Forum › Posts by Fonyaa

joined Jun 18, 2018

idk how ppl read this and keep assuming she didn't know she was attracted to her friend. she literally says she knew since middle school. you guys are reading this completely wrong. she never did anything because she thought it would be unrequited this whole time. so she dated boys instead. which can mean a whole bunch of things. but no where does it state she didn't ENJOY being with all those men. they just weren't who she was in love with. ppl, even straight cis' try to do that all the time, this is nothing lgbqt unique, only it probably comes up more often for obvious reasons. And even if things are so much easier now, it's easy to forget that it really wasn't that long ago where things were much different. i'm only 35 and i grew up without knowing lgbqt was a thing until i heard about it in middle school, from word of mouth, and it was not in a good light. shit being able to brows the internet was still a baby thing when i was in highschool, and not something we would think to go to to learn about lgbqt. and the only kind of media i ever saw it show up in was shit like mariasama ga miteiru, which i actually read as a scripted translation, cause you could still barely see scanlations on the web. THIS IS WHY "omg i never realized til 10 years later i was gay" STORIES STILL EXIST BECAUSE IT STILL EXISTED FOR PROMINENT MANGA ARTISTS.

Exactly.
Artist who draw today's stories were children when Lgbtq+ was not mainstream. Without internet, no legalized marriage, no big corporate commercials pandering to pride, no (good) gay representation in media.

joined Jun 18, 2018

This is hilarious <3

Fonyaa
joined Jun 18, 2018

I got bamboozled. Damn. This was hot.

joined Jun 18, 2018

I freakin love this author

joined Jun 18, 2018

Yes YEs YES! Subtle Magic Timetravel Yuri. Brilliant.

joined Jun 18, 2018

Gorgeous art, shame that the artist went with the scissoring position. The characters was just wiggling their pussies in the air in the end.

joined Jun 18, 2018

10/10

Made my day

joined Jun 18, 2018

The heart is in the boob!

Joke asides, this was really boring.

joined Jun 18, 2018

Nope

joined Jun 18, 2018

But what if Shion was drunk af too. And she doesn't remember what's happened, and that's why she acts so casual :D

Fonyaa
joined Jun 18, 2018

Yeah I'm not so sure if the one being hit is the one who needs to apologise here, wouldn't a normal person just reassure her instead of getting angry and violent?

Well they’ve never been the most emotionally stable couple. But seriously this was a very real chapter for me, some people might be reassuring but to others it’s the most frustrating thing in the world when someone else tries to decide what’s best for you. If someone tells you they like you or they’re happy don’t try to make like it’s not true.

Have you ever had that one friend or been that depressive person saying things like “No one likes me”, “You’re just saying that.” and legitimately wanted to slap them because you know it’s not true and no matter how much you try and tell them you love them or anything reassuring they just don’t accept it. There’s only so many times you can say the same thing and not get annoyed.

That’s what I saw in the chapter, no matter how happy Iori is, or says she is, Minami keeps thinking she’s not enough or that Iori could be happier, and that hurts. Almost like Minami is rejecting their relationship. It’s peak self sabotage/self loathing and I’ve been on both sides of that. Psychoanalysis over.

Depression and lack of self confidence is not cured by domestic violence.
Minami needs therapy, not a bitch slap

joined Jun 18, 2018

This didn't at all seem like a harem to me. Sure, the other characters only paid attention to Kanon, but that's because the story focused on her, but that doesn't mean they all can't also love each other.

I agree. They are holding hands in a circle, and it seem to me they are referring to them as "us". While in a harem situation it would be drawn like the harem protag is "above" the girls.

Fonyaa
joined Jun 18, 2018

But the sensei's fingers are too high most of the times, and it looks like an urethral fingering :/