Forum › Stretch discussion

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

wonderful, gentle, romantic, beautiful ...

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'll be in the corner exploding

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

btw, in case someone missed it from Japanese... the chocolate was honmei from each side, although Ran was way more straight and open about it

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 10:34AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Remember, any info about chapters that haven't been posted here yet is considered a spoiler. Remember your == tags when discussing them.

joined Apr 9, 2014

CRYING. GODDDDFCJNDFKFLFGLJHLKLKl

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

hey hey hey

/tempted

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

hey hey hey

/tempted

Tell me about it. But I refuse to read it until it's posted, as hard as that is.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

while the the scanlations are WIP, could anyone help me decipher the following page?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22_5#12

I just realised I never properly understood why Keiko got mad there? Was it because the guy was undressing and suggesting sex? Or was it because he got home late despite her getting in the accident? Or was ot because she realised she never liked the guy at all and just used him to fill the void? But what was it that she wanted so badly that generated the void then? A proper family? A baby?

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 3:19PM

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

while the the scanlations are WIP, could anyone help me decipher the following page?

I just realised I never properly understood why Keiko got mad there? Was it because the guy was undressing and suggesting sex? Or was it because he got home late despite her getting in the accident?

I think it's more likely she was venting the loss of her baby rather than actually being mad at the guy.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I just realised I never properly understood why Keiko got mad there? Was it because the guy was undressing and suggesting sex? Or was it because he got home late despite her getting in the accident? Or was ot because she realised she never liked the guy at all and just used him to fill the void? But what was it that she wanted so badly that generated the void then? A proper family? A baby?

For one, I don't think he was undressing at all. Hand near the throat can be an expression of insecurity or nervousness. He's clearly out of his depth in talking to her while she was in that depressed state after the miscarriage, and indeed might have said something dumb or insensitive. Keiko, in bad shape already, lashed out and probably told him to leave.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I think it's fair to assume, based on his earlier discussion with Ran, that she was simply grieving and lashed out.
I was going to blow off the "undressing and suggesting sex" line, but his expression is pretty strange, so it's possible you're on to something. On the other hand, he may have just been inappropriately cheery - seeing him handle it so well may have pushed Keiko over the edge.

Also, the comments on the latest are hilarious, can't wait.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

"fake yuri"

urghhh my trauma ....

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

https://plus.google.com/photos/+DelgerLhamsuren/albums/6086128162251380849
Translations are up.

Yes, yes. Sorry for the delay, sorry for the delay~

Yuri tag when?

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 5:05PM

joined Oct 6, 2014

HTFBKUDSXVNKITEEUILHDSVJYTDH!!!!!!!!! If this is a tease I will burn down all the things!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Ran got spanked afterwards."

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Good to see that at least Ran is diong her best to move things forward. Great chapter.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

THAT TEASE!
Y U NO GO YURI YET!?

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

There HAS to be some yuri in this manga right? RIGHT?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm still waiting for the chapter where They have Mindblowing sex

joined Oct 13, 2014

now this is just rubbing it in...Y'KNOW WHAT WE WANT DAMMIT T-T

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Too much teasing!!!! Haaaa..
Can't they just jump on each other already, please LORD!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

You know, in any other manga all that behavior would actually be yuri.
But they're just...so casual about it >_<

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 5:22PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I'm still waiting for the chapter where They have Mindblowing sex

At that point, I think I'll be satisfied only if the author releases a chapter where they only do it.
Each. Single. Page. About. Them. Doing. It.
No word.
No stretch.
Nothing, but S.E.X

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

The tease is getting stronger.
So why do I have the feeling that this won't end up going anywhere?

To reply you must either login or sign up.