Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I paid off my new furniture and it dropped my credit score that I've been trying hard to rebuild by 23 points.

So to make myself feel better I applied for a different line of credit elsewhere and bought a new guitar.

That's surely the smartest way to address things,

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

shadesofgreymoon posted:

I paid off my new furniture and it dropped my credit score that I've been trying hard to rebuild by 23 points.

This is so sad, shadesofgreymoon play despacito

Rye posted:

Was the NoeFlare Tamaki interview posted here? I forget so here: https://youtu.be/QTfJBzjc-HY

Crossick playing Among us rn but I need to go back to sleep. My brain wants to kermit sudoku after that Ame x Kiara chess rematch stream.

Atelier Ryza Ryza X Klaudia
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78958803

So when's the wedding anyway? Also Flare new costume Is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDD well, both Noel and Flare fit perfectly now.
I only watch Ame x Gura streams, they are sooooooooooooooooo GOOOOD too.

I'm scared of Ryza 2 harming the possibility of canon yuri

Speaking of nice pairs, this one... Is unexpected and at the same time so wholesome and funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgBNQLfwnbg

last edited at Nov 18, 2020 9:41PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

shadesofgreymoon posted:

This is so sad, shadesofgreymoon play despacito

I... I mean I can do that if you really wanted, though I can't do the fancy fingerstyle stuff since I'm still a n00b...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Was reading the local nature mag the other day and they had an article with an interesting angle on the troubles caused by Corona-chan - namely how the widespread restrictions on restaurants etc. have impacted rat populations, which almost literally overnight lost a key food source.

Also an interesting description on how researchers trap those notoriously cautious skitterers so they can be implanted with tiny radio trackers that allow mapping their movement patterns.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh wow! Luna x Matsuri ship still sails: https://youtu.be/ktWCo36F7hA

All jokes aside, I really did get very invested on their relationship after all the ship teasing. I hope they Collab again soon. Then again Matsuri did sister zone Luna pretty hard

Oh and Marine is not horni anymore???!

So when's the wedding anyway?

Probably not soon but we can hope XD

I'm scared of Ryza 2 harming the possibility of canon yuri

If you're scared of ship sinking, I think it'll be fine. If you're talking about legit on screen yuri, I doubt it'll ever happen at this point...then again, IntSys proved me wrong, Gust could pull a pro developer move on us in this time of (gae drought)crisis.

Pokemon Moon X Lillie
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84632615

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMXRWurZenY

Can we appreciate how Shinra-Bansho made a better yuri story in five minutes than anything that's come out in the past year? If only music videos could get anime adaptations.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMXRWurZenY

Can we appreciate how Shinra-Bansho made a better yuri story in five minutes than anything that's come out in the past year? If only music videos could get anime adaptations.

Heck yeah still waiting on that continuation.

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 11:01AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

That is some serious S-rank lewdness coming from that video.

Imgur

joined Jul 26, 2016

oh god my pure eyes (っдc)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

France deciding that blocking Nhentai will help fight Pedophily.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The insanity of the current day is truly frightening. "Let's do this thing that has never worked in the history of it being used, because surely it'll work THIS time."

joined Jul 26, 2016

The insanity of the current day is truly frightening. "Let's do this thing that has never worked in the history of it being used, because surely it'll work THIS time."

I mean drugs are still mostly criminalised everywhere...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You're thinking too broadly. I was simply talking about banning fictional writings.

joined Jul 26, 2016

You're thinking too broadly. I was simply talking about banning fictional writings.

I mean it's at least equally applicable. The Prohibition was such a smashing success wasn't it?

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 2:55PM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I mean it's at least equally applicable. The Prohibition was such a smashing success wasn't it?

I am now afraid of whoever the heck might be the Al Capone of paedophiles.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I was just clarifying my original comment's intent. Certain prohibitions do work and are necessary, like prohibiting people from taking justice into their own hands and punishing those who do so (a fairly new idea in the history of humanity as a whole).

joined Jul 26, 2016

I was just clarifying my original comment's intent. Certain prohibitions do work and are necessary, like prohibiting people from taking justice into their own hands and punishing those who do so (a fairly new idea in the history of humanity as a whole).

The Prohibition, not a prohibition. The failure was as resounding everywhere it was aped but little appears to have been learned of the debacle.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I know what Prohibition was, and how much of a complete failure it was. I was referring to them in general.

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 6:43PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I know what Prohibition was. I was referring to them in general.

I was under the impression the topic was stupid pieces of unproductive, band-aid Moral Guardian legislation rather than laws in general.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I was under the impression the topic was stupid pieces of unproductive, band-aid Moral Guardian legislation rather than laws in general.

The topic of my original response to Lilliwyt was banning fictional depictions. Nothing more. If you want to delve further into other aspects, feel free, but that's all my original post was talking about. I'm not going to clarify that again.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

After playing among us in public lobbies, I have started to lose some of my faith in humanity

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

After playing among us in public lobbies, I have started to lose some of my faith in humanity

you sound pretty sus tbh

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I was on cams, and I swear I saw bubbleteabird in two completely opposite sections within a few seconds, so make of that what you will.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Always good to remember that it's not so much faith in humanity you're losing, but faith in children. A lot of them grow out of it, shocking as it may seem.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is Discord down for anyone else?

To reply you must either login or sign up.