Forum › I love cinema, I am lonely. discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Fixed up the chapters with missing pages as described in Chapter 18.

74098667_p13
joined Apr 28, 2020

Is this yuri?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I... really wanted to enjoy this, but the EXTREME amounts of unnecessary fan service kinda killed my interest.

Cute concept, cute characters, but like, it's a shot of her shaking in her chair nervous. Don't zoom in on a very detailed shot of her ass for no reason, with us being able to see the outline of her panties. It's just... annoying.

joined Jul 18, 2020

I... really wanted to enjoy this, but the EXTREME amounts of unnecessary fan service kinda killed my interest.

Cute concept, cute characters, but like, it's a shot of her shaking in her chair nervous. Don't zoom in on a very detailed shot of her ass for no reason, with us being able to see the outline of her panties. It's just... annoying.

Before you told me these, i finished the chapter without even noticing those stuff. Maybe your eyes have auto aim or something that can spot these stuff easily

Hidamari_sketch.yoshinoya
joined May 18, 2015

Is this yuri?

No. The MCs are not interested in each other at all as far as I can tell.

Have you read manga before? This is a very light amount of fanservice for the genre. I didn't actually notice it

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I love that, the Mother's disappointed that she's not dating her room-mate

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Have you read manga before? This is a very light amount of fanservice for the genre. I didn't actually notice it

No. I've literally never read manga before. This is the first one I decided to read, on a whim.

Look, I guess I'm just sensitive to noticing when the Male Gaze is writing my entertainment. Dunno if that's cause I'm a woman, it just sits uncomfortably with me.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Lmao when they flip each other off you can really see the family resemblance

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

What a great mom. Kine was too smooth, though. She's like that player who manages to get every girl she's after, even when they know how it'll end up.

Can confirm as someone who almost exclusively reads yuri and josei that it's very possible to find the amount of fanservice in this "significant," even if it's the sneakier kind.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

This chapter sure was kinda gay.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

^ If I'm not wrong, this will actually end really gay, unless I'm making a serious misunderstanding

Loved this chapter, specially how honest and serious those last couple of pages were.

last edited at Jan 19, 2021 5:00PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I felt that slap.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Yuri or not, that was a damn good chapter

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Yuri or not, that was a damn good chapter

Yes.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Get married already, you two.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Does the next chapter get the manly, Christmas, guns and explosions, and action tags?! Please please please let them be justified

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 9:04PM

joined May 3, 2014

Is this yuri?

well, I though the missing yuri tag was by mistake, but nop reading the comments so I guess it's not yuri at all >.< get's an pass from me

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Typo on page five of ch 21; Die Hard came out in 1988, not 1998. And yes I only noticed because I remember watching it over and over on VHS when I was a little kid, so I knew it came out way before the year after I graduated high school.... cough yes I'm old cough

joined Sep 6, 2018

This “Die Hard” chapter is hilarious! I can totally relate to her predicament.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

The tension in this one chapter more than matched any Die Hard movie

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Laughing so hard almost peed goddamn it.

I really hope this gets animated in the near future.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

I'm more fascinated by "portable toilets".
Don't get me wrong, not good fascinated, more mortified. But I guess if you got stuck for a couple of hours in an emergency it makes perfect sense.

Anyone have any further links on what they are?

B2T:
I don't think it's fair to drop this just because it's not yuri. This is so fun if you consider yourself a movie addict. The reaction faces, the references, everything is spot on.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

You could just feel the tension mounting at the same pace as the pressure on the bladders.

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

Is this the sequel to Fire Punch?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This manga is genius.

To reply you must either login or sign up.