Forum › Posts by MandyMandy1111

MandyMandy1111
joined Jun 13, 2020

and here i thought every one knew haruka and yuu are together

Well I knew Yuzu is dense about everything including her own feelings, and I'm sure Kotone is the most aware about everything of everyone. Kaede is pretty much convinced but can't just get concrete proof. Shizuku just doesn't care about that except for her own.

Kotone and Shizuku don't know about it because Haruka and Yuu are incredibly immature and barely count as being "in a relationship"

Gotta remember that they are high schoolers. Kotone and Shizuku are far more mature for their age than those around them.

I think what's important is that both are trying to learn about it and aren't being all nilly-willy about it.

I've always considered Kaede mature like them.
And I think there was evidence, because Haruka and Yuu always let something slip, so all they needed was someone clever enough to see all this.
As for Kotone, it seems that was not so.

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 7:58PM

MandyMandy1111
joined Jun 13, 2020

is kaede becoming more and more like a tsundere character... kaeyuzu in progress?

Kaede was never a tsundere. In her head, she was fighting rejection, so every time she realized that someone could know what she feels, she used a part of her personality to hide it (in this case, she was joking). To be a tsundere, she needed to act aggressively.

last edited at Jul 22, 2020 4:27PM

MandyMandy1111
Image Comments 13 Jun 20:32
joined Jun 13, 2020
Daterbu

About MakRyuRa: As far as I know, the ship is very popular