Forum › Touko-san Can’t Take Care of the House (Serialization) discussion

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

lol right? and she of course is just asking this out of the goodness of her heart, absolutely no ulterior motive ;)

I honestly think she just sees that Akari seems bothered. Which she is. What she doesn't know is that she is uncomfortable with Touko dating other girls than herself, not girls in general ;)

I still can't figure out what Touko's deal is, to be honest. I assumed she got dumped constantly because dealing with her is a handful, to say the least. But at the same time, all the exes seem to be really eager to come and see her. She also has a very air-heady kind of approach to kissing, flirting, etc. Can't put my finger on what her character is supposed to be.

Part of me wonders if she has ADHD, because it would explain a lot and the symptoms kind-of line up. In particular, Touko is shown to be extremely competent, especially when doing something for others, but she also has an extreme amount of difficulty with basic, repetitive, tasks like taking care of her apartment. ADHD can also make hard to keep up with relationships, which could explain all the exs that are still on good terms with her.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Touko could've just been more casual girlfriends with all of them and broken up amiably. I get the feeling that she's just naturally flirty and maybe has a hard time refusing people so they all got together with the exes chasing after her, but she never developed any deeper feelings for them? It seems like Touko is very gentle and kind and reliable except when it comes to basic household stuff. They probably broke up after moving in and realizing that, but not actually being too mad at her because she's really good otherwise.

Also god, Touko and her exes are all so hot, I genuinely have a hard time having any shipper feelings towards Touko and Akari.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

That’s...a lot of (absolutely gorgeous) exes there player Touko.

joined Jul 17, 2020

Aaah, I'm looking forward to more.

20201202_205313
joined Jun 4, 2020

Touko is gorgeous and so do her exes
In real life, I probably have a hard time to live with someone like touko too. We're both messy and not good with the households (except for my cooking skill that's a bit better than her) lol

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

Imagine inviting all of your exes over at once to pick up their stuff. How could this go well?

This feels like a power play by Touko with multiple effects. Touko gets to bring Akari closer to her by showing how in demand she is and spark some jealous possessiveness in Akari. She also wants to flex and spark envy and desire from the exes by showing she can seduce a high school girl and show how many beautiful women she has been with. That seems to have worked on Ayano, who reacted to Akari by trying to talk her into moving out of all things.

Touko is coming off as a master manipulator. But don't hate the playa, hate the game!

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I wish these came out more frequently, it was a quick read.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I wish these came out more frequently, it was a quick read.

i just reread a few chapters each release to remind myself what happened. :P

joined Jan 14, 2020

Imagine inviting all of your exes over at once to pick up their stuff. How could this go well?

This feels like a power play by Touko with multiple effects. Touko gets to bring Akari closer to her by showing how in demand she is and spark some jealous possessiveness in Akari. She also wants to flex and spark envy and desire from the exes by showing she can seduce a high school girl and show how many beautiful women she has been with. That seems to have worked on Ayano, who reacted to Akari by trying to talk her into moving out of all things.

Touko is coming off as a master manipulator. But don't hate the playa, hate the game!

An interesting take.

Could also be "clear out stuff as efficiently as possible (in use of my time)".

joined Jul 26, 2016

Could also be Touko being stone blind to interpersonal nuances as usual.

joined Aug 12, 2020

Could also be "clear out stuff as efficiently as possible (in use of my time)". </>

It's most likely both of these. I just find it fun imaging Touko being an evil mastermind that gets everything she wants by making it look like other people are trying to provide it for her from their own volition when in fact they have been manipulated into doing it. Or maybe I'm playing too much Among Us.

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 9:36PM

joined Aug 12, 2020

Could also be "clear out stuff as efficiently as possible (in use of my time)".

It's most likely both of these. I just find it fun imaging Touko being an evil mastermind that gets everything she wants by making it look like other people are trying to provide it for her from their own volition when in fact they have been manipulated into doing it. Or maybe I'm playing too much Among Us.

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 9:40PM

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Makes me wonder how well her mother knows her lol

joined Feb 1, 2021

Before Akari can win Touko over, she must defeat ALL of Touko's exes! Or something.

joined Jul 22, 2020

YAS
SPILL.THE.TEA!

joined Oct 12, 2017

I am dying over here. XD I need moreeee.

B317d5337236dc7a4d6785c89a6164b7c373ff6av2_hq
joined Sep 16, 2017

Uh-oh

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Oh incoming flashback (or Ayano making a move)!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Hey, update! Been awhile.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Ayano giving me predatory vibes...

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Ayano acting sus...

20191227_223541
joined Dec 27, 2019

This Ayano btch... seriously piss me off! She is acting like s crazy ex-lover that can't move on and try to antagonize all hers ex-girlfriend new lovers... I'm telling u guys she is a hella yabai... I can feel it! Huff

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I would say she's pretty curious.

joined May 8, 2018

I was really looking forward to reading more. Oh well. Gonna have to wait again.

joined Jul 24, 2020

When is the next update on this? It's been a while.

To reply you must either login or sign up.