Forum › Transient Dreams of Transient Things discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

That's it?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That's it?

Dunno. It's not marked as completed. But maybe it is.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

NSFW this chapter is.

In fact, there's more effort put into shading those nipples than any other drawing in this entire manga.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I'm still apprehensive about the OL. She can basically decide how the relationship will progress. Also that man might have been a red haring but the author could always continue the series if they feel like it. Just seems so unfinished?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

there are so many things left to be revealed! i hope the author continues

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

That's it?

release post says there are some doujins and one page stuffs from tamamusi's twitter that have more of them.

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

OMG That tuna woman joke XD

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

WAIT?? This is over?? NO! orz

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

OMG That tuna woman joke XD

lying in bed like a cold dead fish without contributing is what that means.

joined Jul 30, 2020

These characters are also in a sequel doujin called 彼女たちの情事 (Their Love Affair) - not to be confused with an entirely different one by the same name. It's buyable at Tamamusi's Booth page: https://tamamusi.booth.pm/items/208051

I have come across a Chinese scan of it, though I'm not sure if that's an acceptable thing to link.

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 3:37PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait so is Minato (the ol) is cheating? Cause it shows in chapter 2 in the last panel below that she is with a man. So is she cheating? Is she Bi? Im confused.

943cce4f712f471e75140ebf05d6011f
joined Feb 9, 2021

Umm... is it only me who doesn't see any chapters?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

At the request of the scanlator, the chapters were removed. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

i said it on batoto and ill say it again for the gays over here >:( yes there are condoms for sex between girls and yes you should god damn use them

Hey, tell me more :O
What kinds?

The main two contenders are oral barriers and digital barriers, they're purely for decreasing risk of STI and its a good idea for any encounter where you're not sure of a person's sexual history (remember to get your STI tests regularily!!!). Any sex parties or sexual health organizations worth their salt will provide both.

Oral barriers (or dental dams as their most known as) are simple pieces of latex or plastic used to cover the genital areas while performing oral sex, both anal and vaginal. clear plastic ones are the nicest cause you can see what you're doing and if you put some water based lube in between the skin and the dam it feels almost as good as direct contact. You can get them from medical supply stores or queer friendly sex shops, or you can make your own by cutting the tip off a condom and slitting it open, forming a square of easy to use pre lubed latex. I've tried using siran wrap (clear kitchen wrap) before but honestly it's such a pain in the ass i don't recommend it, it sticks to everything and sucks to deal with.

Digital barriers are anything that cover your fingers (digits, obviously) and can range from gloves to small condoms for fingers called finger cots. Again these only lower the risk of contact with body fluids so they aint gonna do shit if you lick them off at some point (hot tip, get your partner to lick their own fluids off them huhuhu) great tools for anal play or if you have a hangnail or exposed cut on a finger you don't want to risk.

or if all that is too much wash your hands put condoms on your sex toys and get tested regularly do it girls!

I love education

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

How strange.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

These characters are also in a sequel doujin called 彼女たちの情事 (Their Love Affair) - not to be confused with an entirely different one by the same name. It's buyable at Tamamusi's Booth page: https://tamamusi.booth.pm/items/208051

I have come across a Chinese scan of it, though I'm not sure if that's an acceptable thing to link.

There are other characters in it, but it is interesting.

joined Jul 30, 2020

At the beginning of this year, Tamamusi posted a short about these characters to celebrate the original manga's 10th anniversary:
https://twitter.com/tama_64/status/1609754757392142336?cxt=HHwWgMDUnYnb_9YsAAAA

To reply you must either login or sign up.