Forum › Butterfly discussion

joined Sep 14, 2011

Oh, that was wonderful! More from Takemiya Jin please.

Agree with the above. :)

And grats on moderator-ship :)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

When I got to page 17: TAKEMIYA!!!!!...oh extras yay!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

If I like yuri but I don't care for idols, should I watch Love Live? Please watch over me warmly :(

Honestly, I nevery really cared idols either but I found that I really love Love Live and actually got really into the story and the determination of the characters. All of them are extremely likelable give or take one who has an indefinite personlaity for the majority of the franchise, but who knows you make still except her yet. The lack of male characters in comic gold. And the subtext us overwhelming. I'd say it's worth the 20 mins to watch the first episode.

NOT LOVING ALL OF MUSE'S
YOU FUCKING POTATO

last edited at Nov 24, 2014 10:13PM

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

NOT LOVING ALL OF MUSE'S
YOU FUCKING POTATO

On an unrelated note, it seems that your earlier wish to get what I was getting was taken rather literally.

last edited at Nov 25, 2014 3:48AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

NOT LOVING ALL OF MUSE'S
YOU FUCKING POTATO

On an unrelated note, it seems that your earlier wish to get was I was getting was taken rather literally.

youvekilledmeimdead

Golden. But do you really want it fixed, Kouhai?

last edited at Nov 25, 2014 1:58AM

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Group labels are like virtual ribbons—and what kind of Kouhai wouldn't want their ribbon fixed?

joined Jun 12, 2012

You can't escape the raibu raibus. Whoever your favorite mangaka is, she/he WILL produce a Love Live doujin.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

NOT LOVING ALL OF MUSE'S
YOU FUCKING POTATO

SHE DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING USE WORDS THE MAJORITY OF THE FIRST SEASON! SHE HAS THE WEAKEST BACK STORY IN THE WHOLE SHOW WHICH TOOK THEM TWO SEASONS TO THINK OF AND WAS BASED OFF OF A MINOR CHILDHOOD EVENT. SOUND EFFECTS AREN'T A GODDAMN PERSONALITY.

But to each her own.

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

anybody reads the afterwords? hkt48 hatsukoi butterfly.. i can relate to you jin

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

Takemiya Jin created an eri x nozomi doujin! This is beyond my imagination!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

You can't escape the raibu raibus. Whoever your favorite mangaka is, she/he WILL produce a Love Live doujin.

Raise your hand if you're complaining.

Okay officers, the perpetrators all have their hands raised.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And a KanColle doujin after that, the way things are going.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I wonder what the reaction would be if we translated one of Nishi Uko's KanColle doujins...

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Well, considering how Takemiya Jin hasn't done any Touhou, I'm not that sure...

I wonder what the reaction would be if we translated one of Nishi Uko's KanColle doujins...

...seriously? Oh gods do it!

last edited at Nov 25, 2014 12:12PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Group labels are like virtual ribbons—and what kind of Kouhai wouldn't want their ribbon fixed?

Of course of course! Fixed now.

indistinguishable cursing

God, KanColle.

last edited at Nov 25, 2014 1:27PM

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

indistinguishable cursing

God, KanColle.

It was a bit funny–there was a big rush of people who started following her right before The Robot Next Door was released, and she was worried about disappointing them because normally she only tweets to her friends about KanColle developments. My initial reaction was something like this before and after, but really, there's nothing wrong with some Ship Girls now and then.

That said, if we were picking up something by her it would be the Robot Next Door, not KanColle.

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Oh yeah, Jin and NozoEli, that's so awesome combination. Hey, Takemiya Jin, ur next mission is UmiEli doujin! :v

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The only want this could be better is if Takemiya drew more Love Live doujins. <3 This was indescribably awesome and sweet.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

It was a bit funny–there was a big rush of people who started following her right before The Robot Next Door was released, and she was worried about disappointing them because normally she only tweets to her friends about KanColle developments. My initial reaction was something like this before and after, but really, there's nothing wrong with some Ship Girls now and then.

Haha, very nice illustration.
I...don't really like KanColle for reasons entirely beyond its control. I'm just being a hipster.

That said, if we were picking up something by her it would be the Robot Next Door, not KanColle.

That would be super cool. Imagine the surprise I had when Ignorant Me Who Doesn't Follow Artists noticed she was releasing a book like that, just a few weeks ago. Hopefully whoever picks it up does it justice!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

i can't believe cyfer oneesama knows me so well im so touched

joined Jan 8, 2014

And the big vote is in Jin-sensei has chosen NozoEri!! Woo-hoo!! ^_^

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Yeay! More Nozoeli!! And from Takemiya Jin!! Yeay!!

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Oh my poor soul cannot handle the adorable-ness that just went down.

To reply you must either login or sign up.