Forum › Murcielago discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Meanwhile we are getting the 4h in April :(

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Polioro posted:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAN THE NINTH VOLUME WAS CRAAAAAZY I LOOOOOVE IT.

Pff. We got 10th already xP

And in Spain we haven't it :') life's hard...

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

hey if anyone has read volume 10 chapter 63 .. (spoilers below)
what did that talking scene between chiyo and kuroko hint at??? is this foreshadowing chiyos death?? is it foreshadowing something about kuroko hence the "thats why i hope you'll never change" line?????
this manga is rlly making me lose my mind lmao and i have no friends 2 talk abt it w :(

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

what did that talking scene between chiyo and kuroko hint at??? is this foreshadowing chiyos death?? is it foreshadowing something about kuroko hence the "thats why i hope you'll never change" line?????

I think it's just a sweet moment between Kuro and Chiyo.Chyio is always show having trouble keeping Kuro on a leash and want to keep Kuro to herself. She know that Kuro's job is dangerous and can be possibely deathly. Chyio just want to cherish Kuro till they are both here.

Go here if anyone wants to read the rest of the series.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wait, i thought the team stop because it get licensied ? Or is it just the physical release scans ?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

Wait, i thought the team stop because it get licensied ? Or is it just the physical release scans ?

Look like scans. Font is that "official" one.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Reading the 12th volume and looking back to the first chapter, its onteresting to see how Kuroko developed from ch 00 to ch 83. She became less of a mindless psycopath and more of the contract killer she was hired to be, and developed a sense of self too.

I miss the sideways faces on like on these pages.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

.... Did anyone else notice they've done a spin off series featuring the sniper chick from the murder party chapters?.... Much excite.... Very yosh

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yeah, the spin off is good, too. =w=

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just finish reading Vol.13. It was that for once Kuroko don't have really the upper hand and had to rely on the exhaustion of the opponent to win (plus Aiko). From Satori Hakua's side, we know she had the maid back, now she a girl from the Rose garden who is pregnant ? I don't know, she way she gonna be reunite with her lover Shiho but to my knowledge she was kill and transform into fertilizer so i don't know if Satori did a clone of some sort and IPS the Rosegarden's girl so she can have a baby who look like her lover.They seem to have also steal GoldMarie grave and ditch her, probably for the thing Conrad told about. Satori also talk about some person she want to see, i suposs it's Kuroki but for what reason. Don't talk about the current case but we will probably have the martial artist back since his sister is involve. I don't know if i must let under spoiler since the fantranslation has been stopped.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also i'm conflicted if i must buy or not the 7th first volumes in french since i start to buy at the 8th volume in english.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Wow, I never thought this would be updated?!.... Or was it just up to where it got licensed? Regardless, I have no regrets purchasing the hard copies of this manga

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

it was being updated, but group scanlating it dropped it when it was licensed.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Now that I look at it some more, Sniper-chan reminds me of L from Death Note, except slightly cleaned up, and with a big gun of course.

(And, going a bit off-topic here, while I did watch Death Note and I enjoyed it, I don't quite understand why L is one of the most fangirled characters in the history of anime...)

last edited at May 31, 2020 8:16AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Mayjaplaya posted:

(And, going a bit off-topic here, while I did watch Death Note and I enjoyed it, I don't quite understand why L is one of the most fangirled characters in the history of anime...)

Well he's the kind of archetype character that really appeals to girls? I assume yuri fans and in general, lesbians, are more immune to his charm though.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

The tastiness... is tasty.

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

it was being updated, but group scanlating it dropped it when it was licensed.

There was another group currently scanlated this up to chapter 83 i believe.

joined Sep 17, 2020

This manga is absolutely gold

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I was thinking of buying a physical copy and continuing this amazing story (although I already bought Vol 3 cause it was my favorite), just to make sure I should buy Vol 9 after reading these chapters right? Nothing missing in Vol 8?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I was thinking of buying a physical copy and continuing this amazing story (although I already bought Vol 3 cause it was my favorite), just to make sure I should buy Vol 9 after reading these chapters right? Nothing missing in Vol 8?

Nothing really worth of buying it. I make the mistake and buy it just to found it had nothing more.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
joined Jul 20, 2016

Nothing really worth of buying it. I make the mistake and buy it just to found it had nothing more.

Could you explain? Do you mean the yuri aspect because I kind of like it just as it is with the action and stuff.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Could you explain? Do you mean the yuri aspect because I kind of like it just as it is with the action and stuff.

No, i mean nothing missing is really worth the buy. What's scanlated of Vol.8 is pretty much all of Vol.8 beside minor things that don't really justify a buy, unless you want the whole collection of Murcielago.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
joined Jul 20, 2016

No, i mean nothing missing is really worth the buy. What's scanlated of Vol.8 is pretty much all of Vol.8 beside minor things that don't really justify a buy, unless you want the whole collection of Murcielago.

Ok, I see thank you. I just wanted to see if anything was missing from Vol 8. I'll be buying the rest of the series since it's been licensed.

last edited at Oct 15, 2020 2:57AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Personally I also found the later volumes not really enjoyable; or at least last time I caught up. But maybe that's just me, dunno ...

To reply you must either login or sign up.