Forum › Live-streamer Girlfriend discussion

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I didn't even realize this was a Takemiya Jin work until I saw the art. I'm always happy to see more of her, thanks to the scanlators!

joined Jul 22, 2014

Much better story and visual than the usual, I got bored of most of her past work, it was same old, same old plus too similar in looks.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

This is so adorable
Takemiya Jin always puts out good

yup so far no crap :P

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

This turned out nice but I really don't think "You're always so accommodating." is a good enough reason to walk away mid conversation and cold shoulder them for 10 days. = \

Also, why "always"? Does it mean they only ever hang out on Wednesday and Friday? If she knows she will have to cut her date short she should propose to meet other days too, that's just stupid

I'd guess she's busy with classes or has shifts at her part time job on other days, just a thought (:

Oneeigh-chan
joined Feb 1, 2018

Takemiya Jin is justice!

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

And then they fucked!

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Can't go wrong with jin

joined Jul 23, 2017

Takemiya Jin Really does the job ♪~(´ε` )

joined Sep 29, 2016

page 18: pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

I don't think it's just that she was "accommodating." Yotsuba looked downright excited to be parting ways. I can see why Yume might have felt like she wasn't wanted, or like there was someone else in Yotsuba's life. In a sense, there was. Just another story of drama resulting from lack of communication.

You're completely right, who wouldn't be feeling at least weird, when your gf is ecstatic about parting ways lol

last edited at May 7, 2018 7:48AM

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

This is a very 2018 Shoujo Ai oneshot, and I'm loving it.

Yuri/Shoujo Ai have always been a little held back by some old tropes - 'Strawberry Panic' like stories with an Onee-sama, etc. which have been done to death and back. It's good to see more adult life, current world, stories like this, 'Kase-san', and 'New Game!', and from such a talented mangaka like Takemiya Jin, it's just a blessing from the Yuri goddesses.

Looking forward for more Adult Life Yuri/Shoujo Ai, both from Takemiya Jin, and otherwise.

(Also, the art has improved a lot. I'm liking this development)

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

chanting Sequel. Sequel. Sequel. Sequeeeeeeeeeel !!!!!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

What a modern setup, game streaming and such. That's really nice.
Also wow, Yotsuba and I have the same birthday.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hooray, I need a live streamer GF in my life, that is it.

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

To be honest, I am slightly disappointed that this was not about the couple on the cover.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think the couple on the cover and the couple in the actual manga are two and the same. It just seems like the cover is what they will look like later in their lives together, where the streamer cut her hair, and her girlfriend let hers grow out. It also seems to be implied that they are living together in the cover picture.

At the very least, it would make sense that they are the same, what with the dark haired one being on her computer (probably) streaming.

last edited at May 7, 2018 11:28AM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

This turned out nice but I really don't think "You're always so accommodating." is a good enough reason to walk away mid conversation and cold shoulder them for 10 days. = \

This. Dropping cryptic shit on someone and then walking off is all very dramatic and everything in a manga, but fuck off with it all the same.

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

oh it's my birthday too

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

More of this 2 Airheads

joined Apr 27, 2015

On time streamer

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm just kinda surprised that they both kept this secret from each other for two whole years. The one kept secret from her close friend and later girlfriend that she basically had a second job, and the other one never told her that she knew about it from the beginning

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

That's just the Japanese way of speaking it may sound nice to us cause we read or see it as not a big deal but she meant it in a different way she was upset after all and suspicious of her a gf idk you are right though wasn't a good thing to do by ghosting her so long

To reply you must either login or sign up.