Forum › Citrus + discussion

005ejqrjgy1fzoq9y1j6fj319c1sw7sj-
joined Jul 6, 2018

Goddammit Mei, she's so hot in bed lmaoo

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And Jaysus, Yuzu—those nails. You really aren’t planning on ever getting any, are you?

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

<_<

Well, Mei. Sometimes the hand can keep you company.

(Damnit Sabu.)

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 11:50AM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

And Jaysus, Yuzu—those nails. You really aren’t planning on ever getting any, are you?

Even after Matsuri warned her in that montage at the end of Citrus

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Whaat :0

joined Jan 14, 2020

Even after Matsuri warned her in that montage at the end of Citrus

In her heart Yuzu knows Sabu will never let her get any, so why bother?

joined Aug 22, 2019

I found the page with Matsuri seemingly telling Yuzu she needs to clip her nails. I did not notice the implications at the time because I was too busy crying I think.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch41#21

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I might hate Saburouta's writing (Or lack of it) skills, but i have to admit that she can make some beutiful illustrations from time to time. I honestly hope she does a collab with a more competent writer in the future, cuz her art its the only reason i keep reading Citrus.

I totally agree with you

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Loli Mei is a treasure.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Fans : "We want HaruMatsu"
Saburouta " OK, have NeneHaru"

last edited at Aug 21, 2020 5:32PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I've been hyped af waiting for this to come out already but now that i'm actually reading it, it feels like i've gotten cucked for some reason, hard being a harumatsu fan.

ALSO WHAT THE FUCK LOLI MEI IS SO PRECIOUS ASHBSHUDNJDWHUCFHNJIJCKJ

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

i would like to read the full fantasy au story sabu

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
  1. Oh. Cute Mei is CUTE.

2. And what the heck was that Matsuri?!?!?!
    https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_vol_2_melonbooks_extra#3

last edited at Aug 21, 2020 9:12PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

I found the page with Matsuri seemingly telling Yuzu she needs to clip her nails. I did not notice the implications at the time because I was too busy crying I think.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch41#21

Hah!

Photo%202-2-21,%2010%2009%2024%20am
joined Aug 21, 2020

how about Nene X Matsuri ?

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I prefer NeneHaru over HaruMatsu. I think they are so much cuter together.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Aww, baby Mei is adorable haha

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Nene and Matsuri?

Not a bad thing but I still want the HaruMatsu bit.

joined Aug 3, 2020

I'm not familiar with Melon Books, but am I right in thinking that the Nene x Matsuri thing is Harumin's fantasy (which may be painfully obvious to some, but I'm not so quick on the uptake sometimes).

On the first page, the melon book has clearly been signed by Harumin, so it's safe to assume it's her book.

On the second page it states that the notebook presents the 'owners fantasies in manga form'.

Then we get a small scene taking place in traditional clothing, so it might be a historical setting for the fantasy.

Then at the end we see Harumin looking into the book saying that it's interesting, whilst modern day/real life Nene and Matsuri likely talk about Nene's own fantasies.

last edited at Aug 22, 2020 4:15AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Today we have learned that Saburouta is still a troll and that little Mei was too adorable for words. ^_^

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I don't get why ppl like the haru x matsu so much, they don't have any chemistry at all, there's times where it seems like Harumin legit can't stand matsuri, and maybe i'm wrong but i don't think Harumin is supossed to be a tsundere character

I mean yeah yuzu and mei are pretty much like that, but at least saburo uta makes sure to remind us every so often that despite all the evidence they love each other and are in fact dating

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I don't get why ppl like the haru x matsu so much, they don't have any chemistry at all, there's times where it seems like Harumin legit can't stand matsuri, and maybe i'm wrong but i don't think Harumin is supossed to be a tsundere character

I mean yeah yuzu and mei are pretty much like that, but at least saburo uta makes sure to remind us every so often that despite all the evidence they love each other and are in fact dating

Exactly. There is zero chemistry between them, and the only reason I can think of is because Matsuri and Harumin are the second most important characters after Yuzu and Mei
(yes, not storywise important, but secondary character ranked ) and people want to yuri ship them with someone.

Also Matsuri used to tease Harumin a bit in the early chapters, so it kinda stuck.

joined Aug 3, 2020

There is zero chemistry between them

Even if you don't 'ship' them or feel like there shouldn't be any mutual romantic interest between the two, this comment is ridiculous.

In the brief times they've been together on the page, we've seen plenty of chemistry. Perhaps not in terms of an unfolding love story, but certainly as two people that are diametrically opposed but are chasing the same goal. That's especially true in recent chapters.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

There is zero chemistry between them

Even if you don't 'ship' them or feel like there shouldn't be any mutual romantic interest between the two, this comment is ridiculous.

In the brief times they've been together on the page, we've seen plenty of chemistry. Perhaps not in terms of an unfolding love story, but certainly as two people that are diametrically opposed but are chasing the same goal. That's especially true in recent chapters.

How someone perceives chemistry without the author's deliberate attempt to make it seem so is not objective, therefore calling that notion ridiculous is bizarre itself.
Two opposite people arguing with each other without any sign of mutual lingering feelings is just two people who can't get along (despite having a common goal), but of course you can add your own bias or preferences and take it a step further and feel differently about the situation.
Unless the author makes more effort to show Harumin having some type of feelings for Matsuri too, it is perfectly normal to view them as Matsuri being annoying to Harumin and nothing more.

Years ago, I thought Saburuta would have developed them more by now, but instead she just keeps drawing Harumin annoyed by Matsuri and adds new yuri pairings instead. That makes me think she is not a big fan of HaruMatsu herself either, because she has found so much place for other side characters who weren't even needed for the story but still not them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.