Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Honoka-x-maki
joined Aug 23, 2018

Realization/acceptance chapters always make me so giddy. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Well that was more or less the development I was expecting. I really wasn't expecting Fujishiro to just floor the gas pedal like that though, lol. I kinda figured it'd take at least a few chapters.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

YEAH BABY!! rip miki tho lol

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Breaking news: lesbian literally too impulsive to stay useless

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Syurprisingly fast considering the author it didn't take 5 years to confess but IT WAS AMAZING this autohr makes you wait but makes it amazing when they make it / man dude this confession scene was great

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 2:29PM

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

The next chapter angst goes to 11 with Kuro's inferiority complex flaring up, while she immediately escapes and deems herself unworthy. In the background, old gyaru friends saw everything and spicy gossip/drama ensues.

Alice Nightrose
1280px-orange_and_pink_lesbian_flag.svg
joined Feb 9, 2021
  • Scream in fangirl *
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

OH, things are happening?!?!?! I didn't think things would ever progress!! Everyone!!!!!! THINGS ARE HAPPENING

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I wonder where the girl who just wanted to be Kurokawa's very best friend go?

BUT HELL YES LET'S GO!!! Our useless lesbian MC turned out to not be so useless after all.

In all seriousness though, I can't imagine this being anything but rejection. Kanade has a huge inferiority complex and would think she doesn't deserve be treated as an equal to the princess. Also, Miki Mouse and Maho Shoujo were behind them so unless they're blind as hell or happened to be paying A LOT of attention to something else, the chances of them not seeing that kiss and confession are 0.

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 7:07PM

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Now she acts like wanting it to be date

How so? The whole time she was worried he would mistakenly think this...

Agree, she was worried all the time and she just enjoyed their normal otaku friend time. I think she will just turn him down and slowly realize that she craves for a special gyaru girl

No way. We can milk the het drama for at least 10 chapters!

Hell nah I ain't dealing with that shit. I just want to stop being useless lesbians and kiss already

WISH GRANTED!!

Hell yeah! Thank you to the Yuri Goddesses for hearing my prayers!

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 6:50PM

%e1%a8%b3%20%e9%ba%b7%e2%ad%8f%20icon%20%db%ab%db%ab%e2%9c%a7%20(1)
joined Jan 6, 2021

:0

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

OMG IT HAPPENED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

F********************************************************
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

the moment we all have been waiting for!!! :0

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This series have been really frustrating to read at times, but goddamn if i didn't grinned like a moron when that moment finally happened. I guess i just love cheesy dramatic kisses. BUT WAIT! The two basic bitches behind them definitely saw them didn't they?

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 12:05AM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

This series have been really frustrating to read at times, but goddamn if i didn't grinned like a moron when that moment finally happened. I guess i just love cheesy dramatic kisses.

The chorus to Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World" came to my mind when I saw the moment they kissed. Useless lesbians no more, it seems.
Cheesy, but kissing under a shared umbrella under the rain is a romance cliche that deserves cheesiness. (Nevermind that Armstrong's song was an anti-race riot anthem)

BUT WAIT! The two basic bitches behind them definitely saw them didn't they?

Hopefully, they did. I want to see the drama that follows the kiss.

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Heck yeah dramatic love confessions are the best! Nice to see that Fujishiro is way less useless than I thought. It might go to a cliche-gaydrama-story in the next chapters but I really don't mind that, it works with this manga.

Doubt Kurokawa is gonna confess to her back for the moment now, especially with these two shitheads behind

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 1:36AM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Heck yeah dramatic love confessions are the best! Nice to see that Kurokawa is way less useless than I thought. It might go to a cliche-gaydrama-story in the next chapters but I really don't mind that, it works with this manga.

Doubt Fujishiro is gonna confess to her back for the moment now, especially with these two shitheads behind

It was Fujishiro who confessed, not Kurokawa :P

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

Nice.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

AHH FUCK...

Such a roller coaster chapter, but in the end I didn't like how the confession was made because Kurokawa didn't seem to like it and looked terrified. Plus the Fujishiro's ex friends behind them....
Agh. I don't like the forcefully being outed tropes. Also there's probably drama coming to their relationship because they don't seem ready. Especially Kurokawa.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Fujishiro going for the nuclear option, as usual

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Heck yeah dramatic love confessions are the best! Nice to see that Kurokawa is way less useless than I thought. It might go to a cliche-gaydrama-story in the next chapters but I really don't mind that, it works with this manga.

Doubt Fujishiro is gonna confess to her back for the moment now, especially with these two shitheads behind

It was Fujishiro who confessed, not Kurokawa :P

Happens if you read yuri tired af :p
But thanks dude, cannot believe I messed up their names :D

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Gonna be rereading this for like the 7th time after like 2 years XD

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

HOLY SHIT it's about fucking time!!!! Let's gooooo! If, after all that, Fujishiro had still managed to find some way to continue to avoid her feelings, I was about ready to throw my phone. I gotta hand it to the author, they really did a good job of making this development as hype as possible by constantly edging us and teasing us throughout the series up until this point.

Aki-kun, your sacrifice for the sake of the greater good will be remembered!!!

We're definitely not out of the woods yet, though. One of the two princesses may have overcome her uselessness, but I doubt Kurokawa is just going to say "great, I love you too!" and they both live happily ever after.

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 5:49PM

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

To reply you must either login or sign up.