Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Goggled Anon posted:

Google-sensei tells me that lactation is possible when not pregnant, a condition that is called galactorrhea. One of the causes listed is "excessive breast and nipple stimulation" so yeah, that kinda checks out.

And it even looks like men can lactate because of hormonal problems.

The more you know...

Oh I can confirm this, I'm fight fan follower (how ironic, isn't, Tifa, an fight fan) and I remember the UFC had this one fighter who tested positive for elevated testosterone due to an hormonal imbalance condition called acromegaly, he was literally lactating according to his manager, I guess his name was Antonio "Big Foot" Silva.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

mom holy shit
even lactation is on the play now

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

i might have gone too far in a few places.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

To be continued... in a volume with a completely different title, since the characters it was originally named after have disappeared, never to return.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I wonder if we should give this series its own set of pairing tags like Virgins' Empire has?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

I wonder if we should give this series its own set of pairing tags like Virgins' Empire has?

So far there's been some disagreement over how often those should be used, but - as I'm not currently following this - I'm certainly open to hearing its case?

joined Apr 2, 2021

Well, it kinda funny, that from which site you buy that book, you getting another art-cards(sheets)

I found a nice relation-sheet of all characters: https://i.imgur.com/EZ5s0C3.png

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well, it kinda funny, that from which site you buy that book, you getting another art-cards(sheets)

I found a nice relation-sheet of all characters: https://i.imgur.com/EZ5s0C3.png

Drew that myself, actually. Didn't include it cos I was too lazy/shitty at drawing flowcharts.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So I proposed a change of the tags on this series. I've never done that before, and I don't really know the protocol, so hopefully it's not out of line. This series hasn't been about office lady roommates in a long time, it's not even really "adult life" as it feels like it's more about the sexual misadventures of a series of lolis than anything. No judgement toward anybody that's into the series as it is now, but the original tags just don't seem quite right anymore.

Anybody agree with me on this? If those tags are going to exist anywhere, I feel like they should just be put on the chapter tags for the first, like....What was it, five chapters before it went off the rails?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Who are these characters and why are they having sex?

joined Dec 18, 2020

Bold of you to assume this manga has a plot.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Drew that myself, actually. Didn't include it cos I was too lazy/shitty at drawing flowcharts.

Can we get an upgraded version of that chart including the chapter that made X line appear? This is such a mess that just the lines aren't enough to make me remember which character is which, so also having the chapter that made X relationship line appear in the chart would be nice to go back and reread that particular chapter.

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 4:06AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm pretty sure new characters showing up and joining in on the sex is the entire plot haha

joined Sep 4, 2016

Wait, there's a plot?

I'd honestly love to know how the conversations between the author and the editor go when the manuscript is submitted each month.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Wait, there's a plot?

I'd honestly love to know how the conversations between the author and the editor go when the manuscript is submitted each month.

Editor: Is there more sex?

Author: You know it.

Editor: Nice.

joined Apr 2, 2021

Can we get an upgraded version of that chart including the chapter that made X line appear? This is such a mess that just the lines aren't enough to make me remember which character is which, so also having the chapter that made X relationship line appear in the chart would be nice to go back and reread that particular chapter.

Here you go: https://i.imgur.com/UqP27o5.png

You should always read the notes, because it offers more what happened between:
There was once a threesome between Manami, Ito and Kuyou!

I have the feeling there will be soon a chapter that connect those two seperated sexual relationship together.

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 5:47AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Fegr posted:

Thanks. I see that some of them had a least 5 different partners, like Kuyou and Takako.

Good thing it's not reality. Or STDs would become a real risk.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Fegr posted:

Thanks. I see that some of them had a least 5 different partners, like Kuyou and Takako.

Good thing it's not reality. Or STDs would become a real risk.

I think it depends? I was having a conversation with a friend recently and they were telling me that while STDs are a risk they're not always as much of one as people might commonly think. Though it is good to always be safe, and not risk things/use protection/do tests. In the case of this series, I think a lot of people having sex with each other were first timers, and then having sex with other first timers. So a bunch of different partners, but I think it was all contained to a relatively low risk group. Though I might also be completely here wrong, that's also possible haha

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I've yet to read a yuri series addressing the subject of STDs anyway.

It's manga world. Except colds, none ever gets sick (unless it's the whole point of the plot, like a character is dying from something specific).

joined Sep 27, 2017

I've yet to read a yuri series addressing the subject of STDs anyway.

It's manga world. Except colds, none ever gets sick (unless it's the whole point of the plot, like a character is dying from something specific).

I think the same thing could be said for most stories and media tbh. Unless there's a point to a character getting sick, going to the bathroom, so fourth, it's often not included within the story/happens off "screen/page". With STDs, for example take a lot of HBO (and many other networks like Starz) adult shows, the characters are CONSTANTLY fucking, and fucking everybody, basically nothing ever comes of it in regards to STDs and the like.

Also yeah unless getting crabs or the flu or something is a topic the author wants to delve into, and dedicate time to a narrative about said subject(s), I don't really see why they'd need to include them. After all you can only include so much in a story, and you generally need to choose what you want to focus on. Which I'm sure you're well aware of already.

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 7:52AM

joined Apr 2, 2021

Well I see big issue with AI, because it's said she has many many sex partenrs

joined Sep 27, 2017

Well I see big issue with AI, because it's said she has many many sex partenrs

Well many unknown partners? Or many partners within the series? I feel like she's only mentioning that she has sex with many characters within the story, but maybe she has sex with unknown parties as well. I'm also tired, so I might be forgetting some details, apologies if I am.

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 7:54AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Everytime I see a Tae-chan and Jimiko-san update I always tell myself. WHAT SWEET HELL AM I GETTING MYSELF INTO THIS TIME!?

joined Jun 21, 2018

At least they got a potential love triangle out of the way quickly, now give a quick threesome and start a new link!

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tae_chan_and_jimiko_san_ch22#17

As the genocidal president of my country once said:
"It's just a little bud".

In the same way of saying "it's just a little fire", "it's just a little oil" and "it's just a little flu".

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 10:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.