Forum › Dokidoki Euphoria discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This was adorable, and so much better than other hentai with....similar...names........

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Lesbians being awkward at sex is cute. Seems to be missing the sex related tags tho.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Lesbians being awkward at sex is cute. Seems to be missing the sex related tags tho.

Well I suggested Moderate Amounts of Sex in the suggest tag changes so hopefully it gets added.

joined Jan 22, 2015

This was cute, but the whole magic drink thing just felt wrong. Her confidence as a top wasn't the issue, it was not paying attention to how her partner was feeling. i.e. she was shit at foreplay

Disclaimer: I am drunkish

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Nijigasaki yuri wholesome

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I could try to go on top but that's not really Kasumin's style...

Spoken like a girl who knows what she wants.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

This author draw a real nice vagina

joined Jun 5, 2020

I prefer ShizuKasu but I’ll eat up whatever Kitaku puts out

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

It's nice and all they already started making doujins from Nijigasaki, and this one is pretty well drawn, but the series only aired 1 episode so far and I don't watch the mvs or read the 4-koma so I don't understand a shit about the pairings yet.

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 11:52PM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

hello i'm suing for emoji theft in the credits page

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

This was surprisingly MUCH better than I thought it would be!!?

I did not expect a hentai doujin to be the first good characterization I've seen of the niji girls...

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

I guess everyone loves Kasumi

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Its not everyday I get to read a nijigasaki hentai!

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

hello i'm suing for emoji theft in the credits page

we can discuss this matter in detail in 8 days

joined Jul 4, 2020

It's nice and all they already started making doujins from Nijigasaki, and this one is pretty well drawn, but the series only aired 1 episode so far and I don't watch the mvs or read the 4-koma so I don't understand a shit about the pairings yet.

I assume you're new to the series or you just dont play the game because there's a lot of material from SIFAS. It's not that explicit, but there's enough material for you to know who to ship with who.

last edited at Oct 9, 2020 10:49AM

Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

The pages looked a bit... raw. I don't know if was the initial scanner quality, or the leveling was botched, but it was definitely off. I still really liked it! I love this artist's stuff on twitter, thanks for translating!

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

For how much of a crack ship this is, they were pretty in-character (particularly Setsuna...I feel like that's exactly how she'd act in that situation).

While the anime just started (finally!!), the Nijigaku girls have been around for a while now. Their story has been told through the mobile School Idol Festival All Stars game, which they're more or less the main focus of. The game's been out for over a year, and there's a ton of quality story content to flesh these characters out. The anime canon is expected to differ quite a bit from the SIFAS canon though (in fact, it already has), so even those of us who play the game can look forward to a new and exciting story with the anime.

joined Sep 17, 2020

Nice

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

The pages looked a bit... raw. I don't know if was the initial scanner quality, or the leveling was botched, but it was definitely off. I still really liked it! I love this artist's stuff on twitter, thanks for translating!

The quality of the scans were pretty poor, I did my best to make it looks better but I guess there was no saving it

last edited at Oct 11, 2020 4:48PM

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

I love the connection between Setsuna's clumsy overzealousness at cooking and lovemaking.

(I don't think Setsuna's cooking (dis)ability has been touched on outside the SIFAS event "Come Enjoy These Special Sweets", but even without that, the way her over-enthusiasm switch gets hit when she's talking about her favorite anime or light novel or anything, really, makes it very understandable.)

I think the "magic drink" bit wasn't boosting confidence, per se, but just getting them both to relax a little — you'll notice they both drank some. Once Setsuna wasn't stressing over having a checklist to get through, and once Kasumi wasn't worried about that, they could handle things much better.

(Now that I think about it, I do sort of wonder that we all seem to take for granted that Setsuna's lover would keep using her stage name. It makes a certain amount of sense — she's much more herself as Setsuna than as Nana — but it's still a little odd.)

joined Sep 13, 2020

CUTE

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Kinda support this pairing. KasuKasu's a bit annoying though.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

One of the best and most adorable Love Live doujin I've ever read

It's so wholesome I love it!!

last edited at Jan 6, 2021 1:00AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

This was adorable, and so much better than other hentai with....similar...names........

can you explian what you ment?

To reply you must either login or sign up.