Forum › Sexual Education 120% discussion

joined Aug 16, 2019

today i learned about the existence of dental dams

Me, a dental student, I'll never look at dental dams the same way again.

Same HAHAHA I will for sure think of something else while putting the dam

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Wow, I never imagined a manga about sex could be this wholesome. Nice.

joined Jan 14, 2020

TIL that dental dams have a non-sexual use. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_dam

Apparently it's a fairly modern idea, and not widely used, thus not widely sold. And you could just use plastic wrap instead. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/04/dental-dams-are-more-symbolic-practical/587539/

https://www.theverge.com/2014/3/20/5522106/the-sexual-history-of-the-dental-dam

'Even Richters questions whether the dental dam is actually worth the trouble. "Why you would use dental dams instead of cling wrap is unclear to me."'

'Richters also blames a lack of funding for the insufficient knowledge regarding the risks of STI transmission between queer women. "It’s hard to get grant money when people don’t die of being lesbians," she says.'

https://mashable.com/2016/04/02/lesbian-dental-dam/

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

@Budboy37: The girl who would rather play with her cat than look for a boyfriend might be one of us.
@Bugpope, Kokoa: SHE IS NOT MOLESTING HER CAT!! If you look at the story again you'll see the cat having fun tearing up the condom. She's thinking of them only as cat toys, not their intended purpose.

joined Nov 9, 2019

Just for general information and curiosity. How many of you actually use Dental Dams and Finger Condoms during sexy times?

I only use regular condoms for toys so I can be lazy with cleaning. All of my partners are people I'm in commited long term relationships with so I don't bother otherwise since none of us do things that could cause a pregnancy and I'm not going to spend my whole life not tasting my partners. I'd probably use them if I found a new casual partner.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Let's see

Copy%20of%201363123155143
joined Feb 9, 2015

i wish i had this teacher

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

rant Abstinence only! Same sex is evil! There's no such thing as transgender!!! rave ...cough, cough... ...Ahem...

Sorry about that; I suffered an unpleasant flashback. While I don't necessarily agree with all of her methods, I wholeheartedly agree that every child needs and deserves the kind of sex ed presented in this story.

I like this story. The teacher is charismatic. I want to see where it goes.

In school, we got a grand total of about one hour. My mother also left a very thin book on sex for us kids to find. So I got slightly more education than most I guess. Still no mention of even the existence of condoms or same sex, let alone transgender.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Looks likes there are only three students in that class. All the others are faceless mute mobs.

And I can't help but notice that the students "reacting" to her teachings were all female and pretty level headed.

I can see why why she didn't use boys: they would either look embarrassed, horny or being all like "hur hur hur... sex, condoms...", leering at the girls, or virtually elbowing each other, if she was to be realistic.

Obviously, author forgot (or choose to ignore), what a class full of teens is.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

2SpiritCherokeePrincess posted:

@Budboy37: The girl who would rather play with her cat than look for a boyfriend might be one of us.
@Bugpope, Kokoa: SHE IS NOT MOLESTING HER CAT!! If you look at the story again you'll see the cat having fun tearing up the condom. She's thinking of them only as cat toys, not their intended purpose.

Inb4 the cat transforms into a cute boy or girl.

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ACCORDING TO MANGA!

20180507_162716
joined Apr 5, 2015

I think it'd be pretty cool and funny if a couple used a code based off of "dental dam" to initiate sex. Like, say one girl calls her gf "DD" if she wants sex and the other calls her "DD" as well if she wants to partake or calls her by her real name, or something, if she doesn't want to.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Obviously, author forgot (or choose to ignore), what a class full of teens is.

It's a girls school. Spelled out on page 2 or so.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

This is great lmaoo

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao Sexual Education 120% indeed! I'd even go so far as to say 200%! Can't wait for the next chapters :D

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Thinking back, I never had sex ed as a subject in school, but in like 8th grade or so we had a subject called "Healthy Livestyles", and several of the lessons were really just sex ed (I wonder if I still have the Healthy Livestyles book still stached somewhere). I recall lessons about all the organs down there, various forms of contraception, STDs, and even a (very brief) mention of some sections of GRSM. (Of course, in that subject, there were a lot more lessons on things like food, excercise, anatomy etc. than on sex ed, but I glossed over that because it's irrelevant to this story).

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

...and even a (very brief) mention of some sections of GRSM.

GRSM????

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

GRSM????

It's the new, more inclusive term for the LGBTQ+ or Queer community.

joined Nov 9, 2019

GRSM????

It's the new, more inclusive term for the LGBTQ+ or Queer community.

There's a new name every month, I can't imagine it'll stick. MOGAI didn't exactly take off with everyone. I personally intend to stick with the good old legbet

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And I intend to stay very far away from labels and communities of people who think they are special snowflakes.

Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

I'm pretty sure I ship Kashiwa and Moriya.

joined Jan 14, 2020

GBLT. You can pronounce it giblet!

BLTG! It's an BLT sandwich, + G. (Guacamole?)

(I misremembered the BLT order.)

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 11:55PM

joined Nov 9, 2019

GBLT. You can pronounce it giblet!

LBTG! It's an LBT sandwich, + G. (Guacamole?)

The BLT+ community?

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

I never had sex ed in school, so this kind of manga is nice to have around. It seems very coherent, though some ideas sound crazy. And before you ask me, no, sex ed isn't a thing here in Brazil, unfortunately. It should be, but sigh it's not.

But, I'm in check with my health and I know most of contraceptive methods. I think I've passed, then?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

GRSM????

Short for orgasm, thank me later

joined Jul 8, 2020

Eggcellent

I like the yuri girl and her lover and I ship both sensei

To reply you must either login or sign up.