Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Last page says shouldn't you go? Shouldn't you go where? Also what significance does the idol have?

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Last page says shouldn't you go? Shouldn't you go where? Also what significance does the idol have?

Probably significant for a love square or is also gonna need help for her love problems from our wingwoman MC

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Nothing revealed as far as RAWs go yet, put eagle-eyed readers might be able to put together some clues.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Glad to see the girl and her maid’s ‘conflict’ got resolved quickly. I also like the beautiful but chaotic energy here.

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

Some things I've noticed: The idol Akane actually shows up briefly in chapter 4 in a photo with Mei. It seems as though Akane is also friends with Rinna, and in chapter 5.2 we're briefly shown a flashback with Rinna in what appears to be an idol outfit collapsed on the ground. In the brief flashback we're shown Mei who appears to be worrying over the collapsed Rinna.

So here's my theory: Rinna and Akane were idols together. Whether they were a duo or part of a group, I can't say. Anyway, something happened to cause Rinna collapse and a nearby Mei rushed over to help. As a sort of thanks, Akane did a photo op with Mei. The incident also caused Rinna to fall in love with Mei, but for whatever reason Mei forgot about her.

Of course, that's just a theory, and I'll admit that it's not perfect.

last edited at Mar 2, 2021 8:16AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I also like the beautiful but chaotic energy here.

LMAO same

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Of course, that's just a theory

A gay theory

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Of course, that's just a theory

A gay theory

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

@Kaiju Thanks for putting that together. I think I could have figured it out myself, but it's been a while between chapters and I don't want to go back and reread it. I reread too much manga on this site as it is because my memory is a sieve.

last edited at Mar 2, 2021 2:47PM

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

@Kaiju Thanks for putting that together. I think I could have figured it out myself, but it's been a while between chapters and I don't want to go back and reread it. I reread too much manga on this site as it is because my memory is a sieve.

No problem. I just wanted to share my thoughts on some things I noticed when I reread the series.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Awww. I love when the servant and hime get together.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm guessing Yuka is crushing on the teacher now?

joined Jan 4, 2021

I'm guessing Yuka is crushing on the teacher now?

That's what I'm thinking too

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I just noticed that Rinna's hair moves up and down with her mood.

joined Sep 11, 2019

I don't think Yuka doesn't like Fuuka anymore, I think she still has feelings but her current feelings have nowhere to go so it's just pointing in a weird direction. Probably just doing miscellaneous stuff to put off her thoughts for Fuuka and when she sees her again, her arrow might point back to her but it might be shaky.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

SPOILER
This series gonna be polyamory. At first its gonna be a little ntr tho.
Congrats to who expect this to happen. Lol.

How did you find this out?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't think Yuka doesn't like Fuuka anymore, I think she still has feelings but her current feelings have nowhere to go so it's just pointing in a weird direction. Probably just doing miscellaneous stuff to put off her thoughts for Fuuka and when she sees her again, her arrow might point back to her but it might be shaky.

On the Other hand, dealing with a love triangle can parallel the Main characters predicament

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Bruh

Eye- is this spoilers or something that looks ridiculously similar to this series... Either way I'm spoiled by the other comments anyways... Sigh how disappointing I had to find out this way. I'm fine with poly ofc but damn y'all can't keep your big fat mouths shut

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 8:04AM by drpepperfan

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Bruh

Oy mate, put that link under spoilers. That clearly didn't happen yet and some people don't really want to barge in to speak about the chapter and be spoiled because someone post a link without thinking.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

People just can’t help themselves from looking ahead sometimes, anyways the next chapter is up on MD, it’ll be here whenever the upload is approved

joined Jan 4, 2021

I literally screamed OMG right out loud when they kissed like seriously, I didn't expect that at all

joined Feb 5, 2020

LMFAO. Time for the polyamory tag. This is the way.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Choo choo, the train of Predictable Poly ending for love triangle because author don't want to have a girl sad is coming as the expected time. Seriously, Poly ending to love triangle is the cheapest way to resolve it.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

LMFAO. Time for the polyamory tag. This is the way.

Not yet...

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 4:47PM

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Rinna is so simple sometimes lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.