... I don't want the father to end up with paper plane girl T_T

That's the way it's headed.
Too bad, I think she's boring... :(

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

We guessed this earlier, and you are right she is boring.
But still i really want "Father" x "Mother"

joined Jul 5, 2014

I think that one's just going to be played out for laughs to be honest. Though we can always hope :3

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I think that one's just going to be played out for laughs to be honest. Though we can always hope :3

The most interesting pairings usually are sadly....

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So....the girl who only wants to fuck her because that's her role in an idealized pretend-het relationship is preferable to the only one of them who seems to see her as a person independent of that role.

Whatever you're into, I guess.

(to be honest, none of them seem really "healthy relationship" material, but the paper plane girl seems least bad)

2014-02-10_233348
joined Feb 26, 2013

ch 3 page 19 (or 114?) - typo: plan --> plane

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 2:08PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So....the girl who only wants to fuck her because that's her role in an idealized pretend-het relationship is preferable to the only one of them who seems to see her as a person independent of that role.

Whatever you're into, I guess.

(to be honest, none of them seem really "healthy relationship" material, but the paper plane girl seems least bad)

The mother is preferable because she is kinda cray cray- aka she is interesting, plane girl is so vanilla it makes vanilla ice look black.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is adorable, definitely following this series.

Now about the complaints, unless you guys have already read the story I would suggest to wait for the story to develop and then complaint. Also, is somewhat ironic that you guys complain about the premise being so unrealistic and then go saying that everything will lead to the "they're only gays on school" narrative. I mean, the story is nuts already who's to say everything will keep being nuts?

And really, if you want realism go to read Stretch or Citrus.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

If the manga end with paper plane girl x Father, the story will lose all it's craziness and will become plain classic with a bad premise >.>

When something begin crazy, I like it to stay the same all the way

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 2:56PM

joined Jul 5, 2014

I'm going to be the crazy one and ship her with the girl she's impersonating.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I'm going to be the crazy one and ship her with the girl she's impersonating.

Haha would be great x)

joined Oct 6, 2014

And really, if you want realism go to read Stretch or Citrus.

If Citrus is your idea of realism then your reality might need a tune up. 0_o

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 4:31PM

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

I never have much expectation for realism after the first chapter. Everyone is just reading into the story too much. This is for pure entertainment and I am having so much fun reading each chapter. They never fail to crack me up at least once!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

If Citrus is your idea of realism then your reality might need a tune up. 0_o

That's how everyone at high school is, every mistake is the end of the world and crushes are the most important thing on the universe.

I never have much expectation for realism after the first chapter. Everyone is just reading into the story too much. This is for pure entertainment and I am having so much fun reading each chapter. They never fail to crack me up at least once!

Exactly, this is just fun.

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 5:19PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Exactly, this is just fun.

You can just say "it's all comics" about everything on the reader, so it's not worth discussing anything. Clearly that's ridiculous. You absolutely can discuss comedy, whether it works or is well written or whatever. The fact that you like it isn't justification for telling everyone else to be quiet about it.

For me at least, the premise actually gets in the way of the funny. It's treated too much as a blunt weapon, and dragging it in just when the character interaction is funny in its own right is the very picture of "not reading the mood".

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ah but that is the thing, a productive discussion needs to keep in mind the limits and tone of the matter at hand. So far the discussion angle didn't mesh with the series tone or goals. There's nothing so far that indicates this is nothing more than a silly premise meant to amuse the reader, there's no intent to make an statement or believable characters.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Except a good comedy is made more so by good characters and premise, those things are lacking here.
Well actually the cast looks interesting.......mostly (plane girl im looking at you) but we have not really MET any of them yet, introductions were so short it really doesn't feel like there was a point.

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 5:45PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Comedy is very subjective, what some people find hilarious, others don't (that's why I think is the hardest genre to write).

I found the whole thing very endearing and hilarious because I started seeing a family and not a group of girls pretending to be one. They're a bunch of really great method actors.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Well, you just need to know them more anyways. I ship the father and the plane girl because I like it anyways, besides you guys can go ahead on shipping father x mother anyways. But I'm a Cliche idiot for liking plane girl x father.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...I can't stop laughing..XD..those eyes looks scary but so funny, and last night my sister knock to the door at 1:30 a.m,I'm too sleepy when I open the door and I was so shock when there is a woman crawling inside that door and almost give me an heart attack because it was so dark and she almost looks like sadako. My sister laugh at me so hard and because of that I'm fully awake thanks to her. :D..

42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

I really want Haruhi and Yukari to end up together but...that seems like it won't happen since Ayumi is there. I mean, even if the entire relationship is fake, their characters just click, you know what I mean?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

scanlator fixed a minor error in pg 114, is paper plane, not plan
http://ojougakuenscans.tumblr.com/post/104149339226/opapagoto-ch-03-first-morning-download

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Hilarious :D cant wait for next ch.
Thanks for scantalating ;)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Read some of the comments....good gawd we need more yuri uploads people are starting to get all militant with their yuri criticism and such....

What if its a twisted manga and like all we get is plane-girl's imaginations of yuri and there is no canon >_<

To reply you must either login or sign up.