant for sure SMH... teenagers remember use condoms

To reply you must either login or sign up.