Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Is Discord down for anyone else?

Nope. When Discord is having issues it's often affecting specific locations much more than others. Hope it's back soon, though.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is Discord down for anyone else?

Nope. When Discord is having issues it's often affecting specific locations much more than others. Hope it's back soon, though.

OK. Thx.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I was on cams, and I swear I saw bubbleteabird in two completely opposite sections within a few seconds, so make of that what you will.

I SAW BUBBLETEABIRD VENT

BUBBLETEABIRD IS IMPOSTER

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I was on cams, and I swear I saw bubbleteabird in two completely opposite sections within a few seconds, so make of that what you will.

I SAW BUBBLETEABIRD VENT

BUBBLETEABIRD IS IMPOSTER

I’m innocent. I swear! Please, watch me throw out trash in storage!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Nah bubbleteabird has a point. Fuck people who a) assume a report is a self-report with BS evidence and/or b) randomly vote someone at the start of a match.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 1:20AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Nah bubbleteabird has a point. Fuck people who a) assume a report is a self-report with BS evidence and/or b) randomly vote someone at the start of a match.

Red players always get the short end of the stick

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Hi......

I adopted a cat and I'm exhausted lol!
~2 months old, already used to the new environment, I'm NOT used to this and had buy a bunch of things in a rush.
No name yet, I was thinking Nero but Mom is awful at pronouncing names and the thing that comes out of her mouth sounds very Yabai so idk... hopefully I'll decide before next week.

They need to stop cleaning the vents.

Azur Lane Bismark X U-556
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84179506
Size/age gap and a bit lewd.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Oh so you guys play Among Us? You really should watch Among Us, the anime then. It's one of my new most favorite series of all time.

joined Oct 22, 2018

They need to stop cleaning the vents.

I meant it more in the sense that, whenever they're actually crewmate, they're almost always first suspected of being imposter anyway

joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh so you guys play Among Us? You really should watch Among Us, the anime then. It's one of my new most favorite series of all time.

Bruh wut?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BV posted:

Bruh wut?

Best show of the season. I was so invested after episode 4 and couldn't wait week to see what happens next, I checked if there's manga, there was so I binge read all 54 chapters in 2 days. I talked about it in anime thread but nobody seemed to give a fuck.

last edited at Nov 26, 2020 6:26AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

BV posted:

Bruh wut?

Best show of the season. I was so invested after episode 4 and couldn't wait week to see what happens next, I checked if there's manga, there was so I binge read all 54 chapters in 2 days. I talked about it in anime thread but nobody seemed to give a fuck.

Woah!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It also had Yuri potential, but the ship is dead.

joined Oct 22, 2018

It also had Yuri potential, but the ship is dead.

Oof

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

OMG there’s an anime for this?! Thanks for letting us know. I remember reading parts of the manga before. I remember reading the beginning of the first chapter and thinking it was going to be a generic story about an underdog boy who gains confidence in himself thanks to the sudden appearance of a girl who seemingly understands and likes him, and then the plot twist happened. That was amazing.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

bubbleteabird posted:

OMG there’s an anime for this?!

IKR!? And adaptation is really good too! It's faithful to a fault and adopts every page and dialogue so they don't cut out anything from manga or add unnecessary changes. Voice acting and presentation really enhances the story too. And music is really good as well! I especially love OP and ED.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to the American comrades! Be safe.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Thank you! Going to have a four-cheese stuffed crust pizza, because turkeys are our friends.

Imgur

I am not vegan, nor is this intended to be a pro-vegan message

joined Oct 22, 2018

Turkeys aren't for food. They're for your kids to play tag with them. Source: when I was a kid, and my family was spending a few days in Slatina (a village on the Lim river, just to the north of the small town of Andrijevica), my brother and I were chasing after my grand-uncle's turkeys around his backyard.

last edited at Nov 26, 2020 2:03PM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Thank you! Going to have a four-cheese stuffed crust pizza, because turkeys are our friends.

Totally agree. I feel like every festival that revolves around murdering a certain animal for delicacies ought to just turn it into an appreciation day for that specific critter. I mean, people consume enough meat daily, especially in higher-class restaurants that breed rare animals for the sole purpose of flushing 'em down some rich bastard's gullet. Can't hurt to have one day when you just look at a creature as more than a product waiting to be packaged and consumed.

^Do both, appreciate it and eat it & Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate, I hope you all enjoy time with your loved ones!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Turkeys sure aren't pretty birds huh.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Hi......

I adopted a cat and I'm exhausted lol!

I adopted my cat--her name is Waffles--almost 5 years ago and frankly she's what has kept me sane since I have no family, partner, or friends, really

Treat your new kitty right and it'll be the best thing you ever did

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

To reply you must either login or sign up.