Forum › Ojou-sama wa Love Come no Shujinkou ni Naritai! discussion

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

This series is gold, I only hope the wacky parodies gives way for some serious romance at some point.

Probably helpes that I'm a big fan of To Love-ru as well and the clash of worlds with Maria-sama, which I also partially like, is an intriguing conflict. If this never gets an english release I'm buying the Jap ones, the art alone is nice to look at.

@^ I need to catch up on it, but I get the impression maybe Tachibanakan Triangle has hit it's stride, but is it a harem tho, I mean sure it feels similar to something like Love Hina, but it's only two girls who like the MC isn't it, so a love triangle like the name implies, or is there a third girl that likes MC?

@Nene I'm in team Cherry! :D (but she does have that air about her of the lesser heroins that never get picked unfortunatly, but sometimes the unexpected can happen)

My harem protag can't be this cute!

IKR

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 2:29PM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

What a fantastic ride this is turning out to be

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 10, pg 11, "do you help with anything?" -> "do you need"

ch 12, pg 15, "I want experience" -> "I want to experience"

ch 11, pg 16, 17 are faded

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

How meta of the new batch of chapters to end on "I want to see what happens next", because that's exactly me right now.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

tsubaki talking to tsuzuran like, rebellion? nah i'm just trying to see some tiddies XD

joined Jul 4, 2018

I really can't get my mind around the fact that yuri harem isn't a thing in anime. I mean, we basically got all kinds of tropes and genres in anime, yet not a single yuri harem anime. I'm depressed.

Yuri is not popular in anime, at most you have some Yuri subplot or subtext and that's all.

^
Its sad af

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Cheesecake posted:

I really can't get my mind around the fact that yuri harem isn't a thing in anime. I mean, we basically got all kinds of tropes and genres in anime, yet not a single yuri harem anime. I'm depressed.

Yuri is not popular in anime, at most you have some Yuri subplot or subtext and that's all.

^
Its sad af

Times actually finally changed and we're starting to get pure yuri anime again.

74098667_p13
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yesssssss...

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

We need more yuri harems, it makes me sad that there's a criminally low amount of them

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I remember Tachibana Love Triangle or something like that \ it got uploaded here but it was just a few chapters. I remember it was terrible tho \ atleast the starting chapters. And I didn't check the anime

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

i wasnt aware that panty lines were visible through yukata. i always thought there were on the thicker side.

learn something new every yuri manga.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

i wasnt aware that panty lines were visible through yukata. i always thought there were on the thicker side.

learn something new every yuri manga.

It's always been the usual excuse for the no underwear under yukata trope.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Thank you Capi for your hard work! Now I get to read one of the rare yuri harems out there

joined Oct 10, 2016

HOW DID I NOT SEE NEW CHAPTERS?! BRB
PFFFFFTTTT BAHAHAH OH MY GOOOD-

Help me pleasee-

last edited at Feb 24, 2021 2:47PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Is this manga still ongoing?

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

Really rooting for Hinagiku, I'm such a sucker for tsunderes! It is sad there isn't much yuri harem :(

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Harem end success! This was a really entertaining series that ended rather wonderfully.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Eh. Last volume kicked the pacing to mach-5 and ending feels kinda like a cop out with the "I don't choose anybody," though that's maybe just me because I don't like polygamy/OT3/group relationship endings.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Hell yeah, a poly route! Glad to see this ending, I'm pretty satisfied. I also hope this kind of ending for another series here.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Honestly feels like the natural ending for this particular series, wouldn't have it any other way. I would like to see more, though; ending at the start of the relationship is unfortunate.

joined Oct 2, 2021

!!! LUCKY SUKEBE HUNDRED BLOOMING FLOWERS HAREM SMASH !!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I do have to agree, after a while there was just no way to choose only one of them. Nice to see Hinagiku join in in the end as well. ^_^

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

one hell of an ending!!! cant say i didnt see this coming though! she even ended it like most harem anime hahahhaa what a chad

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Good and funny read.

joined Jun 17, 2018

Happy Harem Ending. Maybe it's the best way for Tsubaki and the girls.
The twin are awesome. They imagined a foursome with Suzuran and Sazanka.

To reply you must either login or sign up.