Forum › Pretty Little Sexy Girl discussion

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

And so, they were both bottoms who reached for the top together (cue Gunbuster theme)

joined Apr 6, 2018

when she touched her chest I was thinking that she can't feal any heartbeat because she got big breasts...

adorable af as usual

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

How did you expect she can feel your heartbeat if you make her touch your breast wwwww

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Real Question (Not because I don't have "experience"):
Can you really feel a woman's heartbeats through her boing boings?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I just tested it out and no I couldn't really feel my heartbeat through my boob. Even without boobs I doubt I'd be able to feel it just by pressing my chest

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

No. The best way to detect a racing heartbeat is to put your ear to someone's chest (more specifically the area above the breasts/below the collarbone), if everything is very calm and you feel very carefully, you can probably feel it with your hand from that location, but it's more subtle.

The artist just wanted to draw a girl groping another girl's breast, that is the mostly way to make sense of the scene.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im getting a bit sick from All this "its actually my first time"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I just tested it out and no I couldn't really feel my heartbeat through my boob. Even without boobs I doubt I'd be able to feel it just by pressing my chest

As Someone without boobs i can say you can feel It below the nipple area But No higher than that

Though i didnt try to get my pulse up

last edited at Dec 15, 2020 12:41PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is a manga that has readers, both males and females, all fondling their chests.

Not at the level of fondling their genitals... but not a bad achievement either.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

And so, they were both bottoms who reached for the top together (cue Gunbuster theme)

When you put it that way it sounds kind of heartwarming..

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

This is a manga that has readers, both males and females, all fondling their chests.

Not at the level of fondling their genitals... but not a bad achievement either.

Oh my gosh you're right! ♡
And maybe also their partners, like hey lemme check your heartbeat via boob touching like I saw in this manga

last edited at Dec 15, 2020 9:07PM

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

It's just so happen that my hand was on chest while I'm reading this... Not because of the manga, it's because someone in the comment asked.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The author put a joke at the beginning; perhaps some of you didn't get it.

There's a saying to describe the perfect traditional Japanese beauty that goes like this:

“When she's standing she looks like a garden peony, when she's sitting she looks like a tree peony, and when she's walking she looks like a lily.”

Tae-chan, who clearly doesn't care much for traditional beauty, gives a personal version of the saying in praise of her girlfriend:

“When she's standing she looks SEXY, when she's sitting she looks SEXY, and when she's walking she looks SEXY too!!!”

Lol, she knows what really matters. (>///‿///<)

last edited at Dec 15, 2020 10:56PM

D4d93d7defd05c7fbedff90b7d82fc4e
joined Sep 26, 2020

I almost choked from the apple I was eating because of this. You're not wrong though. . .

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

The author put a joke at the beginning; perhaps some of you didn't get it.

There's a saying to describe the perfect traditional Japanese beauty that goes like this:

“When she's standing she looks like a garden peony, when she's sitting she looks like a tree peony, and when she's walking she looks like a lily.”

Tae-chan, who clearly doesn't care much for traditional beauty, gives a personal version of the saying in praise of her girlfriend:

“When she's standing she looks SEXY, when she's sitting she looks SEXY, and when she's walking she looks SEXY too!!!”

Lol, she knows what really matters. (>///‿///<)

Lol you can deny she's right tho.

joined Jun 18, 2018

The heart is in the boob!

Joke asides, this was really boring.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Feeling the pulse at the wrist is much easier, and far lewder.

joined Jul 1, 2016

What do we thing she whispered in her ear at the end?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Im getting a bit sick from All this "its actually my first time"

This is literally from an collection called Syrup First Night: Yuri Anthology. The theme is people having their first sexual experience lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.