Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

So the two lovebirds finally did it!

And Mitsuki and Rina are on their way too... so long as Mitsuki doesn't forget what happened once she wakes up...

Now, what about Kotone and Shizuku?

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Whoa! Mitsuki basically twat-blocked them, got drunk, and...well...you know the rest.

joined Feb 14, 2019

Haruka qnd Yuu canonically had sex before Yuzu and Mei.

ST takes line honours but, since Citrus started serialisation around 18 months later even that could be up for grabs in terms of series run time (maybe Citrus just makes it feel longer, lol). It's even more different in-universe: the series started at the start of high school, and at this point Haruka and Yuu have graduated high school (and didn't even actually date, let alone have sex, before graduating) while Yuzu and Mei are still in HS, so in-universe Citrus can (and probably will) beat ST to sex. Haruka & Yuu danced around romance for all three years of HS, and were BFFs in middle school. Yuzu & Mei have only known each other for just over a year.

ST is an interesting case, for most of the series the main pair mechanics are basically S-Class/bait, but the romantic framing (direction, character reactions, etc clearly frame H&Y as a couple) along with Kotone and Shizuku's definitely romantic relationship, allowed it to avoid denial and acknowledge homosexuality without actually doing it. It is also nice that it commented on the uncertainty and resolved it at the end of the main series.

It's one of my feel-good favs, although I wish the anime had been a bit less fanservicey, the excessive focus on bouncing boobs and bare thighs always makes me think twice about recommending what is otherwise a cute, fun show.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

If only La Pucelle appear to seduce Mitsuki

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

I knew it, MitsuRina! Now I can die again...
Don't need to be rush Rina, you'll get what you want eventually.

Now, for the perfection of this series...
I want to see that gag couple. Uh, what's their name again??

MandyMandy1111
joined Jun 13, 2020

is kaede becoming more and more like a tsundere character... kaeyuzu in progress?

Kaede was never a tsundere. In her head, she was fighting rejection, so every time she realized that someone could know what she feels, she used a part of her personality to hide it (in this case, she was joking). To be a tsundere, she needed to act aggressively.

last edited at Jul 22, 2020 4:27PM

MandyMandy1111
joined Jun 13, 2020

and here i thought every one knew haruka and yuu are together

Well I knew Yuzu is dense about everything including her own feelings, and I'm sure Kotone is the most aware about everything of everyone. Kaede is pretty much convinced but can't just get concrete proof. Shizuku just doesn't care about that except for her own.

Kotone and Shizuku don't know about it because Haruka and Yuu are incredibly immature and barely count as being "in a relationship"

Gotta remember that they are high schoolers. Kotone and Shizuku are far more mature for their age than those around them.

I think what's important is that both are trying to learn about it and aren't being all nilly-willy about it.

I've always considered Kaede mature like them.
And I think there was evidence, because Haruka and Yuu always let something slip, so all they needed was someone clever enough to see all this.
As for Kotone, it seems that was not so.

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 7:58PM

joined Sep 23, 2020

What happened to volume two and threee

20abc4d8-0fdc-4e13-a909-028cadcdccad
joined Oct 2, 2020

i am deprived of kaede and yuzu content ;(

5078c11faafb542156639addbfc83dc4440cf9d2_hq
joined Apr 22, 2018

What happened to volume two and threee

That's what I wonna know like >_<¦¦¦

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 6:01PM

joined Sep 17, 2020

This was my first ever yuri, I've read the manga and watched the anime many, many times, I'll always feel a huge wave of nostalgia every time I read this.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

A friend of mine is asking where she can find chapters 12-25, but since I only knew to search here, does anyone else know where to find them?

joined Jan 21, 2015

A friend of mine is asking where she can find chapters 12-25, but since I only knew to search here, does anyone else know where to find them?

Looking at both Mangadex and Manga-Updates, I don't think they've ever been translated. Looks like the group's logic was that those chapters were covered by the anime and people would pick up the manga from after that point anyway.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Looking at both Mangadex and Manga-Updates, I don't think they've ever been translated. Looks like the group's logic was that those chapters were covered by the anime and people would pick up the manga from after that point anyway.

OK Thanks.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's how it was, yes. Although they are working on these now as well after finishing the series, so they should be coming in time as well.

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

Two posts above yours. I'm trying not to swear.

joined Sep 13, 2018

its all good an all but i cant believe best girl sumi didnt ever find her beloved one.
They show a friend of her taking care of the cat but implies nothing.

i was thinking she was best girl the moment she appeared and she delivered to the very end of the manga.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

KaedeYuzu progress! And Haruka is thirsty as always. I hope this is an actual thing. Thank you Tachi-sensei and Lazy Lily for this blessing.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i want to sumi sumi being happy

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Kaede x Yuzu!! It's been 3,000 years...

Also TIL AC = Air Comiket. I saw the acronym in a few doujins over at e(x)hentai and didn't know what it stood for

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

These 2 are such useless lesbians lol- It will take their whole time in college just to get to kissing I bet!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Some nice KaedeYuzu development is always welcome, even if it is just the two of them being useless dorks. Also lmao at Haruka wanting to do it outside

joined Jan 21, 2020

Wait, did kaede confess to yuzu at some point ? (havent been following along that much)

To reply you must either login or sign up.