Forum › Chi no Hate de Oni to Warau discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Hell yes, give me more Fate yuri doujins please. There's probably less than 10? Regardless there's far fewer than there should be. I've noticed in general with explicit doujin works (especially lately) that if there's a work involving two girls having sex the author will often make one or both into futa, which fine and all but I'd appreciate some more works that are simply yuri and don't have dicks.

Anyhow, this is super cute, I love Gudako/Shuten/Ibaraki.

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

idk.... wtfs going on lol

joined Sep 28, 2018

So this is what the mangaka of Kanamemo has been doing

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I love this so freaking much. Serious lack of purely yuri fate doujins everywhere

joined Jul 26, 2016

Was catching up on that series (the scanlations are up to ch 58) on another site the other day, actually. After the massive amounts of sexual tension it gets up to sometimes I basically read this doujin going "yeah seems about right for the author... *sagely nod*"

Ss%20(2018-03-27%20at%2011.17.51)
joined Mar 8, 2017

gudako's p.13 face is every one of us

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Haha, I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. Now I can't read Kanamemo with the same eyes again.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I feel a deep sense of kinship with this Gudako.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Nicee

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

This was downright adorable on top of being hot.

There's another good one by an artist named Chichizuki called "Hoshii mama ni" that features Shuten teasing Ibaraki. Untranslated, but still really nice. The artist also has a newer one with the two, but it's futa. Still kind of nice.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Next one that I planned to TL since forever and never got to it. I guess I should just get used I can never get anything done.

13124839_1589396498054389_6595928075628769960_n
joined Nov 14, 2016

I love this so freaking much. Serious lack of purely yuri fate doujins everywhere

I know right? I've found some but most if not all are not translated into English.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

The lap drinking tho. Good shit.

joined Jul 4, 2018

........’Horny’ has a whole new meaning here.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Hell yes, give me more Fate yuri doujins please. There's probably less than 10? Regardless there's far fewer than there should be. I've noticed in general with explicit doujin works (especially lately) that if there's a work involving two girls having sex the author will often make one or both into futa, which fine and all but I'd appreciate some more works that are simply yuri and don't have dicks.

You could’ve just said “simply yuri.”

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

........’Horny’ has a whole new meaning here.

Trash.

joined May 3, 2014

You could’ve just said “simply yuri.”

yeah I like my yuri without dicks in too! such bad luck that the majoriy of doujin involve only dicks and pussy (this also includs futa cuz for me is the same as straight doujin) T^T

To reply you must either login or sign up.