Forum › My Best Friend's Engagement was Annulled. I Need To Do My Best To Stop It! ...But I Was The Reason Behind It... discussion

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Happy ending... ಠ_ಠ

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 1:20PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, no.

Also needs the Het tag.

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 1:24PM

Ponytailcatra
joined Jan 28, 2019

Yeah, no.

Also needs the Het tag.

wouldn't it be a spoiler?

i didn't enjoy this by the way :I

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 1:27PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, no.

Also needs the Het tag.

What's the point of tags if they aren't used? Also some people don't like to read about certain things, even if it's spoiled.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

lame. where the hell was her attraction to the dude, let alone her attraction to villainess?

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Wow. I was hoping that the next story in this anthology would do something innovative, but an FFM polycule was not what I expected. There's probably gonna be a ton of folks salty about this one. Can't say I blame 'em- the prince's main trait was 'being handsome' and pretty much nothing else, so visualizing him as part of the relationship just feels odd. Heck, I'm still not sure if it's just a political marriage with yuri behind closed doors, or if the prince gets in on the action. I get that the author wanted everyone to be happy, but I feel like there might've been a better way to utilize the prince- I initially figured he'd just be a shipper and supporter, but having him be a part of the relationship when neither party even seems to pay much attention to him over the course of the story is just weird.

Ponytailcatra
joined Jan 28, 2019

Yeah, no.

Also needs the Het tag.

What's the point of tags if they aren't used? Also some people don't like to read about certain things, even if it's spoiled.

There is a Bisexual tag which means it is possible that het would be in it.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I lol'd. That's one way to make everyone happy.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Wow. I was hoping that the next story in this anthology would do something innovative, but an FFM polycule was not what I expected. There's probably gonna be a ton of folks salty about this one. Can't say I blame 'em- the prince's main trait was 'being handsome' and pretty much nothing else, so visualizing him as part of the relationship just feels odd. Heck, I'm still not sure if it's just a political marriage with yuri behind closed doors, or if the prince gets in on the action. I get that the author wanted everyone to be happy, but I feel like there might've been a better way to utilize the prince- I initially figured he'd just be a shipper and supporter, but having him be a part of the relationship when neither party even seems to pay much attention to him over the course of the story is just weird.

I agree. I didn't know how to put my slight weirdness/discomfort regarding the prince's role in the relationship into words, but you did it wonderfully. Thanks lmao

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 2:02PM

joined Jan 10, 2017

It just comes across as the protagonist not really being "in love" with anyone, while Maria is getting what she can. Meh. Everyone is NOT happy when the reader isn't happy.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...Seemed fine to me, but it felt more like good friends than a love triangle.

78519a80bda4a346c682b1a92a6a70883ccaf876ac706c027e9425ec84be03c5
joined Nov 28, 2017

Wahahahhah Yeah loos nice to me <3

joined May 11, 2018

A waste of my damn time

joined Nov 9, 2020

i need some kind of sorcery that can erase my memories, please

20220823_154656
joined Jan 4, 2020

I want back the time I wasted reading this

joined Apr 10, 2020

Love the art but real disappointed. Not yuri enough? I think it does need a het tag or poly tag.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I don't get why people are upset about this one, the villainess character was only uninterested in the engagement because it meant she'd have less time to spend with the heroine and the Prince didn't want to be second place in his wife's mind and it seems like all 3 got along well originally so they made sure they could all stick together in a way that made them all happy

joined Apr 5, 2015

Heck, I'm still not sure if it's just a political marriage with yuri behind closed doors, or if the prince gets in on the action. I get that the author wanted everyone to be happy, but I feel like there might've been a better way to utilize the prince- I initially figured he'd just be a shipper and supporter, but having him be a part of the relationship when neither party even seems to pay much attention to him over the course of the story is just weird.

The impression I got is that the prince is officially married to both, but in practice his relationship with the protagonist is just a facade. It is only Maria who is actually together with both parties.

But, yeah, it is an interesting concept but the limited number of pages made the prince side of the relationship feels weak, which ruins the concept.

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 2:44PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

This was a cute polycule. Honestly doesn't need het tag bc it seems like they're all good for one another so still pretty gay to me lol

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

How sweet

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

Secret Ending Unlocked!

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I wonder what causes more discourse here. People mad that bisexuality and polyamory exist, or the cheating-themed stories we occasionally get.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I lol'd. That's one way to make everyone happy.

Same, a bit disappointing but atleast it was funny lol.

joined Dec 12, 2020

I'm not sure if it's even yuri more like bestfriends who don't want to grow up and part with each other and they handled it in the most childish way possible.

The protag doesn't even like the guy what is she gonna do for her future?
And the prince is just like 'yep this is fine my wife cares more about my fake wife than me'
I'm worried about the future of the kingdom

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Maybe if it had more pages it would work? Maybe???

But in it's current state it's at best mediocre, "yoooo let's just poly" "holy kek you're right, let's poly :DDDD". It feels bad even as a joke.

To reply you must either login or sign up.