Forum › Yuru Oyako discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I knew I shouldnt have looked- and I dont wanna set it off again since its out of context but just to clear it up a bit -
@Pyoro That is too simple a way to look at it, I didnt mean that- thats why i said 'situational' ojective morality.

Imo prescriptive objective morality is obviously nonsense unless you are very religious and just want to follow whatever your holy book claims is right and wrong. It doesn't work because as you point out nothing is always black and white.

By situational I mean in any given specific situation, you can look at it and determin some actions are objectively morally better than others. So killing hitler or someone in agony with no hope- are examples where killing is good.

You consider each case to see which is best from the perspective of wellbeing (physical and mental) for all those directly and indirectly involved.

There might not be a clear best solution- but there is certainly a range from good to bad (though maybe in some convoluted entangled situations its hard to see an objectively superior choice).
Plenty of cases will be clear- a damn sight more than just saying 'anything is ok if someone thinks it is'.

I.e If a member of the taliban thinks its morally ok to pour battery acid in the eyes of a young girl for daring to read, if you think morailty is totally subjective you cant say he is wrong. Only that you disagree.

IM saying- looking at the wellbeing of all conserned- that is objectively a far worse outcome than him not doing so. It will greatly harm a person and permenantly blind them and traumatise them and their family- on the other side we simply have what he saw as a just punishemnt he couldnt carry out. He'd probably forget about it within a few days. The balance of harm and wellbeing clear favours stopping him and its not subjective.

Imo- this is what we all do anyway. We look at a situation and try our best to do something whenever we can that is the best for our own wellbeing and that of those we care for- and everyone else to a lesser extent.

Thats what I meant by situational ojective morailty- roughly. Sure its not perfect and has problems too- but I think its a good general guide. But lets not make this a massive debate lol- I'll leave it there.

last edited at Oct 17, 2020 10:19PM

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

So... he's a piece of shit nice...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yay back on topic- I agree.

We see how quick he throws away Yuuki and his wife once she makes it clear it will cost him money!
That and he immediatley goes to his bunny strip club lol!

I'd say he can find a damn job and support himself! But- unfortunely he seems like the sort to go trick another older woman into being his sugar momma.

last edited at Oct 17, 2020 10:10PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I knew this guy was useless, but my god is he a douche! Keep him out of this!

yeah what a deplorable human being!....welp, time for mommy and daughter to make lov...I mean, have time for themselves now.

last edited at Oct 17, 2020 10:20PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Why the heck is my browser offering me a google translation from Welsh on chapter 10.15?

I've been asked the same thing, too, both here and on other series. I don't know why, since I don't see any Welsh text on the page.

Hey! Gimme the damn mount already, you skinflint!

KEEP AWAY

joined May 24, 2014

Ok, what kinda job did the useless prick got at tge end?

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I'm her actual mother!!!

Yes yes, we know that Sayaka, please continue.

last edited at Oct 17, 2020 10:53PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

KEEP AWAY

I'm just going to go ahead and guess you have no idea who Ultraxion is. Relax, it was a joke. I've been trying for years to get Experiment 12-B with no luck.

last edited at Oct 17, 2020 11:02PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ok, what kinda job did the useless prick got at the end?

@drhelsing, I assume you're talking about the final page?

That page doesn't show Yuusuke working at some job. It shows Yuusuke throwing away whatever little money he still had at the champagne room of some sleazy club.

The guy really is going down disaster hill at breakneck speed. He's gonna end up sleeping under a bridge.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

That page doesn't show Yuusuke working at some job. It shows Yuusuke throwing away whatever little money he still had at the champagne room of some sleazy club.

And even the bunny girls can tell that's why Sayaka dumped his ass: because he's a cheater and a squanderer. But he can't figure it. What a moron alright.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

The guy really is going down disaster hill at breakneck speed. He's gonna end up sleeping under a bridge.

I feel like he'd be the kind of guy who could walk down the street shirtless and get taken in by some emotionally-fragile single OL lady who's desperate for validation, and then he'd mooch off of her until she booted him out, before repeating the process as he treks across Japan. But considering how many OL yuri stories start with a woman turning to her best friend or coworker for solace after getting duped by a shitty guy, he could inadvertently cause mass lesbian awakenings across the country. Which is fine, as long as he doesn't crawl back into the main story much.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^LOL- thats a good positive spin to put on him i guess.

But I do agree- he seems exactly the sort to instead of working, look for his next meal ticket.

p.s This story seems to be coming out a lot more often these days.. Has there been any word on how the rewriting is going? I could see how working on the old stuff again might leave a bigger desire to pop out a few pages of this- to write something new.

last edited at Oct 18, 2020 6:20AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

He should become stranded in Hokkaido with no money, start working at a local temple to pay for food, and then end up a monk for the rest of his life. That way he could at least do something positive and leave Sayaka and Yuuki alone.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Even in an anarchist commune, he'd be called a leech on society.

joined Aug 12, 2019

KEEP AWAY

I'm just going to go ahead and guess you have no idea who Ultraxion is. Relax, it was a joke. I've been trying for years to get Experiment 12-B with no luck.

oh, didn't had a clue.

joined May 24, 2014

I assumed he wouldn't be so stooopid and horny, and at this point sleeping under a bridge is too nice for him

joined Mar 15, 2015

KEEP AWAY

Wow, I didn't know there were any other WoW players on here.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Ultraxion probably a fair few- at least if you include EX players too. I used to as well many years ago.

last edited at Oct 18, 2020 6:39PM

joined Aug 1, 2019

No one going to address how the girls FATHER trued to get her MOTHER to choose between the two. That is kinda a terrifying occurrence to me.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

No one going to address how the girls FATHER trued to get her MOTHER to choose between the two. That is kinda a terrifying occurrence to me.

Worthless scum regularly pit the people they're supposed to love against one another. It's one of the tells of being worthless scum.

last edited at Oct 18, 2020 7:12PM

joined Mar 15, 2015

@Ultraxion probably a fair few- at least if you include EX players too. I used to as well many years ago.

I'm also a former player, who quit a couple weeks into Uldir.

I agree that this is a rather manipulative tactic, but seeing how quickly he got shot down, it seems to mainly be proof that he overestimated his importance to the family. He's a selfish, lazy and immature, but he's so pathetic that I almost feel sorry for him.

joined Apr 6, 2018

waa what a trash

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Just waiting for Sayaka to escalate to just plain eating Yuki out (while, of course, attempting to pass it off as some sort of perfectly legitimate motherly thing to do).

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Imgur

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

KEEP AWAY

Wow, I didn't know there were any other WoW players on here.

We're everywhere lol. I've played since Vanilla. :) Oh, and my primary main is named Greymoon. She's a DK and the ACTUAL origin of my username here, NOT that awful Fifty Shades series... Armory Link . I do admit though that I cheated on Greymoon with a DH, so I played this one starting with Legion just because I love being able to cheat terrain with the Double Jump, lol.

I too have had no luck with 12-B but I did finally get the achievement for 300 mounts the other day so thats something...

Oh and to keep it topical, uhhh... yay incest? I guess? <_<

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 4:55PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.