Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Someone save Airi from Hina.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Reading this keeps reminding of Apt Pupil, the kind of story that really drags you into the filth and grinds your face in it. Though I'd be surprised if this gets anything near as extreme.

last edited at Dec 22, 2020 7:08PM

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Man, is it bad that I’m so into this series?

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Man, is it bad that I’m so into this series?

No. Not at all. This series is like fastfood.
You know it's bad for you, but once in a while you go prey on that mcdrive and order a big Mac.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Taking bets on Yuu-chan having something wrong with her, too.

Yeah, I think it's only a matter of time before she turns out to be messed up as well as Airi's two other friends, her mom, and everyone else that shows up in the manga. Yuuko probably meant that she's annoyed Hinako started "dating" before she did, but I'll just interpret it as her wanting to go out with HInako and eventually getting so jealous she kills Airi or sometihng. It's like Happy Sugar Life but with less murdering... I'm sure that'll happen at some point though.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think we maybe will have an argument about the Rape tag here, i mean sure Airi is more than unstable mentally at the moment but she seem aware enough to consent no ?

joined Mar 31, 2017

For this kind of coercion, I'd say it counts as rape. Someone who's blackmailed into doing it also consents in a way. Would that not be rape either?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Now this is grooming and rape.

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

Now she’s manipulating her and coercing her. This isn’t Ai having sex with Hina cause she’s hurting and wants to be comforted, this is her being groomed into it with threats, promises, and lies. Just like Yuu said, she’s taken advantage of Ai while she’s most vulnerable, she’s basically saying “If you don’t do what I say, I’m out, and you know very well the moment I leave you’ll really be all alone. You have nothing left, everyone hates you, so unless you want to lose the only person you have left, do what I say.”

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 8:10PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

For this kind of coercion, I'd say it counts as rape. Someone who's blackmailed into doing it also consents in a way. Would that not be rape either?

I'm just asking honestly. I clearly understand where the tag come from,it's just that the limit for tagging as Rape seem blurry in some cases (like all the Drunk doujin out there)

joined May 30, 2015

not gonna lie, my guilty pleasure has always been super messed up relationships like this hahaha; i feel like they don't often get explored in manga because authors shy away from the topics and don't want to "dirty" their work or reputation... which is why I'm happy an author finally decided to throw all caution to the wind and just explore the twistedness of relationships of this nature!

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

not gonna lie, my guilty pleasure has always been super messed up relationships like this hahaha; i feel like they don't often get explored in manga because authors shy away from the topics and don't want to "dirty" their work or reputation... which is why I'm happy an author finally decided to throw all caution to the wind and just explore the twistedness of relationships of this nature!

It's certainly enthralling. I can't think of another yuri series with a main pair so far beyond redemption. You can find that kind of thing in one-shots and some very short series, but this kind of step-by-step descent into codependency, delusion, coercion, and physical and sexual abuse isn't something I've encountered in any other yuri work. Maybe Netsuzou TRap is along those lines? I haven't read that, though. With what I've read from Kodama Naoko and what I've read about that series, I doubt it's as well executed as this.

It's incredible (maybe it shouldn't be surprising at this point, but still) how much Hana lacks self-awareness. To take such (seemingly) calculated actions, and then only consciously consider the possibility that she was taking advantage a day later...

joined May 18, 2020

okay but it's not even funny anymore it's toxic, ai should just break off their relationship. I know Ai is the one at fault but now Hina is taking advantage of it, they should fix their relationship or just break it off already

Img_-2low0i
joined Jun 15, 2020

honestly the part where she gets beat up is hot... im really looking forward to more toxicity in the relationship

joined May 11, 2018

Oooh this is getting good

Dno5flnumaex4-j
joined Feb 11, 2018

Why do I always end up loving all the fucked-up stories?

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Teenage girls turn into monsters - the manga.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

okay but it's not even funny anymore it's toxic, ai should just break off their relationship. I know Ai is the one at fault but now Hina is taking advantage of it, they should fix their relationship or just break it off already

You just realize now it's a toxic relationship ? It's always has been toxic and i don't think they gonna change anytime soon. Airi is clearly not at an emotional state where she can think clearly. The relation has gone too far and is too twisted to be fixed and frankly i hope they don't fix it.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

It can't get any worse than this......right?

Seriously though, I'm more surprised the parents haven't walked in on them yet, which makes me wonder, how come the parents aren't really there for Ai? I mean so far we've only seen Hina taking care of Ai, never the parents.

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 11:49AM

25025993_1624405047644006_39181285877dfdgdfg30845696_n
joined Nov 14, 2018

It's a perfect relationship though?

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Now it's truly an abusive relationship, toxic beyond salvation. Fetishes aside, it depicts how harmful codependency is, and it really hits home for me, because I was a victim in this kind of relationship. But, it's so well written, that reading it is somewhat of a twisted pleasure (same goes to Flowerchild's It's A Detached Relationship), because we're reading what happens in our day by day, even though it's unpleasant and uncomfortable.

I really like stories like this one.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

This shit just peaks your morbid curiosity so hard you can't stop. Its like Pringles, you eat one and BAM, you've eaten the rest without even trying. This is so fucked that you just can't stop reading it.

I just want them to be happy but something tells me this ain't gonna end with a kiss at sunset and an "I love you." More like a bloodstained shirt and a "How could you." You know what I mean?

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

OH MY GOD. For some reason I never expected rape especially with Hina doing it to Ai. Then that page 25. It's exactly like those mind break scenes in hentai.

Img_20200530_075027
joined May 29, 2020

I always thought zombieland saga junko reminds me of someone so it was her

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I kinda feel weird for not considering it was an actual rape, hm
Am I almost happy Hina got what she wanted?
All this is so conflicting with my moral beliefs, I love it

Why doesn't Ai transfer schools? Ain't it a cliche to transfer in the middle of the year?)

To reply you must either login or sign up.