Forum › Ouji-sama Nante Iranai discussion

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I just finished ch. 145. my only reaction? NoOoOOOooooOOOOoooOOOOooooo!

the problem with binge reading is unless it's a complete series, once you come to the end of material, you're left with an empty void and bunch of whys? (why did it have to cut off right there?) at least until a metric ton of replacements forces you to forget about it and move one. then the vicious cycle starts all over.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

this looks like a webtoon am i wrong? is it a webtoon..?

Cellphone manga, published on Comico. https://www.comico.jp/

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

And as for the kiss, you're on for a wild ride , They only kiss at Ch.188 and the manga end at Ch.190.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

45 chapters towards perfect dissapointment

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well that said, it seem that there is some extras.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'ts BAAACK

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

xaelath posted:

And as for the kiss, you're on for a wild ride , They only kiss at Ch.188 and the manga end at Ch.190.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

I didn't want to know that...

Well I guess I'll just forget?

I hope...

last edited at May 1, 2020 9:26AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

xaelath posted:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

I didn't want to know that...

Well I guess I'll just forget?

I hope...

Probably, given how many time we had between each chapter.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Damn I already forgot all the characters...

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Damn this is really slow burn. I'm worried cause it keeps wavering between subtext and more explicit moments, but it's really sweet. I mean it's pretty generic in some ways, but that's managed to not bother me overall cause the character interactions are cute. This plot though, I swear I've seen this type of plot a hundred times already, especially in these serial-release, webcomic formats. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Edit: I went to look up what the title meant, and found the chinese translation (我的世界不需要王子), which matches up with the google translation of the japanese title, and is quite gay. It's not what I was expecting, but immediately frames the story a certain way.

Also after a bit more thought, I realized even though the plot points on paper are basic, sooo basic (two sides who hate each other for no other reason than class differences, story tension from conflict/resolution of those matters, typical holidays as plot drivers for bonding), it's just still carried through quite smoothly. There's little choices and results that are just a tiny bit different from what you might expect/hope for that add some uncertainty to how things will end up. Characters, despite being in a large cast, are never forgotten (as far as I can recall) which adds to their presence and believability. So in summary I'm conflicted about the plot but loving it anyway.

last edited at May 9, 2020 7:53PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Chapter 159: Something happens!

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Read on Mangadex with newest updates!!!

joined Sep 21, 2020

At this point I gave up waiting for translations and I'm reading the original using my phone camera with google translator. The manhwa is already on chapter 169... I don't regret one thing, I'm enjoying like crazy.

Can you send me the site where you read the raw? I cant wait anymore, thanks!

8103icmobtl._sx355_
joined Aug 18, 2020

If its hard to read, just click the resize button

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Chapter 188: Something happens mutually!

And with that you can feel that the end might be near.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter 188: Something happens mutually!

And with that you can feel that the end might be near.

2 Chapters left and 10 extras.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Just finished chapter 200, the final chapter of Ouji-sama Nante Iranai in Mangadex.
This was such a journey, this manga is so satisfying, it has everything to become one of the classics of the genre and be one of to-go top yuri recommendations, but it definitely needs more exposure, it's a pity that it stopped getting uploaded here.
Also it's hard to believe this is Harushion first manga, I'll check her next one that seems to be yuri as well but hasn't been uploaded to Dynasty yet.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'll check her next one that seems to be yuri as well but hasn't been uploaded to Dynasty yet.

Oh sweet summer child, you don't know where you going to. The new work is under a tag war to know if it's Yuri or not because the mains characters are Twins (Girls) and a boy who love one of the Twin. So far it's not very Yuri at all and i don't think it will uploaded here anyway because a lot of peoples have a hate boner for Squiggles here.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I'll check her next one that seems to be yuri as well but hasn't been uploaded to Dynasty yet.

Oh sweet summer child, you don't know where you going to. The new work is under a tag war to know if it's Yuri or not because the mains characters are Twins (Girls) and a boy who love one of the Twin. So far it's not very Yuri at all and i don't think it will uploaded here anyway because a lot of peoples have a hate boner for Squiggles here.

Is that the one where Squiggles posted an all-caps warning to not remove the yuri tag? Sounds like some spicy drama. I skimmed through the first chapter, though, and I wouldn't have pegged it as being from the same author at all. The tone feels completely different, though that's not a bad thing. Might keep an eye out for it in the future.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

@Lilliwyt: Thanks for the info, I'll leave Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro in standby for now until concrete yuri is confirmed then.

i don't think it will uploaded here anyway because a lot of peoples have a hate boner for Squiggles here.

I don't think that sounds very reasonable, I expect more from my Onee-sama-tachi. Even if you dislike someone the stuff they do may still be good.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is that the one where Squiggles posted an all-caps warning to not remove the yuri tag?

Yep it's this one.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Unfortunately due to some...stuff, not all of Squiggles work ends up here. Rest assured we're getting the rest of Ouji-sama up as soon as we're able.

What the heck is this, it's amazing.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I think it's from Yurika's Campus Life. Also I just realized this is another manga that is complete but is only partially uploaded here.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I think it's from Yurika's Campus Life. Also I just realized this is another manga that is complete but is only partially uploaded here.

Yep yep yep
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch34#16

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Unfortunately due to some...stuff, not all of Squiggles work ends up here. Rest assured we're getting the rest of Ouji-sama up as soon as we're able.

I feel so out of the loop about Squiggles??? The only thing I remember about them is seeing that their translations were... subpar... at some point so I just stopped reading anything I noticed had Squiggles on it.

Is there anywhere I can get a quick rundown on the drama just so I can be informed? Unless it's so bad that we don't want to spill the tea or open that can of worms here (or whatever other idiom is applicable) which I would totally understand.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

And it's done. Thanks so much again to Angius, your tool was blessed in finishing this process.

Yep yep yep
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch34#16

Thank you! Never imagined that was "real," so to speak...

I feel so out of the loop about Squiggles??? The only thing I remember about them is seeing that their translations were... subpar... at some point so I just stopped reading anything I noticed had Squiggles on it.

Is there anywhere I can get a quick rundown on the drama just so I can be informed? Unless it's so bad that we don't want to spill the tea or open that can of worms here (or whatever other idiom is applicable) which I would totally understand.

You identified one of the primary issues (translation quality) off the bat. I don't think it's my place to say the rest, but to my knowledge there is no will ill from either our side or theirs, sometimes the scanlation scene gets complicated and that's just how it goes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.