Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Aw, this is wholesome.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Is it healthy to be this happy?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Never thought a diet could be dangerous for the supporter...

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

That’s really cute

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Ask her if she is handsome, again!!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Being handsome and cute are not mutually exclusive!

She's a handsome tomboy, but she's really cute when her girlfriend spoils her.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Wait...they're dating, right? She said sumn like "someday i wish to be the only prince you need" so are there other people (princes) in her life? lol

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Anyone who's seen Revolutionary Girl Utena can tell you trying to become a prince won't go so well.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Anyone who's seen Revolutionary Girl Utena can tell you trying to become a prince won't go so well.

Thats all I could think of reading this chapter

“You can never be my prince because you’re a girl” ;-;

joined Jun 8, 2020

i´m dying

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

daaamn talk about a 180

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Does this seem like an extra-long final chapter to anyone else? That ending seems so much like an actual ending...

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I was on to you, mangaka! I totally expected an out of nowhere feels trip in this mostly comedy slice of life doujin!

joined Oct 27, 2018

I really like that she made the concious decision to become handsome and worked at it to achieve it, it's nice

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wait...they're dating, right? She said sumn like "someday i wish to be the only prince you need" so are there other people (princes) in her life? lol

Im not positive they are- I thought they were, but maybe they are just very close but not dating yet?

But I mean the name of manga means they are a couple right?

There isnt a single panel where they are doing something only a couple would- all the kissing images etc are stand alone pictures, not part of the actual chapters- so maybe they are not cannon?

I'd say given the mangas name they probably are, but I cant be 100% sure. But either way, I can imagine her still wishing to become the only prince her gf ever needs- even as her girlfriend (if they are), she cant be certain she can be her 'prince' forever after- she would probably still have some worries she will loose her to a 'real prince' one day?

last edited at Jan 3, 2021 4:50AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Thats all I could think of reading this chapter

“You can never be my prince because you’re my girl” ;)

Fixed

last edited at Jan 3, 2021 4:52AM

Does this seem like an extra-long final chapter to anyone else? That ending seems so much like an actual ending...

There are 16 chapters and counting, they just wanted to establish a backstory.

But I mean the name of manga means they are a couple right?

The translator took a bit of liberty with the title. The original title described her as "女子", which simply means "girl". I was also under the impression they were dating, particularly since it looked like they kissed in the chapter where they shared food mouth-to-mouth, and the illustrations are very clearly depicting a couple, but their status in the actual comic seems a lot more ambiguous now.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Ok, so if the title DOESN'T actually say girlfriend, then yeah. I'm a lot less certain they are- and not just close to it and very flirty. There hasnt even been a single kiss in story if we dont count the food swap. I'd say its more like 50/50 if they are a couple now - I really cant say 1 way or the other.

But her last thought about wanting to be her one prince would make more sense if they are not.

Not sure why the translator would change girl to girlfriend.. They will need to change its title if it turns out she isnt yet.

last edited at Jan 3, 2021 5:40AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

There are 16 chapters and counting, they just wanted to establish a backstory.

Well that's a relief.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This explains a lot.

They still seem to be younger than in the previous chapters in that bit, so I'd assume it was still before they started going out.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^They seem exactly the same age to me- and also have the same uniform. I guess it could be a year or 2 ago but i'd think they'd make that clear if it was. Like say it was a year ago- or put them in middle school uniforms.

B317d5337236dc7a4d6785c89a6164b7c373ff6av2_hq
joined Sep 16, 2017

:(

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

This explains a lot.

They still seem to be younger than in the previous chapters in that bit, so I'd assume it was still before they started going out.

They are same age as previous chapters. Black-haired girl has the matching earring on her.
It's a pity, seems like tall girl may struggle with some insecurities here.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

My avatar agrees.

To reply you must either login or sign up.