Ponytailcatra
joined Jan 28, 2019

Both characters are unlikable, IMO.

I think the same...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Both characters are unlikable, IMO.

I think the same...

That seems to be the entire point of this page.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Not a bad read, but I'll totally forget about it tomorrow-

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Someone on this thread:

Yeah, sorry. I don't agree with that convoluted mess. I've already told you how I interpreted it. At this point, I don't care if you agree or not. It seems like you're trying your damnedest to be outraged at something here, and I'm not going to participate anymore.

Same person, different thread:

And your holier-than-thou attitude is, quite frankly, disgusting.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I mean, the MC is garbage and the other girl is very unlikeable so it's not exactly a cute read

The dad and his bf however looked adorable

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Someone on this thread:

Yeah, sorry. I don't agree with that convoluted mess. I've already told you how I interpreted it. At this point, I don't care if you agree or not. It seems like you're trying your damnedest to be outraged at something here, and I'm not going to participate anymore.

Same person, different thread:

And your holier-than-thou attitude is, quite frankly, disgusting.

Oh look, it's the person who's still pissed that I called them out on their bullshit complaints about an innocuous orangutan video. I always love it when people accuse me of promoting animal abuse. It's so kind of you to embarrass yourself attempting to create a "gotcha" moment using two quotes from entirely different conversations that have nothing to do with each other. Grow the fuck up, kid.

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 5:45AM

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

I am... conflicted about this story. I'm trying to get a "fluffy" feel but then it kinda falls flat.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

There's no point in projecting, I'm not mad. On the contrary I found it amusing--and your response even more so. Don't mind me, be as entertainingly haughty as you please, geezer.

last edited at Oct 30, 2020 8:54AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Holding a grudge on the internet and stalking people in comment sections so you can use irrelevant quotes against them in some twisted version of vengeance is just pathetic. How much time have you wasted in your life hunting for something to use against me, and to still come up with nothing? I just feel sorry for you now.

Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

please everyone calm the fuck down

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Some people really can't stomach a wlw story that isn't pure fluffy uwu, huh.

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Some people really can't stomach a wlw story that isn't pure fluffy uwu, huh.

We can, its just that the issue portayed in this manga is done in an off-putting way. I'm lesbian myself, and don't exactly feel comfortable with how they defined virginity bc it only applies to heterosexual people.

Yuriisthebestest
joined Sep 4, 2020

Please more

joined Jan 3, 2020

Virginity thing was annoying, and forced kisses are not great, but I still had positive feelings about it by the end.

That said, I'm usually desperate enough for the heartwarming feels from Yuri that my standards are very low.

last edited at Oct 15, 2020 7:04PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Doing a control+F in this thread, I see that I might be the only one that reacted to the force kiss being right after smoking a cigarette??

[barf]

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

It's so great that the black hair gurl is still virgin at her age. So rare!

I hate the stupid blond not virgin anymore MC.
Don't you dare to treat the Black hair gurl badly or I'll curse you forever! :p

Oh yeah, that bl pair is so cute... i wanna know the papa story too.

joined May 29, 2019

neat pair

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

2nd time reading it. That bit about (presumably straight) female co-workers having icky feeling when a known lesbian is around, sad cuz it's true. It happens in real-life.

I understand the "virginity" thing among lesbians i.e being gold star. Sometimes it goes overboard that some lesbians put other lesbians down for sleeping with male dude. I used to be like that. But now I understand some women aren't as lucky as others when it comes to exploring their sexuality. Like there are lesbians who literally have been married heterosexually for so long cuz CompHet stuff and have only just now gathered the strength to "come out" and try dating other women.

Oh god. The self-hate and internalized homophobia.

Maybe this is why I was looking for fluff in Yuri works specifically in this one. My initial reaction was that it fell "flat". Thinking about it more made me realize this one-shot gave me 1-2 punch combo in the gut, I felt like there's a "truthbomb" thrown every now and then every time I click for next page.

Hoping for a chapter 2 tho. Wanna see more of the Dads.

joined Dec 14, 2019

not a big fan of the plot but the art style aaaa it’s so nice.. reminds me of wakame sensei’s style

joined Aug 15, 2021

a piece of shit with cute girl.... hmmm, how though ?? i think the father will disapprove the relationship, too much shit on the other girl.

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

This is good, it explores realistic topics.
I thought it would get a bit too crazy between those two (her ex did seem crazy) and maybe it would turn into a one sided relationship and such.
But it turned out okay so, really good read. Not disappointed at all. Oh, just that I wanted more lol.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

So its 2023, and I've had a bit of a foray into this comment section. No-one is gonna read this, but I'm gonna weigh in regardless.

The whole virgins thing, what were y'all on about?

Ok so, on page 5 the line "Its not like all lesbians are necessarily virgins." is just, duh? Its in response to the twat from earlier offering to show her some dudes like she'd never been with a man before, and how its "a waste" so if anything he's the one insinuating that. Tsuzuki then brings up how she has been with men, and chose women anyway.

And on page 27 when they're talking about how Tsuzuki has slept with a man before and isn't a virgin. Its not saying she only lost her virginity because she's been with a man, just that she lost her virginity to one whereas Tokito lost her virginity to Tsuzuki, another woman. The part people brought up where the Tokito says "I'm a virgin.", she literally blushes afterward realizing that she's not anymore because her and Tsuzuki have had sex. Hence why she goes "ah", because she realizes she proved the Tsuzuki's point about how a good-looking 20yr old couldn't possibly be a virgin. Its literally followed by the Tsuzuki saying "So you do realize you have a cute face?" Tsuzuki teases Tokito because not only did she make a mistake, but she accidentially called herself good-looking in the process.

Literally not one time did the author say or insinuate lesbians are perma-virgins unless they've slept with a guy. I genuinely have no clue where you guys got that conclusion from. Y'all had a whole comment war cause some of you came to the wrong conclusion lol.

last edited at Oct 25, 2023 8:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.