This manga starts out slow but it gets amazing in a bit. Patience

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'd say it started way too fast...

joined Jul 23, 2013

Plot is too fast for it's own good in the beginning and doesn't let the characters breath, yeah

But once the characterization catches up it gets fucking great, just give some time for the scanlations to catch up

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Plot is too fast for it's own good in the beginning and doesn't let the characters breath, yeah

But once the characterization catches up it gets fucking great, just give some time for the scanlations to catch up

so in your opinion, does this remainder of this manga try to be more plot driven or character driven?

joined Jul 23, 2013

so in your opinion, does this remainder of this manga try to be more plot driven or character driven?

Mix of both. We barely know anything about the characters now so it's hard to care about them, especially the children but once the family gets fleshed out the interactions between the members is really great. The plot becomes ott as hell, but I'd say it focuses more on the characters overall

It's a comedy manga through and through (at least up to chapter 9 out of 11, which is how much I read) though, so if that's not your cup of tea you might not like it

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 2:53PM

joined Jun 17, 2014

im really digging this series.... kinda want the "father and mother" to staytogether...
HOWEVER, what cant be unseen in this Page:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch01#47
It looks like her face is connected to one small squishy things... like the things seen on tumblr when people make the mouth go closer to the eyes... oh god, i couldnt stop laughing.
i just see a big 0o0 face....
just checked the b4 comments, lol glad i wasnt the only one
That can opening was so dramatic...
i think i really love this series, when will the next be out?

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 4:46PM

joined Aug 8, 2014

IT'S A TRAP GUYS! DON'T FALL FOR IT!

joined Sep 22, 2014

WHY END ON SUCH A JUCIEY PART.it Now I gotta wait forever for the next update.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I just know that it's not going to lead to them actually having sex, and any romance would just be faked so there's not much to get excited about here.

joined Jul 5, 2014

I'm having similar feelings as others have mentioned here. The yuri just feels too manufactured to be genuine. However, I kinda get the feeling that feelings might develop between the MC and the airplane girl, I do kind of hope it's not her though, she's kinda too bland for my tastes, and that would be annoyingly cliche.

joined Jul 23, 2013

Now that I've read the raws again the pages where Ryou is explaining things is kind of a mess

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch02#39

Being locked in.. -> In a closed environment like this there is obviously going to be those who become frustrated

and they get pregnant -> Nobody wants to get pregnant and get expelled and even more,

So, girls hitting on other girls -> there are plenty of girls who fall in love with other girls too

Next page:

getting popular -> When you go to school this monday you're going to face a little popularity yourself

Basically, while the family system might be fake the romance can be very much real

joined Jul 5, 2014

Now that I've read the raws again the pages where Ryou is explaining things is kind of a mess

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch02#39

Being locked in.. -> In a closed environment like this there is obviously going to be those who become frustrated

and they get pregnant -> Nobody wants to get pregnant and get expelled and even more,

So, girls hitting on other girls -> there are plenty of girls who fall in love with other girls too

Next page:

getting popular -> When you go to school this monday you're going to face a little popularity yourself

Basically, while the family system might be fake the romance can be very much real

While I admit that that's true, I don't really see it being too plausible. I mean, we've seen just how into the roleplay everybody is. Even to the point that the 'mother' literally just jumps on her offering sex. So, I think I can basically at least rule her out of the 'proper' romance options, if there will be one.

But seriously though, do these girls realise that they can literally walk out the gates and go into town. It's not like school is the only place of existence in the entire universe whilst you're attending >_< That's the thing that annoys me a little about this setup - yuri in highschool, het afterwards. It doesn't sit well.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The premise is really stupid and contrived but the situations are the characters are entertaining enough to make for it, really interested on see how this develops and hopefully, we will get some honest-to-god yuri soon.

joined Jun 17, 2014

Anyone know where i could read the raws?
Everywhere i look says it gone.
Email can be an option :)

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Chinese ver. : it's about ch. 11
http://mh.99770.cc/comic/22810/
(I don't know if it's ok to put the link here, sorry)

last edited at Sep 24, 2014 2:55PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Heh, I want the "mother" and "father" to end up together >_<" HONEYMOON! WOOOOO!! can't wait! xD

joined Jun 17, 2014

Chinese ver. : it's about ch. 11
http://mh.99770.cc/comic/22810/
(I don't know if it's ok to put the link here, sorry)

thank you ♥, my chinese isnt bad, so ill be able to get by.
(i hope so x3)

joined Oct 15, 2014

Can't wait for the next chapter XD!!!
You can find the japanese raw version to you know. Sorry can't post the link here, but good luck finding it.

last edited at Nov 5, 2014 4:33AM

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

i-i just love this manga doki doki

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch03#19

"Paper Plan" should probably be Paper plane

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd like Opapagoto a lot better if I could buy the premise. My credulity just can't stretch that far.

There are nice character moments, but then you get something that reminds you of how impossible the premise is, and it breaks my immersion.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Yes, I almost liiked this.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The premise here really pisses me off, in that it relies a lot on the "girls only like other girls when they are enclosed or young" that i oh so hate, i will keep reading but its not gripping me at all.

Plus its all fake, i want the "mother" to actually get with the "father" but that romance will never happen because its all an act.

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 1:12PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Plus its all fake, i want the "mother" to actually get with the "father" but that romance will never happen because its all an act.

Yeah, stuff like that annoys me. The premise getting in the way of the characters isn't what I consider a satisfying read.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yeah, stuff like that annoys me. The premise getting in the way of the characters isn't what I consider a satisfying read.

And yet i will most likely still read it......
Also nez any idea why i cant upload a new avatar? it isnt too big and it fits the file size requirements.

To reply you must either login or sign up.