Forum › Stretch discussion

joined Feb 15, 2013

I've done with with this shit!!! All of the teasing and what's not

Hence I will now announce this manga to be yuri until proven otherwise. Screw the cat being both dead and alive. I said it's as dead as any possiblity of hetero ending in this manga. Now proves me wrong Shou!!

last edited at Oct 30, 2014 7:15PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

i am curious what she meant by "relapse" though. Am I forgetting a plot point?

Given the context and the events that happened, I'd say that she was talking about her drinking.

And c'mon guys, the only way this could be more gay is with Ran having her way with Keiko.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

work killed my time to reply to a previous conversation, but I hope I will do it this weekend..

meanwhile, the new chapter's awesome, although I can't help but feel scared that that Keiko's phrase is a possible foreshadowing >__<

For those with goggles: Keiko practically shared a bed with Ran in this chapter LOL. Yeah, I know it was thanks to the mobile technologies... but still.. that stretching of hers... I mean.. yeah... I want at least a big hug in the next chapter as Ran's reaction to Keiko's words!

last edited at Oct 30, 2014 7:42PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

meanwhile, the new chapter's awesome, although I can't help but feel scared that that Keiko's phrase is a possible foreshadowing >__<

it's foreshadowing Keiko's denial about her feeling for Ran, and of course she will end up accepting them... because Ran is so cute =D
I love my goggles.

last edited at Oct 30, 2014 7:55PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The bottom right panels of pages 1 and 4 were a bit too lewd for me.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

it's foreshadowing Keiko's denial about her feeling for Ran, and of course she will end up accepting them... because Ran is so cute =D

I sure hope so too))) but seriously, Keiko must be self-conscious about her feelings right now as f*** - Ran should just push her a bit! And she has that in her character. C'mon Ran, you can do it! xD

joined May 2, 2014

I feel same yuri here .

1488288_722335867807541_2685847699631868919_n
joined May 24, 2014

1069 comments already? isn't Stretch is now the second most popular manga after Citrus. But honestly, it's stretching too much, I think I'm gonna loose it?

joined Feb 15, 2013

Just noticed this after reread. But Ran was sleeping in the door step in her mom home the next morning. And what she does when she see all of the text and missed call? She catch the first bullet train to run right back to Keiko.

She's happy alright

And she was like a girl in love for the whole drinking round as well. Sigh and lost in thoughts and such

last edited at Oct 30, 2014 10:29PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I keep thinking she is referring to when she and Keiko got drunk as a skunk on their roof (ch. 18) or after the drinking party (ch. 19?).

3 points:

1. Ran is practically screaming at Keiko that she likes her (asking if Keiko would mind if a guy picked her up, sudden phone call that screams save me, and almost glee when Keiko calls 7+ times)

2. whoever said Keiko might be self-concious of her feelings, I totally agree (the 7+ calls to Ran and her reply to Ran, "so what if I was")

3. could Shou-san be introducing lgbt extras with the Saeki fan club? Who says, "let's go for a second round babe"? unless they are trying to pick someone up.

last edited at Oct 31, 2014 9:33AM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

^ I agree im there with you ;.;

joined Nov 30, 2011

I keep thinking she is referring to when she and Keiko got drunk as a skunk on their roof (ch. 18) or after the drinking party (ch. 11).

I thought it could have been hinting to the fact that she was/is an alcoholic. She said she'd have a few drink and had to get out of there before she relapsed. And considering that she appeared to be downing them, that was my assumption as to what that meant.

As for this chapter. Now I just think we're being led by the nose for some yuri. I love the story as it is, developing both women, but dammit if the subtext isn't strong or my glasses are just that powerful checks battery Yeah they're pretty strong.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Ran was fishing pretty obviously there. But I think she'll have to be more agressive if she wants to take it to another level. I'm not sure if Keiko is still oblivous or if she's just acting coy at this point, but in any case she's not gonna make the first move (at least not unless strongly prompted).

And THAT is why this manga could go on forever and never have any actual yuri in it. Ran could hardly get more obvious but she doesn't seem like she knows how to make a move.

Does anyone know how far Yawaraka Spirits is likely to allow things to go? Because this could go on like this for a while. Since it's so popular, it's very unlikely that they'll wrap it up anytime soon...

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Also, re: "relapse" was "rebound" in Japanese, I think perhaps it has to do with her diet as Ran was worried about her weight earlier (since she's a little rounder for sure and has to watch it). They are hanging out at izakaya and eating a lot, plus the other girls seem to like to feed her.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Wow, that was hard core. I mean, they got her drunk and pliable and then two of them were stuffing their meat into her at the same time while she ineffectually moaned "Not all at once..." and the onlookers got all hot and aroused by the intense action.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Wow, that was hard core. I mean, they got her drunk and pliable and then two of them were stuffing their meat into her at the same time while she ineffectually moaned "Not all at once..." and the onlookers got all hot and aroused by the intense action.

Well, when you put it like that ...

joined Jun 5, 2014

ch27.5 the last page. .ran was so happy and return to her waifu as fast as she can

joined Nov 30, 2011

Hahaha that was what I was thinking as well lmao.

PineapplesForSale
Annie%20is%20bae2
joined May 25, 2013

SO GAY SO GAY SO GAY SO GAY
SCREAMS

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

SO GAY SO GAY SO GAY SO GAY
SCREAMS

I know right?

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

that tibialis anterior stretch looks pretty pointless.

Not really. Tibialis anterior longus or tibialis anticus muscle is an extensor of the foot (hey dorsiflexion and inversion!) so that stretch is exactly true to its name

And she was like a girl in love for the whole drinking round as well. Sigh and lost in thoughts and such

More like totes. And in Keiko's case, the spicy curry seemed to have lost its spiciness after that phone cal

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Also, re: "relapse" was "rebound" in Japanese, I think perhaps it has to do with her diet as Ran was worried about her weight earlier (since she's a little rounder for sure and has to watch it). They are hanging out at izakaya and eating a lot, plus the other girls seem to like to feed her.

That seems plausible

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Woah. Shou sure is having fun here... at our expenses. He's a master of tease. Better he gives us yuri at the end or I i will... probably cry and weep in a corner for weeks.

And everyone is gay for Ran.
There's no straight woman, just woman that haven't met Ran. (and Kana, from Wife and Wife, ofc).

By the way, I love how her words come back to bite Keiko's ass. Serves your well, Keiko, don't take Ran for granted! Seeing her all concerned (jealousy?) was cute.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Does anyone know how far Yawaraka Spirits is likely to allow things to go? Because this could go on like this for a while. Since it's so popular, it's very unlikely that they'll wrap it up anytime soon...

I would not be surprised if Yawaraka Spirits milk this series for all it it worth, assuming Shou-san can crank out enough new material to keep the plot going. that said, I kind of see this concluding around Valentine's day or maybe white day. of course, that is if it comes to a romantic conclusion.

last edited at Oct 31, 2014 9:41AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

Poor Ran, drunk girls always trying to have their way with you, and trying to make Sempai Jealous failed, but at least you know she cares... like an overprotective mom.

To reply you must either login or sign up.