Forum › A Lazy Guy Woke Up as a Girl One Morning discussion

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sugimura is such an egg.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

All in this manga is perfect to be a yuri, the drawings, the plot, the characters, etc. But this autor seems like it prefers to shp the roomates. It seems that the author has something against yuri (even though genderswap yuri is not that rare)

Anyway I still like the manga and still ship Yasuda x Igarashi (especially if Yasuda is a girl)

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Have you checked the author's other works? They're not "against yuri", they just really like pairing crossdessing and transformed boys with other boys. There's a difference, you people are being weirdly bitter.

Also there is literally a yuri work by them on this very site! And it's a cute one! So that accusation makes no sense.

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 2:23AM

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Have you checked the author's other works? They're not "against yuri", they just really like pairing crossdessing and transformed boys with other boys. There's a difference, you people are being weirdly bitter.

Also there is literally a yuri work by them on this very site! And it's a cute one! So that accusation makes no sense.

I agree with what you said but calling Nanashi no Asterism cute! That story broked my heart!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, Sugimura is so happy... ^_^

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I agree with what you said but calling Nanashi no Asterism cute! That story broked my heart!

I wasn't talking about that one, I meant this one: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_four_best_people_in_the_world Sorry, should've clarified. I don't read anything with the aaaaaaaangst tag (get enough of that IRL) so I didn't even know there was yuri in Nanashi no Asterism.

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Bois didn't have to look hard enough, their bro was just the best girl all along.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I read the latest three chapters (counting with the bonuses) on the opposite order lol
Also, this seemed deliberate

Also, as much as I like Yuri, I don't think there's any place for Yuri in this series. I gotta read the author's works with actual Yuri though.

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 10:39PM

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I was being specific within this work. At least for me this is very good material for yuri and sometimes it seems that it can go that way but the author goes back to "they just really like pairing crossdessing and transformed boys with other boys". Not saying that is inherently bad, but I just have this feeling of "This could be better as yuri".

The other works are other matter.

Anyway, I still like it the way it is and still put yuri googles if the author keeps going the same way. I was just saying something that I had in my mind from the beginning.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I want Yasuda and the girl who had a crush on him as a guy to be a couple now. But I think he's happier as a girl deep down so they should be a girl couple.

You probably mean Orie, but Igarashi now does too. Threesome?

Here's the thing. In a 3-some Yasuda only has to do ⅓ the work. And they can probably get the other two to maintain the relationship. As long as they don't mind topping a Pillow Princess.

joined May 25, 2019

Seems interest BUT no Yuri so I guess I leave it where it is!!!

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

yay an update! I've missed this

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Hayasaka originally wanted Yasuda to move to the girls' dorm. But if Yasuda stays away from that room the curse might wear off Yasuda, & possibly switch to Hayasaka.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Its BACK

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

2SpiritCherokeePrincess posted:

Hayasaka originally wanted Yasuda to move to the girls' dorm. But if Yasuda stays away from that room the curse might wear off Yasuda, & possibly switch to Hayasaka.

Now I want this to be brought up in the story.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

2SpiritCherokeePrincess posted:

Now I want this to be brought up in the story.

Check out bonus chapters 8.2 & 15.2.

he looks like a half animal
he only had 1 strand when he was a guy but now theres 2 strands

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Kuwawawa

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

I just binge read this manga because I'm bored. I don't regret it, this is really cute

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I rarely say this myself, and even don't like much when others do so, but this sure looks like an axe job. Not as bad as Yuri Moyou, but still a very sudden ending. The extra bits at least look like Igarashi may have the best chances there, so at least that is nice to see, though.

joined Mar 15, 2015

I rarely say this myself, and even don't like much when others do so, but this sure looks like an axe job. Not as bad as Yuri Moyou, but still a very sudden ending. The extra bits at least look like Igarashi may have the best chances there, so at least that is nice to see, though.

I agree. Basically, nothing seemed to change at all. I was hoping the MC would go back to being a boy or there'd be some sort of romantic resolution, but it definitely seems as though it got canceled and the manga artist had to write something resembling an ending.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I don't know, I think the author just doesn't like to commit to an ending - see the ending in "my first love was a beatiful girl", it's a similar open-ended kind of thing.
... and how much more could you expand the concept of "this guy is so lazy that it doesn't matter if he becomes a girl", I just can't see what could be done with it further, it was already getting stale in these few last chapters. If the author wanted a resolution, it would happen in that last chapter IMO, instead of some vague inklings about Igarashi. I suspect it's the closest we would have gotten, axe or not.

Anyway, thank you for translating these, I was wondering if this is gonna continue. Didn't notice the few last chapters until the newest came out but I don't know if they were just uploaded or Dynasty does stuff in weird order again so I never noticed these.

last edited at Nov 2, 2021 2:46PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What an unsatisfying end, and i liked this manga too...

Almost nothing for close to being resolved

i guess those final extra's are what we get for closure

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 6:12AM

joined Dec 30, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_lazy_guy_woke_up_as_a_girl_one_morning_ch17#16

remember ladies, you gotta protect ur mans thrussy

edit: axe hit hard on that last chapter oof

last edited at Nov 2, 2021 10:50PM

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Gimli: “and my AXE!”

Man, that was such an empty ending. At least we got a wholesome date chapter…

To reply you must either login or sign up.