Forum › Fuyu no Shi discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Awww. This was adorable. I have a friend who also doubles as a heater in the winter, haha!

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Is it just me, or is this based of AKB48's Acchan (Maeda Atsuko) and Takamina (Takahashi Minami) lol?

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Is it just me, or is this based of AKB48's Acchan (Maeda Atsuko) and Takamina (Takahashi Minami) lol?

I just reread this again, and I think about them too hahhahahah XD. But Acchan who want to marry Minami in real life :)

joined Apr 9, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuyu_no_shi#8

Minami is singing Beginner by AKB48 xD

So i guess this is probably related to AtsuMina

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 9:23AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Argh, dammit, I hate it when I want a continuation... cuz it's probably not gonna happen, specially when lookin at the upload date.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i have the issue as atsuko lol. my body heat is super high so people always cling to me during the winter. they can feel my body heat from a foot away. i love winter so much because of my heat.

summer is hell though T_T

joined Jul 26, 2014

i have the issue as atsuko lol. my body heat is super high so people always cling to me during the winter. they can feel my body heat from a foot away. i love winter so much because of my heat.

summer is hell though T_T

Whaa?!! I didn't know people like that actually existed... that must be an interesting experience!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

My little sister is the same way xD
I cling to her during the winter because she is like an oven her feet and hands are always warm too. I also made sure to find a boyfriend with the same body heat because Im like lizard my hands and feet are always cold and I look for warmth like crazy! On the other hand because of that every time I hold my games or electronic devises I don't smudge them :D Both my sister and boyfriend do that -.- that's why I don't let them near any of my clean screans and consoles!!

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Whaa?!! I didn't know people like that actually existed... that must be an interesting experience!

its definitely an experience. a bit of heaven and a bit of hell.

i have to choose my clothes super carefully during the summer because of how much i end up sweating. gotta wear dark clothes or else lots of splotches of sweat show on my shirt and thats really embarrassing. and dark clothes means more heat which means more sweat so that sucks. it also sucks getting to class ultra-drenched in sweat even though i only walked for about 5 minutes, which is also super embarrassing. i really hate it when it all drips onto my desk too. but the thing i hate the most about summer is showers. i take ice cold showers to cool myself off, but i end up covered in sweat and feeling icky while drying myself if i dont do it in a specific way. basically, summer = lots of sweat.

winters are sooooo damn comfortable though. i can actually do everything at my pace without feeling icky and embarrassed. and i get a huge kick out of the reactions people have when i go out in summer clothes during winter. maybe someday ill move somewhere thats always cold.

i love winter <3

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Good lord, papa-san looks just like Hank from King of the Hill! Probably completely unintentional, but still funny.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Good lord, papa-san looks just like Hank from King of the Hill! Probably completely unintentional, but still funny.

i sell propane and propane accessories.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Cozy doujin perfect for this season

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The ending, the way the narration escalates to the final page
I've read it before but forgotten that it ended this way.
The way those words are carefully repeated and their meaning amplified.
This is a really good one shot, but I'm left dissatisfied as we are only presented this ambiguous friendship of theirs. One girl's feelings are clear and it ends in a bittersweet way. Rather than a hopeful future, it ends with a plea, begging that things stay the way they are, to never separate from her, , not even considering the potential of a romantic relationship, as if she couldn't even dream nor wish for it. The way it's presented, it's like she doesn't believe that Minami could possibly ever love her back.
It's very bittersweet.

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 6:10AM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

hey... I'm sure that everyone on this site is familiar with that tuggy feeling in the chest when you read something emotional..... I'm getting a lot of that

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

hey... I'm sure that everyone on this site is familiar with that tuggy feeling in the chest when you read something emotional..... I'm getting a lot of that

This manga has made me more emotional than most if not all manga with the drama tag attached to them, so I definitely sympathize with you there.

last edited at May 30, 2016 9:14AM

joined Jul 23, 2014

so emotional, even if its kinda sad that we will never know if this friendship of theirs develop into a romantic relationship

joined May 27, 2017

Yes, I'm sure they're Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami from AKB48

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

this is too much for me pancreas to handle

Go%20veg
joined Jul 28, 2017

really solid story! NICE THICK TIGHT KEEP IT UP BABYYYYY

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

That's hilarious I didn't know. Really does look like them, the hair parting and color is the most distinct identifier.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Still one of my favorites

4f458f0ca382c3704f458f0ca382c370robocopfp1
joined Apr 11, 2022

I'm crying.... ;-;

To reply you must either login or sign up.