Forum › Yuru Yuri discussion

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Anyone else getting tired of how horribly they are treating Akira? I expect this from Kyoko. But why would Yui treat her like garbage too? Shouldn't she have tried to help clean it off of her instead of just eating like she's nothing to them? This running gag is getting stale and just cruel.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Not me! I'd been worried Namori has gone soft on Akari this chapter is cozily reassuring.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

^^ It was oddly atypical with the characters, particularly Yui. Namori doesn't normalize bullying except on Akari anywhere else in the series. (I guess she did early on, with Chitose, but that stopped.) It's beyond me.

last edited at Mar 19, 2021 1:08PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I think of Akari as the Buster Keaton of Yuri tbh.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i mean is not like they were actively bulling akari, it was just a punchline to a slapstick joke but yeah being akari is suffering

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

So, the comment section didn't go as you (Namori) planned
-Captain America

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I discovered the other day that "akari" is the ancient Greek word for "mite".

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

150 chapters of one of my favorite manga series of all time. Thanks for all the translations so far!!

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Suffering Akari is top cute thank you Namori

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Kyoko x Yui for life.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

lmao i noticed the fancy stem but thought nothing of it because the comic is in black and white XD also is anybody gonna tell her that to the gays there is, in fact, a HUGE difference between an eggplant and a tomato XD

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The payoff for this joke is... Nothing!!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Unsubscribes from Yuru Yuri >:[

joined Aug 29, 2019

lmao i noticed the fancy stem but thought nothing of it because the comic is in black and white XD also is anybody gonna tell her that to the gays there is, in fact, a HUGE difference between an eggplant and a tomato XD

Not just to the gays tho... First thing that came to mind was "eggplant emoji" for me, so I guess she might be hinting at assuming a certain role...

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

the gay level in this chapter...

joined Jun 3, 2020

i really laughed out loud for the first time in a long while (ch 151) totally wasnt expecting

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

Kyouko x Yui ❤

joined May 24, 2014

She's an eggplant, indeed!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Yui and Kyouko are a married couple.

Douleur pour Ayano. Girl gotta forget her doomed crush on Kyouko and look at Chitose already.

joined Jul 23, 2019

I'm a naive and innocent girl. Please explain to me.

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

This chapter is brought to you by Norm MacDonald.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

I'm a naive and innocent girl. Please explain to me.

Lol from my understanding if you send someone an eggplant emoji it has a sexual connotation XD most likely because of its.. uuuh.. phallic appearance..? internet culture is strange lol

last edited at Mar 25, 2021 11:33PM

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Japanese eggplants are cylindrical, smooth, and tapered at one end. They can do things that American-type eggplants can't do without a massive infliction of pain.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Japanese eggplants are cylindrical, smooth, and tapered at one end. They can do things that American-type eggplants can't do without a massive infliction of pain.

And they also go really well with miso.

To reply you must either login or sign up.