Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

t6e1mediumtank posted:

"ahahha, omg, look at me im so funny for doing some stupid prank, sooo funny" First some yaoi trash was uploaded a bit ago and now this? Who's approving this trash?

Someone hasn't check on the calendar.

I know it's April Fools. This stuff is still stupid and just like that disgusting yaoi crap shouldn't have been approved for upload

You would think someone named after a tank that looks like Playmobil would be able to take a joke, but here we are I guess

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Fuck I dont know whats real and whats not anymore

Screenshot_2021-03-25-02-57-39-917
joined Feb 17, 2019

I'm crying but I don't know if it's because I'm disappointed or out of laughing

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

MARIKA
IS
TRANS

Well, oddly enough...

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

ahem moving away from the homophobic dude on the site about gay manga who will prolly be banned soon...

I wonder if this'll be just deleted tomorrow? =w= How can we possibly delete such a perfect yuri manga. The emotion and romance in the Lorem Ipsum monologue alone made me sob.

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 8:15PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Basically the entire story in a nutshell right there, lol.

t6e1mediumtank posted:

"ahahha, omg, look at me im so funny for doing some stupid prank, sooo funny" First some yaoi trash was uploaded a bit ago and now this? Who's approving this trash?

I know it's April Fools. This stuff is still stupid and just like that disgusting yaoi crap shouldn't have been approved for upload

You could always just avoid the site for a few days around April first you know. Also:

disgusting yaoi crap shouldn't have been approved for upload

I don't know why we have to repeat this nigh-constantly to people but just because this site is primarily yuri-centric does not mean it's nothing but yuri. There's actually quite a few het and yaoi stories on the site.

Edit:

Lizstar posted:

ahem moving away from the homophobic dude on the site about gay manga who will prolly be banned soon...

I wonder if this'll be just deleted tomorrow? =w= How can we possibly delete such a perfect yuri manga. The emotion and romance in the Lorem Ipsum monologue alone made me sob.

If past April Fool's uploads are anything to go by it may be listed on the series page separately from the rest of the chapters and labelled as an April Fool's chapter. I've seen that on a couple of other series in the past.

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 8:26PM

joined Nov 11, 2020

As much as I like jokes and everything, this translation isn't my cup of tea. Like "okay haha it's accurate so it's funny" but, I really wanna read the dialogues that's officially/perfectly translated by a group or a good translator, and not act like I'm laughing through this person's funny jokes, cause I'm not :l

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 9:24PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

As much as I like jokes and everything, this translation isn't my cup of tea. Like "okay haha it's accurate so it's funny" but, I really wanna read the dialogues that's officially/perfectly translated by a group or a good translator, and not act like I'm laughing through this person's funny jokes, cause I'm not :l

That's litteraly the team working on the translation who have done this April Fool translation.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

That's litteraly the team working on the translation who have done this April Fool translation.

Bro it says "no group" right there; are you saying people would just do that? go on the Internet and lie?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Shut yo whiny behind up, kid.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Alright, I'll admit it; we weren't really sniped by a brave and handsome sniper who needed ubereats money; it was all an elaborate ruse put on entirely to spite 2 people on here and NOT to be a fun way to announce that ch5 would be delayed due to IRL issues in the real credits page that I'm sure everyone read.

Jokes aside, April Fools! For those of you that either narrowly missed / didn't read the true credits page (just need to wait for a bit on the last page), ch05 is going to be delayed a couple weeks due to this and that. We hope this fun jokey joke can tide you over as you wait!

Or not, this isn't a job and you don't pay us nearly enough to be demanding strict deadlines lmao

EDIT: I also didn't get enough for ubereats :(

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 1:00PM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Ohh so this was an April fool's joke. *saying this she casually threw aside a large rock.

Jk appreciate the effort hope you got enough for uber eats

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

AMONGUS

joined Nov 11, 2020

Bro it says "no group" right there; are you saying people would just do that? go on the Internet and lie?

bruh i feel dumb now AHAHAHAH my bad, i know this was for April Fool's, it's just that this year I've been fooled so much i suddenly took everything seriously, it wasn't great but i guess that's what April Fool's are for :'D

Edit: the fact that there's an April Fool's tag now makes me feel more like a dumbass than i already am

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 10:18AM

joined Nov 28, 2017

There's some part with a lot of dotted part, why ? TT

Ridiculous Queen of the Scythe
Adorable%20gay%20nerd%20(plz%20let%20me%20go%20bigger%20dynasty)
joined Jan 10, 2019

"Marika, are you gay?" "I AM HOMOPHOBIC" incredible

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

the april fools chapter is an absolute fucking masterpiece, I sent in some money so you can hopefully get that ubereats soon

GodDamnItAmy1
joined Mar 28, 2021

Alright, I'll admit it; we weren't really sniped by a brave and handsome sniper who needed ubereats money; it was all an elaborate ruse put on entirely to spite 2 people on here and NOT to be a fun way to announce that ch5 would be delayed due to IRL issues in the real credits page that I'm sure everyone read.

Jokes aside, April Fools! For those of you that either narrowly missed / didn't read the true credits page (just need to wait for a bit on the last page), ch05 is going to be delayed a couple weeks due to this and that. We hope this fun jokey joke can tide you over as you wait!

Or not, this isn't a job and you don't pay us nearly enough to be demanding strict deadlines lmao

EDIT: I also didn't get enough for ubereats :(

this man is a legend

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Can all future chapters be in this style? It's way funnier than the actual story.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

What a legendary April Fools chapter, this was the best

Leabian%20pingu
joined Feb 19, 2021

as a lesbian this manga‘s storytelling rather makes me feel uncomfortable so I choose to pass this one.

yep i agree

last edited at Apr 6, 2021 1:10PM

joined May 28, 2020

where can i find the original LN and NSFW/Smut scenes?
(sorry one more question) what does LN mean? im too dumb

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 8:20AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

(sorry one more question) what does LN mean? im too dumb

Light novel. We have some here as well, although not this one.

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 9:17AM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

ahah well done

15 days later

W-we'll get the real chapter soon, right...?

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 11:45PM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

sorry it's cancelled forever ever

To reply you must either login or sign up.