http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuyu_no_shi#8

Minami is singing Beginner by AKB48 xD

So i guess this is probably related to AtsuMina

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 9:23AM

Mao
Image Comments 14 May 02:04
joined Apr 9, 2014

childhood friends > tsundere
they're just so adorable together especially the boyish yui and the crybaby kyouko

Mao
joined Apr 9, 2014

am i the only here who ships sado and torigoya? :L

Mao
joined Apr 9, 2014

Majisuka gakuen Q

Mao
Forgotten Title (help) 04 May 02:38
joined Apr 9, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/instinct_and_a_chromosome#4
???

It is this O___O
thank you so much, really thank you very much.

I have a horrible memory xD

Mao
Forgotten Title (help) 04 May 01:36
joined Apr 9, 2014

Hello, I'm here to ask about a story that I want to reread but I forgot about the title.
I wouldn't actually consider it rereading since I haven't actually finished reading it that's why I really want to know how it ended. It's a one shot btw

The beginning of the story was a girl with long black hair being bullied by the one she confessed to in disgust (I think this was set in highschool). Then when she became university student(?), she had her hair cut short and has a ranking of beautiful girls she sees on magazine in her home (?). One day a new professor came, or probably a speaker (?) came to their uni and she fell for her. Surprisingly the next day or after a few days she meets her at the store she works ( it was a cake shop, i think) at and gained enough courage and asked for her name, or confessed (?) Only to learn that the one she adores was actually bi and liked her too because the lass couldn't help but notice the MC looking at her. So they became a couple and of course they made love and stuff. Until a day came when MC's partner spent less time on their apartment together. She says it was because of work (?) and the MC believed her. But soon the other girl confessed that she was actually getting married and was on her fiance's house when she wasn't with the MC, so of course the MC was saddened and ran off and ended up getting picked up by a guy but rejects him (?) by telling him she prefers girls.

That's the only thing I remember, it's incomplete :l the one marked with (?) are things i'm not sure with, but that doesn't mean that I'm sure with the unmarked ones. I've seen it 2 weeks ago and somehow just remembered it right now. I know I could check the history but the thing is i always use incognito Orz and i'm completely aware that it's foolish of me forgetting to bookmark it >C So I would really appreciate it if someone who knows the title drops a comment with it.

btw it has a non-moe art......... i think ; o ;

joined Apr 9, 2014

Does anyone have any news about this pair? I mean, are they still together?

Mao
Unbalance discussion 02 May 07:17
joined Apr 9, 2014

I really have a thing for light haired and dark haired pairings :L

Would've been nice if they showed this pair more :D

joined Apr 9, 2014

This is like me watching over my real life girl-girl ship :o

Mao
Cross Heart discussion 26 Apr 23:07
joined Apr 9, 2014

That was a nice read o u o

I'm curious about Haru not being a real daughter, is there any chapter that explains this?

and also, I honestly felt some feelings from Yoko to Haru. I was expecting her to go "I know what it feels, because that's what i felt when I saw you being together!" when they were having some serious conversation in cubicle when the teacher officially announced that Kotomi is indeed leaving and switching schools.

joined Apr 9, 2014

14 is what it says on myanimelist

joined Apr 9, 2014

i found some chapters btw comic.veryim.com/manhua/gouchengwdeshijie/

complete raws

www.dm5.com/manhua-gcwdsjdcayiddx/

Maasa's such a beauty ( o Q o )/

last edited at Apr 17, 2014 10:34PM

joined Apr 9, 2014

The Maasa/Meru pairing seems intereting, i like the best and worst character combination. Maasa/Fue pair is so compatible that it bores me :| it's like they have nothing to clash on about.
Ruki/Remi seems to be interesting than Saachan/Ruki, since it'll have a one sided feel on Remi's side but it'll be real love towards Ruki.

Fue gives off the same feeling as a panda. I like it a lot, especially with character having not much interest on having an intercourse. Too bad for Asuna though o.o she should really control that beast in her. Fue indeed loved Asuna, but the way the two expresses eachother's love for the the other seems to be too different. Asuna prefers to show it by making love while Fue seems to enjoy the silent peaceful moments like watching movies and simple skinships like holding hands.

Mao
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 21:12
joined Apr 9, 2014

I agree, the Nezumi vibe is indeed there in matsuri.

Anyway, she doesn't records herself masturbating and shows it to people. She sends other's videos masturbating and pretends that it's her and makes some excuses on why she cant do a specific order from the client.